My mom just brought me 13 condoms home from the clinic she goes to completely out of the blue and left them on my bed...

My mom just brought me 13 condoms home from the clinic she goes to completely out of the blue and left them on my bed. What do I do Sup Forums? Is she hinting at something?

Just go for it man. Grab her ass and kiss her deeply.

she just wants you to use protection if you ever get laid; dont be retarded

If OP is Merican he should grab her by the pussy, as that is the voted standard.

if trips, fill one with canned soup and post a pic

Why else would your own mother give you condoms bro.. She ovb wants that incest cock.

Just go for it!! dont be such a faggot

fucking gtfo noob.. she wants the D

SHE WANS UR DEEK OH GOD FUCK HER OP

This is your best approach bro.. she's ready for you, are you ready for her?

Why would you feel the need to timestamp condoms.. I don't think any of us were questioning the legitimacy of a mom buying her son condoms.

You misspelled im mentally retarded again

My mum would buy me condoms as a teen o.O only ever used them 3 times. Out of the 200+ times ive had sex outta 9 girls
Twice on my gf before she got on the pill and once on this fat trashy chick.

She wants the d bro.
She's totally not just being a cool mom that wants to make sure her son is safe.
This is your chance to grab her by the pussy.

Yes, that you’re retarded and your blood line should end with you. She is trying to do her part in helping humanity. It’s too late for her to abort you.

buy her a bottle of wine as a "thank you". if she is down to fuck its a good gift to keep the dance going. if she isnt into it no harm done. dont give up.

ask her to show you how to put one on

If you're gonna have sex be safe.

She's hunting that she cares about you and your health.

Jesus you degenerates all wanna fuck mommy. Grow up

Theyre trying to grow up but faggots like you wont even fuck a perfectly good pussy

If dubs Blow them all up like balloons

No. Fuck you!

Oh shit!

Fill them up with oatmeal and hang them from the Christmas Tree.

get blowin

if dubs, use them on your mom

Do it faggot

She obviusly want a 12 days of christmas dick pic series sent to her, the thirteent if you fuck up and break one. Now young master bates, deliver! We’re watching

"Don't knock any whores up. We don't want to hand our shit to some lazy whore."

Why do i have the feeling that your mother is very sad?
Can you imagine whats going on inside her? She ask herself where she failed so hard that her 30+ something year old son never got a girl and still lives at home looking at these half naked cartoon girls all day. She is so desperate that she gives you randome condomes just to hint at you that you should go out more.

the blue ones are the trojans with the smallest circumference size. she is saying you have a small dick

why are you assuming hes 30? i got the impression he was a kid. youre projecting

She probably got them for free and is giving them to you but didn't want to talk about you fucking people

She is hinting that she doesn't want to be a grandmother.

She wants you to get laid by some nice girl and NO not by her

>Is she hinting at something?

She thinks your're a fag, and wants you to wrap the AIDS caked nigger dick that you hold your butt cheeks open for.

Why not, you’re never getting laid.

Shes telling your dumbass to stop fucking your socks or at least use a condom

Found a triggered cuckservative.