Im calling the cops

shes like 14, ur a paedophile

What kind of pedophile would want such rotten pizza

fuck off

but still reply to the thread hoping to catch rare pics

No.no.no mods!!! She's underage

Neck yourself.

stfu u littlke faggot ill fuckin rape u

It's amazing what a push up bra that's 2 cup sizes too small can do. Yes we all know her tits are still big but they look even bigger cuz she doesn't know how to buy a damn bra

youprobably would......

i got next

edgy

go back to 9gag

Isn't she like 12 yrs old? MODS

mods

why do people spell it that way?

MODS MODS MODS!!! Moderators report ASAP

I would love to fill Her underage pussy with my semen

it's the british spelling

They're paed to.

How old are you?

young enough that death threaths would be distasteful

She's honestly a hideous person. Mentally and physically.

They are fucking britbongs that's why!

Of course that's how you become successful in America

bumpo.
shes a total cunt but still would nut.

Post very u fucking tards. Get on with this shit

Technically the word you're looking for is hebaphile. But looking at pictures some dumb hoe posts of herself doesnt really count

And who the fuck exactly is this?

Your future daughter

Let’s all shut the fuck up and dump this skank huh?

jesus

Cant wait for this bitches spark to sizzle and something like vivid come knocking on the door when she is 18, then I really hope she works with Rocco Steffedi or evil angel and see her get a double anal gangbang by niggers

The term should be Ephebophilia. She isn’t prepubescent(pedo who likes kids and babies), not an Hebephilia, which like pubescent children.

She has gone through puberty and is done. She is just a minor.

what if, there are girls who deliberately tryting to make their tits look bigger? U fucking braexpert faggot.

Bunch of fags in this thread

A hebaphile is someone attracted to children that are going through puberty but show more signs of adulthood. Idk anything about much less if she's finished puberty this girl but she is in that age range

WHERE THE FUCK did you find this?

Stop adoring retarded people please XD she's like the last thing you want what a gross cunt she is.

its just cleavage dude. no nude

Puberty last between 2-5 years (5 years being rare) for females. If she started her period at 11, she is done. She has already reached her height at 14. That’s when women stop growing. True I think it’s fcuked to fantasize about a 14 year old.

It’s just not hebephilia or pedohilia. It’s ephebophilia. Which is a fetish for fully developed teenagers.

Lmfao why?

you can't see anything

Those nails, ahaha fugly tier