What is the true redpill?

what is the true redpill?

what is the difference between joi and the woman you love?

ultimately we are all programmed to behave in a certain way; what makes one more real than the other?

I don't really give a damn whether something is real or not. But that girl felt really obviously 2 dimensional. And i am not making a pun there. I mean, she was really clearly following a bunch of algorithms.

For me to fall in love with an AI i would require it to be more complex than that.

What do you really believe in?

i mean what ultimately dictates what is "real" or not?

like to some retard who thinks that magic unicorns are real, if he was with joi and he really believed she loved him, who is to say that she truly didnt?

for the sake of argument:
"human" love and "ai" love are the exact same. just as a computer program is designed to react to certain inputs in a certain way so too is a human designed to react to certain stimuli in a certain way. we just attribute human love to being "real" when in reality it is no fundamentally different to how we conceptually view a computer program.

I believe that to make a really good pizza, the key is in the sauce. Not the bread, not the cheese, the sauce.

whats the trick to good sauce?

As i said, i don't give a damn about "realness". I don't consider that a thing anyone should value. It was, for instance, the only thing that sort of took me out of the matrix movies. Because they make this big deal out of life in the matrix not being "real". And i don't give a shit about that.

If real life were a simulation, i wouldn't give a damn. If i eat food, and it tastes exactly like steak, but it's actually some kind of trick with tofu, i don't give a damn.

Realness is like the biggest false value i've ever heard of. Followed possibly by "freedom".

Not going to go into in detail, but basically the sauce needs to be impregnated with herbs, and what you need is an infused oil to carry the flavor of the herbs. What else you need is some kind of acid, like some kind of vinegar. And then you combine that with the tomatoes and tomato juice.

VINE RIPENED FRESH PICKED TOMATOES thats the trick you amateur. they have 10 times the flavor of anything youll buy in the store.

because there is no such thing as "real" is there?

even someone who purports to know what the truth is, how do they know what is right and what is wrong and further how do we know if they are even "real"

what is "real" anyways? what is the value of "real"?

Those are nice, but they're not magic. Real good tasting pizza sauce is far more complex than simple tomatoes, no matter how fresh, can add.

>Not going to go into in detail
please do.

do you have a favorite recipe that you use?

I don't care whether real exists or not. Do you? You sound like you do. You sound like you care about realness or not, and you're looking to find a way to justify why it's possible or impossible.

I don't care at all. I don't need an elaborate philosophical justification to not care about it. I am fine not caring about it and not caring about whether it's a good idea to care about it or not.

Main difference is giving birth to your offspring, going off the "being programmed" point. Our last directive is to procreate. AI cannot give you that unless we are taking about artificial wombs, which for good or ill would take out all the pro and cons the mothers genetics would add to the mix.

dude..no you obviously dont know SHIT about sauce or food or cooking in general. if you did you would understand the importance of freshly picked, quality grown ingredients. real good pizza sauce isnt about the tomatoes? do you realize how stupid you sound? I honestly hope youre just baiting.

Could be

Anybody that needs to rely on "the best ingredients ever" is just a food snob.

You can make awesome stuff with average ingredients. Yes, obviously you can make better stuff with great ingredients. But it's relatively easy to make great stuff with great ingredients. Making great stuff with average ingredients requires actual skill and knowledge.

>Our last directive is to procreate
you believe this why? because we are told this is our last directive?

not saying you are wrong because i dont know if you are wrong. but i cannot with any certainty say that you are right either.

>pro and cons the mothers genetics would add to the mix
more and again; how do you know this exactly beyond what you have been told? how do you know what you have been told is right isnt infact wrong and that what you have been told is wrong isn't in fact right?

even further than this; why do we even care? if doing what you are told to do feels good, should we even question it?

why do we question anything? is it because we are told to "ask questions" because that makes us feel good?

food snob? youre talking about the trick to maiking a great sauce..its great tomatoes. obviously you need the skill to make the sauce but if you want the best sauce you need fucking fresh picked tomatoes. great food requires great ingredients its that simple ffs

I said the key to making good pizza is in the sauce. Not the "trick" to making the BEST pizza. I aint gonna try to argue what is the BEST in a matter of taste.

But i am willing to argue that the difference between average pizza and good pizza is the sauce. The cheese doesn't matter, the bread doesn't matter(well, it matters a little, but not nearly as much as the sauce), it's the sauce which makes the difference.

hm ok well ya i can agree on that point. fuck u now i want a snobby ass gourmet pizza.

Good sauce and a shitty base is bad pizza though. The bread is incredibly important.

I believe procreation is set within us, because if not neither you or me would be here, don't get me wrong very likely not every link on the chain was added willingly (i.e Rape) but the instinct of the one of our great x? grandmother was to keep it hence you and me are here.

As far as proof if you grew up with either or both your parents, you can clearly see stuff you get from them. Bad and good, which you can work upon or improve.

As to the Why of it all, is something that has been questioned since before words were created, I would think. Maybe only answerable after death. Or perhaps, is a question "programmed" into us, our Real main directive which is why it feels good to ask the question in the first place.

And sure you can go down the rabbit hole of "what we're told..." and argue your life away on what ifs?, but you are given senses and reason for the purpose of studying the World around you. With this we can all reach Truth and with it Purpose. And the Why will become obvious.

You've lost, because I love you.

The bread makes a bunch of different kinds of pizza. I would say bread that is chewy, bread that is crunchy, bread that is like pie crust, ect, are all valid forms of pizza, not better or worse, just different.

Clearly the bread is what takes skill and is the base for any pizza. The sauce and cheese are variables. I make a great pizza with just garlic rosemary and sea salt. THE BREAD IS THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS.

Fuck yo bread nigga!

I would rather eat literal cardboard with good pizza sauce on it than the best bread ever and some generic sauce.

Bread just doesn't get as magnificently flavorful as pizza sauce can. Like, think of the best bread, some magnificent piece of sour dough. It's good, but it's no where near as good as a decent pizza.

Clearly the bread isn't the most important component.

fuck you, have you ever had a pizza with an incredibly salty Base? feels like eating out of a dumpster.

Why are you so mad?

Because getting pissed off about petty things like cooking is fun!

>difference
Theres none, neither exist ;_;

>programmed to behave in a certain way
True, except we are more chaotic. AI is deterministic. Also i wouldnt be able to identify myself with a program.
And programming is not everything, even if a program passes the Turing test it could be as emotional as a stone.

I wonder if there will be a thing analogous to the Turing test but to test emotions.

>thing analogous to the Turing test but to test emotions
you mean like the voight-kampff test?

According to the movie, it just tells you if you are a replicant or not. Strictly speaking its not the same.

>what is the true redpill?
.. that there is no redpill.

but you faggots can't deal with reality as is, so you have to compartmentalize everything and create a false narrative that reinforces your bias no matter the level of cognitive bias.

all your "pills", red, blue, black etc,, are placebo.

grow up.