Want to fuck a trap but I don't even know where to start looking to find one in my town...

Want to fuck a trap but I don't even know where to start looking to find one in my town. Any Sup Forums Bros have any advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=1021039
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself faggot

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Dating sites, bdsm forums, and the good ol gay bar

Have you had any luck with any of thoes?

There are lots on grindr for example. Many shitty ones and manny weird old men in dresses. But also nice ones. Just try it

Thanks for the advice dude.

user the trap meme is not real,there's plenty green text thread proving this you think you'll get a nice femboy but in reality you'll end up with man that looks nothing like a woman and regret it for the rest of your life

yes i have! okcupid works world wide, use the most known dating site in your country, most of the sites let you choose what you want to date

>be trap
>tfw guys all want to just fuck and none want to date
>tfw you will never look 100% passable

I would totely go on a date with a trap. I just don't know where to start looking.

Craigslist?

zeemaps.com/map?group=1021039

Here you go helped me pretty fast

Where are you at user?

join the navy

The funny thing is I am a navy vet.

Craigslist my dood

DOH

me cumming

If you like traps you're gay just go onto a gay dating site and you'll find traps you faggots

Seems about right

Wtf, I didn't know anuses could ejaculate

>Any Sup Forums Bros have any advice.

in the navy...

you don't? if you fuck your ass long enough with a big nice dildo, you will cum out of your ass, the taste of the cum is just wonderful, you should really try it.

>be trap

Or

>tfw you will never look 100% passable

Pick one.

This, but with less reddit spacing

Yeah. Idk why my phone has an issue with spacing on Sup Forums. If I delete the space, the reply textbox dissappears...