youtube.com/watch?v=tZ0e8JRu_9U
youtube.com/watch?v=z9GXI_9DXF0
youtube.com/watch?v=diJrraOLF5k
youtube.com/watch?v=No6H30Lvqm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove there isn't

and why is that important?

what is god?

The universe and everything created in it was because of God. How can you deny the existence of a god when you can clearly see his work?

That´s first of all not the original question and second of all its impossible to prove a negative.

This has to be answered first before we continue with this discussion

How do you know it´s a he?

Because he is referred to as "he" extensively through a variety of scriptures.

If God doesn't exist, then who changes the colours in the traffic lights?
Checkmate atheists!

Which scriptures? Because there are female gods aswell.

pls kys pls!!!

If God doesn't exist, then why are there so many statues/pictures of Him ?

The Bible.

I can PROVE that this brick is NOT going to hover in place once i release it 2 feet from the ground. Think before you shitpost.

damn thats deep man

Cats are gods. Praise them

Because people always try to escape reality

Which god?

Every god that has been made up.

u have the burden of proof

id make it easier and say "any", instead of "every"

That's not proving a negative. Proving a negative is like me saying I have a pygmy pink baby rhinoceros in my garage and you have to prove that I don't. No matter what proof you try to give, I can always refute it. That's trying to prove a negative. Your example is proving a positive. If you let the brick go proves that it WILL fall, not that it won't.

you want proof god is real? pfft. wanna know what we really need proof of? we need proof of the big bang.
people say stars and gas and dust made it. what made the stars gas and dust?
yeah think about it.

Atheists like to say when we die we just die and there is nothingness; however, I cannot imagine nothingness. I can imagine God, but even I know its only a minuscule fraction of God.

Should we maybe try to define god?

I want to know how a brain controls the body. We think a thought and it goes to our limbs and we do it without really any thought. But what makes our brain send the signal? I can think about moving my arm and dont. How does that thought form and then move my meat bag?

Think about how it was before you were born, that´s the same "nothingness" you´ll experience after you´re dead.

red shift of stars proves the expantions. Otherwise all the starts would have to be red giants, which is untrue, based even on our own sun. Its not red, how come others have the shift?
when u destroy your hard drive/flash drive, where do the data go to?
It doesnt matted u cant imagine "nothing" - no1 can. That doesnt mean functions of the brain continue beyond the brain

Which God? Thousands to choose from...and they're fairy tales

What you can and cannot imagine has no bearing on what reality is.

That's kindof like a snail saying that it cannot imagine the internet and that this somehow matters to the existence or non-existence of the internet.

every god that has been made up and user wants to prove existing.

undisputed - god disproved again

youtube.com/watch?v=diJrraOL5k
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ0e8JRu_9U
youtube.com/watch?v=z9GXI_9DXF0
If you are here to learn, you may follow the path that these videos takes you.

God's existence relies on his non-existence.

Where God to Exist he'd have to Not-exist so he can spontaniously exist at will.

*fixed link
youtube.com/watch?v=diJrraOLF5k

>every god that has been made up
how do you know wich one's made up and wich isn't?

The burden of proof...look it up

Prove the bible isn't fictional

>the universe must conform to the imaginings of one small chimp

youtube.com/watch?v=No6H30Lvqm4

All religious people are just one God away from being an atheist...they say all other Gods are false and theirs is the true God...ffs...grow up...you don't need Santa in your pitiful lives anymore

Can't be proven or disproven, just like it can't be proven or disproven that I have a 12 inch dick

Think about being 1 years old. Same thing, yet you existed.

oh really? pic and a timestamp

Oh, so you have spoken to every religious person in the world then?

until we measure.

The ones which come with no supporting evidence are the made-up ones. That would be every god.

Brain no.. but if we are to believe countless reports of near death patients, then there does seem to be something after death.
I am sure no one here has almost died so we cant know, but others have.

So you cant know what you dont know?
But even for atheists, that would be a reach because you dont know.

there is a god because i feel it...(same old answer of believers...)

Burden of proof works both ways. If you say there is no God, you have no proof of that. If you say there is a God, again you have no proof.

Its like Aliens. Are there aliens somewhere in the universe? The only right answer is I dont know

ignorant.

exist? Like in this reality? Are we talking multiverse? Multiple frequencies?

>you don't need Santa in your pitiful lives anymore

That's the problem. They do. Religiotards are frightened, greedy, ignorant morons and they need their magic sky daddy to tell them how important they are.

thats the most honest thing to say

The difference is that statistical evidence suggests other life in the universe exists, whereas statistical evidence does not suggest there is a God

the burden of proof lies on religion to prove the xistence of what you believe, cause like you said, you cant prove the fictional exiztence of a fictional character.

yes, multiverse.

no.. thats not how this works
thats not how anything works.

Please explain

>error

>assumes soul
>assumes creation
>assumes humans invented god due to seeing creation
>and the god is krishna/vishnu - i dont know which is the destroyer
lets stop here

>doubt is prove of god??!?!
>emotional appeal
>stories, not evidences
the videos were running in circles - took me nowhere

So insanely ignorant, you think you know everything, yet you know extremely little.

if we talk about the eventuality of probability then an ultimate one true God living and ruling over all universes is going to eventually happen. Over all multiverses. If that is the route you want to take.

>ignorance
basically means you don't know shit about anything

Explain yourself

You generalize every religious person

>statistical evidence

Thats not a real thing. What you actually mean I think aliens are likely but God isnt. There is no actual evidence either way

Just hopped into the thread and my checkin' instincts kicked in

>i know you are, but what am I?

*debating with religiotards*

there can be little assumption if you talk to near death patients and near death experiences.
I assume you wont take that as a study because it challenges preconceived notions.

Many authors who do not contradict themselves at different times could only be inspired by someone from heaven

user obviously knows more than you if you still believe in a god in this year2017 you are an idiot.

proving again if you could reason with religious people. that there would be no religious people

>if we r to believe countless reports of near-death
why would we? They were debunked over and over. Do u believe the countless reports of alien abductions? How come they r so similar? How come they r so similar to the representation of aliens from popculture of that time?
How come muslims have experiences of allah, while hews have experiences of jahve, while christians see jesus and shit like that?

Let's re-read what i said together, since when doing it by yourself you seem to have had a bit of trouble.

1. Some idiot said that because he cannot imagine nothing but can imagine god this was sufficient proof for god's existence.

2. I said that what said idiot can and cannot imagine has no bearing on what reality is and is not, because within the context of this conversation we are assuming that 'god can be real or not be real' rather than 'can be imagined to be real or not imagined to be real'

3. You started breathing through your mouth.

Never said there was actual evidence. Statistical evidence is not direct evidence.

i dont see any1 disputing my points

Agnostics FTW

Only God would design humans to feel alone, so they would pray to him to feel not so alone. This is both the strength and weakness of religion. It fills a basic human need by exploiting it.

Oh haha...very funny...religious people are unevolved...your holding the rest of us back...look at all the deeply religious countries and they're all fucked up barbaric backward societies...the sooner the world is rid of all religion the better off the world will be

How bout u show me the peer-reviewed study of near-death experiences, which prove god, then, if u r not convinced by the argument i linked u to

u mean they poison u and then try to sell u the cure?

Lol. You talk a lot. Like a girl.

how they debunked?
I have looked and couldnt find anything on it.
From the stories I have looked at there are similarities.
The holy being does not introduce themselves they just say " I think it was [ insert prophet here]"
that is to say that most of them have the same types of experiences and its very consistent.

>doesn't see beliving in God as a choice
>doesn't see the utility in both sides
>claims others are idiots
sure kid

Interestingly all near death patients say they saw what they thought to be after death so muslims saw mohamed christians jesus ect. we also know from scientific research that right before you die, your brain "powers through" one last time.

Of course there is a god, and it is the nastiest motherfucker in the universe.

That's a complicated question. It depends on what you mean by 'God'.

So this puts you... at the very bottom.

The irony of you proving that people who are more stupid tend to defend religion is not lost...

>Statistical evidence is not direct evidence

Or evidence at all. Its your guestimate given how much you understand a thing. We dont understand enough to say one way or another if life is trivial or unique to earth. We have our best guesses. If I dont believe aliens exist while you do, both our opinions are equally valid and invalid. There in no actual evidence either way

It is human nature to need social interaction. Prayer is a way for the isolated to feel connected emotionally, the exploitation comes later.

okay lets do it this way
1) Didnt say it was sufficient evidence to believe in God, I said that it was impossible to imagine nothing. Which you cannot. Black does not count as nothing..
2) How are you going to be able to measure God with our reality since you do not have the tools do so?
How would you? What do you want? I wouldnt tell you to believe in God because you have preconceived notions that would be harder to break through than any religious person. You are an atheist zealot as much as they are religious zealots.

have u tried googling the phrase "near death experience debunked"?
So now design the experiment, that rules out how the similarities r caused by similar experiences in life, instead of there being a god/afterlife

>soviet russia
>religion was banned
turned out it wasn't religion that fucked everything up. it was faggots like you that did

You have not made one. You said something that was barely coherent and you sucked your own dick in a congratulatory manner because no one wanted to engage your obvious bait.

r we not at the "exploitation" stage?