Pokemon box 2

Pokemon box 2.

Previous thread:
Requests welcome.

requesting Flabebe and Floette.

requesting feniken

Daily reminder that everything besides gardevoir is the equivalent of fucking your dog in the ass

the truth

Sure thing.

Male or female?

male

>My plant is better than yours

Shit, looks like I've got basically no male fennekin.

Feniken is not a pokemon

Before you condone borderline beastiality, atleast PLAY the damn game

same opinion about gardevoir

but what about jinx and other humanoid pokemons?

I want some snowballing

Snowballing is hot, do want.

Sadly that's the only pic I can think of that has it.

Bummer.
Hmm, got any Phanpy?

how's christmas been for you, Keith?

A little. It's a lot easier for me to find specific pokemon than specific fetishes.

Pretty good. Got a very nice pizza stone and a good vacuum cleaner, which is all I really wanted. Several video games from friends.

Ate a bunch of stuff I shouldn't and am continuing to do so.

How was yours?

ah yes, your food problems
hopefully it doesn't end up being that bad
christmas has been good for me, enjoyed some raclette grill yesterday and a big family get-together today
giving gifts on christmas isn't really much of a thing here (most do it on Sinterklaas) but i surprisingly enough still received a book

Oh, I could have a completely normal stomach and a diet of yakisoba and cookies would still eviscerate me. I'm just being a dipshit.

And a big cheese slab sounds fun.

What was the book?

request for Male meowth

oh
Denton Little's Deathdate is the title of the book i received, it's apparently a really good book

I hadn't heard of it, but the premise does seem interesting. I hope you enjoy it!

i hope i get around to reading it at all
i'd feel bad for not reading a gift i received but i'm so unmotivated to do anything and a book is too big of an investment for my current state of mind

Oh believe me, I'm far from judging you if you don't get started. I have gifts of books/movies/games from years and years ago that I never even cracked open.

There's staggering amounts of media and you can't possibly get to it all.

I've fallen out of reading as of late myself as well. I only ever did it when I was away from home looking for something to do and now I barely leave home so I always have the internet instead.

people just love gifting such media, probably because it's the easiest thing to give
i'd rather just get money, or nothing at all for that matter
"you don't have to spend money on a gift for me, that's my gift to you"

requesting qt corsola.

Sure thing.

Yeah, my sister and I usually just save each other the trouble and don't get each other anything.

When I want a thing, I just get it.

exactly

Me and my sister usually compete with what to get each other and we chip in to get something for our parents.
Works out well, we know each other well so the gifts are always something to look forward to.

Some years we do it that way, but other years there's nothing really that comes up. I do prefer chipping in on larger gifts just because those are things more likely to actually be appreciated since you wouldn't buy them yourself.

Me and my sister got our parents a gift worth 500 quid, we usually spend 100 or so on each other. depending.
I don't see my sister often and we can only really hang at Christmas, though that might change with any luck, they might be moving closer so that is nice.

Lurking for butts.

I live decently far away from my family so it's a bit of a trip to see each other.

Requesting some lycanroc

No, just no.

I live close enough to my parents, a short train journey away, my sister is in another country and doesn't get to visit often.
I get on well with my family and always happy to see them, a good thing to take into adulthood I think.

Requesting the evil greninja comics

Male or female?