Name my band Sup Forums

Leaving Las Vegas (In a Body Bag)

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

The Grateful Dead

The Jason Aldeantown Massacre

Jason Alldead

>all that trash

Why are americans so dirty?

>Another witness, speaking to ABC News, described how “chaotic” the scene was as the incident unfolded.

>“It kind of sounded first like loud clapping coming off and then I think there was the first volley [of shots] and all of a sudden a second volley and my buddy’s like ‘I just got hit’. First we had no idea what was happening we thought people were just clapping extremely hard and we joined the clapping.

haha stinky white "people"

>Another witness, speaking to ABC News, described how “chaotic” the scene was as the incident unfolded.

>“It kind of sounded first like loud clapping coming off and then I think there was the first volley [of shots] and all of a sudden a second volley and my buddy’s like ‘I just got hit’. First we had no idea what was happening we thought people were just clapping extremely hard and we joined the clapping.

Why are they lying down in all that trash? Festival people, I ask you!

bring me to the horizon

Fucking Americlaps

Shot in the dark

sadfag edgelords

We don't need no gun control

got me there with the laughter OP im laughing now

They Don't Know

edgy

Fear and Loathing

"last song kills audience"

It's been like this since the 60's. Fucking hippies teaching the world it's OK to litter and leave garbage all over the festivals.

Narcissistic Hippie Artists

Aldean's Death Machine

Death in V- never mind

Do Americans really do this?

Look at all that trash the crowds left behind. Stop punishing mother earth.

>be American
>Get shot.

America's #1 Dish

Jesus christ

Death Camp for Cutie

Nickelback

kek

The Killers

WE'RE JUST HANGIN AROUND BURNIN IT DOWN

It's a concert full of white trash, what do you expect

v for vegas

>Why didn't the dead people and the people fleeing the gunfire pick up their trash?

You are actually this fucking stupid.

The White Men With Guns

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about this? I mean sure people died and that sucks and all but they were pop country fans. I mean not exactly high quality human material here. They probably voted Trump and believe in spooks like Jesus so silver lining progress will move a little bit forward and sane gun control will be pushed.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

the not talking heads

taking back sunday

go fuck yourself

Laying Down (on) the Law(n)

>those piles of people who thought getting down would help
shit man.

>hippies
>ok with littering

what fucking plane of existence do you live in user?

t. never been to a festival

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I don't care if this is Sup Forums, people lost their fucking lives. Do you know how devastating to lose a family member? Clearly you don't because if you did you wouldn't be laughing and making jokes. You can make all the jokes you want about Americans being fat and applauding everything and tipping everyone but when it comes to lives being lost, it's not funny anymore. This is the biggest mass shooting in recent memory and you're just gonna laugh at that? Do you honest to god think those people deserved it? Do you think that when those people who died left their house they knew it would be for the last time? The actual fucking audacity of you people disgusts me. Those were real people, they were real, living, breathing human beings and what you're doing is equivalent to taking a fat shit on their grave.

fuck all of you

how was the concert user?

People died, you fucking jackass

Sleepy Nevada

wow

Pretty much why i dont go on Sup Forums much these days. The world is burning and Sup Forums cheers on the fire. Fucking bottom of the barrell ugliness.

hurrdurr those americlaps

as long as you feel good about yourself

you know it's usually scandinavians and some western europeans who are posting this stuff right?

No sympathy for Americans. They act like Sup Forums edgelords in real life and then expect everyone to be sad at their mistakes.

listen man, when those six cops got shot in dallas, i think they deserved it. These people no

I mean i dont, i'm not better than anyone thats why i'm here but ive been coming less and less out of like self preservation.

big if true

>Americans literally applauding the designated shooter

Sup Forums memes are once again becoming reality

Jason Al D-Day

Eddy and the Edges

I have the same opinion. But I keep it to myself. I fucking hate fucking rednecks.

I take it you didn't like it?

They're fat redneck trump voters. That's 200 less obstacles to progress.

Also these hicks would say "ayy kill the N***rs and deport the spics and terrorists" unironically. They wish death on people like them. Sucks they died, but hard to sympathize.

Heaven or Las Vegas?

Jason "AR-15" Aldean

Stephen "Banging Flips and Changing Clips" Paddock
Stephen "Shania twain? I'll bust your brain" Paddock
Stephen "Country and Western? Meet Smith & Wesson" Paddock