So my 10yo nephew was molested by her stepdad and now she molested my 3yo nephew last night...

So my 10yo nephew was molested by her stepdad and now she molested my 3yo nephew last night. I dont fucking know what to do. I know its not her fault but wtf should i do?

First, you should probably figure out what gender your nephew is.

Second, if he/she/it is your nephew, then let his/her/its parents deal with that shit.

Third, kill yourself.

Her dad (my brother) is in in jail and her mother is a prostitute.

I touched my cat's balls once.

That's hot.

Get raped by the 3 yr old

Srsly tho police

OP here, also, last night she jumped over me in a not very decent kind of way. Mom told me: user, dont let that shit happen and she proceed to kick her ass.

>nephew
>her

Call the Police

Niece? Idk. English is not even my third lenguage.

Team up with the 3 year old and molest the older niece, then the three of you can rape the stepfather together.

Only then can the healing process begin.

Call the police over who? My niece?

This is the kind of quality advice I expect of Sup Forums

This response

Explain them the situation. A molesting stepdad, the real dad in prison and a hooker mom. This is no enviroment for children, the abnormal behavior of the 10 year old should be a huge red flag.

Seriously, call the police. They can help

Name all names, so they can get therapy/prison as needed

call the cops on the stepdad

also it's niece if it's a girl, not nephew

also, if the cops get involved, chances are that she will be sent to therapy and confess to molesting the 3yo

seriously call the cops on the stepdad

Don't call the cops, they just complicate things. If you're neice is cute you could sodomize her and get away with it through blackmailing her, because you have this dirt on her

>You're niece

I already did that. She packed all her stuff and tried to leave. Of course i didnt let her. The sad part is that her brother is not corrupted so he basically fall asleep last night crying.

see this
/thread

Call the fbi or however is called where you live. Kids dont deserve all that shit in their lifes. Act like an adult and call the police.

The edge

Murder

Are you me? Same happened to my family. Thanks god my parents (their grand fathers) are all about family values so they went for them. My brother is also in prison.

I don't hear any better ideas from you

where do you live? if in the UK then contact social services or the equivalent wherever you are, CPS in the US I think

With your tongue?

>she molested my 3yo nephew last night. I dont fucking know what to do

high five him and buy him a beer for tapping that cougar pussy?

revenge molest her

only once?

In Spicamerica. Its called Proteccion Social here. Or PANI (they take your kids and give them in addoption).

niece would be correct

Molest your nephew

This. Revenge molestation is the only proven method to work. Make it a house rule, if you molest someone, you get molested back. Might be interesting when they mention that to their school teachers though.

One short of quads
But this

We’re making process

beat the shit out of her stepdad and take your nephew to therapy?

So my dog molested my cat and my cat molestered the rat.

Do I molester the Dog?

report to police if you want the state to handle it

(they have professionals)

my only other advice would be to not ignore this

this pretty much fucked both those children for life

Pretty much this, I got molested when I was pretty young and I am pretty sure thats why im into so much weird shit. Think of Ryan Gosling from Drive, but wearing a gimp suit and getting fucked by those red assed baboons

This. If you're not a Muslim or an African just call the police.

I got molested too when i was like 9. That shit marks you for life.

>nephew
>her

>Her dad (my brother) is in in jail and her mother is a prostitute.

damn son, your family is losers

who was phone

Shits weird, I dont even remember most of my childhood. Can't even recall the face of who done it. Fully expect to go apeshit when I remember at age 50

Give the 10 year old a drink with a load of your cum in it. Make sure there's a lot of sugar to disguise the taste. Then start recording video and ask her to describe in detail what she did, making sure she takes regular sips of the drink. Use the video as fap material. Then, when she's 16, use the video as blackmail to let her fuck you.

>Nephew
>Her

You should get your story straight.

You can't remember anything? My pooper was touched. Didn't feel good at all. I'm into some weird shi (bothing illegal) but im pretty sure is because of that

Read the damn thread.

I can remember too much I even go into a state of "learned helplessness over it"

did your 10yo niece consent? did the 3yo nephew?

Get her help

That sucks, bro. Do you feel bad about it?

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.

molested doesn't mean what you think it does of you think a 10 year old girl was molesting your 3 year old. it's called kids mimicking what adults around them have done. just explain it isn't appropriate yo the 10 year old, and don't tell the 3 year old they were "molested" and everything will be fine

ignore this one

the real question is did those kids have fun or not. if they did then everything is ok.

Honestly, not very. Pretty much just made me a sexual deviant, there is very little that doesn't turn me on. The list of things that don't are probably a lot shorter than things that do.

Very little, I remember being naked, peen and asshole being touched / just the tip on multiple occasions. It's untelling if other things happened though, pretty much can't recall anything before about 7th grade. I did used to have a lot of older cousins that hung around me, usually alone so it was probably one of them.

ignore this one telling you to ignore that other one

>peen
You mean peed? Because that's disturbing. Also, who did it? A family member?

ignore this one telling you to ignore that other one telling you to ignore the other one

Not him but it was my cousin. He's 35 now. Im 29

Social services, psychologists and even the police all need to be involved. Normally these types of government services can make things worse, but in this case they need to be involved. This is out of your hands the authorities havs to do their job.

pics or it didn't happen

I think one of my cousins, no clue who. Id say they were about 5 years older than me. No clue where they are now, just dropped off the face of the earth. May be related...

yeah, it's the only serious advice, no lulz

this is similar to what happened to me except without the talk

speaking from exp if you want to raise a future crazy person that's how its done

I was molested by my older uncle back in 2003. Dont have the balls to confront him tho. Thanks god i havent seen him for the last decade

you were touched once by a 10 year old when you were 3 and it broke you? Christ, talk about fragile. believe it or not, moat kids play doctor when young.

you are well aware of how that makes me feel

you can disguise yourself as a comedian but at this point your just a sadist

Comedy? No, I am truly astonished you feel that is what broke you. But you're getting the attention you desperately want now, so that helps, right?

Pics or it didn't happen

Playing doctor is not the same thing as getting a fist up your asshole.

Me and my doctor have a lot to discuss then

Touch them again and take a picture
Mfn

Hmmmm ... need help babysitting?

depends on how hot this 10 yo is any pics?

I surely need one. But you need to wear the maid's uniform i see in movies.

do yiu want his nephew dead?

The OP wasn't talking about the 10 year old fisting his 3 year old. Stop making this about you, fucking attention whore.

but is the niece hot tho?

How can i convince her to let me lick her pussy while she's on her period? She let me smash it but just when we are in the shower. Any advice?

Oh, shit. Wrong thread. Bye!

Dafuq nigger?

details?

>nephew
>her

It's simple you idiot. You molest your uncle

I got my pooper rekt. My dad molested me too. He didnt penetrate me tho. He only played with my parts.

Dafuq? Really or just joking?

No u

molest them both to get even.

Get the fuck out and go back to facebook. That's what I figured out what you should do.

Really. Life is bad out here.

Can any of u guys harrase a bitch on ig for me?

I will. Post the username. What do you want me to say?