Is Kid A birthday assholes
Say something nice about it

I love you Kid A :)

Fuck you Tom York, I like prog.

Best album of all time

correct

Radiohead's best album

first track best track

Naw but it holds a special place in my heart :)

Still one of the best cohesive albums I've listened to. Motion Picture Soundtrack can still make me cry like a bitch

Kid A is one of the worst albums ever made. It presents itself as "forward thinking" and "experimental" when it's really just IDM with some guitar here and there. Godawful album.

Radiohead is a shitty band, and this is just a subpa album that tries to be Aphex Twin and Can

Maybe dont enter a thread and be a cunt?

Maybe don't listen to shitty music if you don't want people being cunts to you.

Could just not be a cunt

>I'm lost at seaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>Don't bother meeeeeeeeeeeee

nah
Redditheads are so easily triggered

It's only 3 albums away from their best work.

Yeah but why do you have to a cunt? You dont have beeter things to do than troll

why are you so angry just because people call Radiohead trash bruh(which they are). if you're here that means you don't have anything better to do either

>band spends 3 years crafting their magnum opus
>its amazing
>shit out a b-sides compilation in a few months
>its better
Hmm

Yes but I dont go into the rare threads on mu that arent negative just to be a cunt. Is your life really that miserable?

Going out of your way to tell others their opinions are bad is the redditest thing you could do sorry I don't make the rules

>Amnesiac
>Better than Kid A
Kid A is far more cohesive. Amnesiac is great but Kid A and In Rainbows and HTTT are all better

You're one really sheltered guy. I can't imagine how you function irl if someone shitposting on an anime forum bothers you that much.

>Ur triggerd xD
Im not bothered I just dont understand why you think being a dick your whole life is gonna get you anywhere

Noted
I think I'm going to agree to disagree here

Skinny Puppy does it better than them

Made a poll for the best Radiohead album.
Let's see what people think it is.

Album of the decade

Thats In Rainbows m9

I love you Thommy

Never liked this as much as most people seem to, but I gotta admit "Everything In Its Right Place" and "Idioteque" are both pretty fantastic.

Still love it now. I remember listening to it when it first leaked on Napster. Fairly certain the band were behind that, especially now since they also personally leaked These Are My Twisted Words on What.
The reissue should be great with all the outtakes, hopefully they do a better job remastering it than they did with OK Computer though (they won't).

It wasnt a piece of shit.

I used to be like that. Its an album that to tuelly click has to be listened to at your breaking point. When life has beaten you so hard you just fall. Itll click then

In Rainbows is now older than Kid A was when I first heard it, fuck.

Honestly probably. Theyve always been supporters of the internet and its sharing of music. Look at In Rainbows

>>Ur triggerd xD
if that's all you got from my post you really are a dumbass. Well, you do like Radiohead so I can't expect too much grey matter there.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT
READ HIS POT AND LAUGH

EVERYTHIIIIIIING

Pleb intensifies

>When life has beaten you so hard you just fall. Itll click then
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO HARD
IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

>All this just because someone called Radiohead a shit

*Pleb intensifies*
That's how you do it. You're the pleb for listening to entry level Sup Forumscore

>muh mucore
Stop. Youre taste isnt good. You probably dont even like music. You enjoy spending all day online just looking for opportunities to troll

>mfw treefingers start
awww babbies fisrt idm track how adorable

>phoneposter

>treefingers
>idm
Yeah you dont know what youre talking about

>you don't like my pseudo-intellectual alternative rock so you clearly don't even like music.
Radiohead isn't good, bottom line. As for calling me a troll perhaps I am, or perhaps I enjoy seeing teens fresh out of /r/indieheads get upset when people don't parrot their opinions like they do on leddit.

Redditheadfags get angry so easily it's cute

>Anyone who acts semi postively and uncontrarian is from redd.it
Kid youre probably from reddit, I havent touched that shithole in almost a decade

>Literally my moms pedophile

is your mom hot

You into landwhales?

So you expect me to believe that someone who hasn't touched "that shithole" in almost a decade and has presumably been here for a majority of that time still hasn't moved on past Radiohead?
Really gets the noggin joggin

>Radiohead isn't good
Why not?

By that logic all mucore is reddit so all of mu is reddit. Checkmate

Test

post mom butt bud

Its just the latest mu trend to shit on. Contrarians are a hivemind

>still hasn't moved on past Radiohead?
Why would you move past good music?

The Bends is aight though

>he just realized this

Because they aren't nearly as genre bending and experimental as most indie kids would try to lead you to believe. Just boring alternative rock with the occasional bleep bloop

You can't possibly think Radiohead is good past the age of 16. Radiohead is for kids who want to believe their special but because they really aren't, they have to rely on a band to make themselves appear as such,

No ones claimed theyre super experimental itt. People just enjoy them. Aa for your other point, alot of people enjoy radiohead because the lyrics are relatable. Are you that out of touch with reality that everything has to be negative?

Tront liked it.

>waaah if some lyics don't relate to you you're closeminded
Holy shit, this is how children think

>as most indie kids
Irrelevant, I am asking about the music, not your own insecurities.
>Just boring alternative rock with the occasional bleep bloop
How is Paranoid Android boring alt rock with bleep bloop?

>You can't possibly think Radiohead is good past the age of 16.
Of course. Explain why it's not. Please avoid mentioning fanbase, as that's not what we are discussing.

>Irrelevant, I am asking about the music, not your own insecurities.
That's what I said you idiot. They aren't nearly as genre bending and experimental as most people (better?) would lead you to believe
>How is Paranoid Android boring alt rock with bleep bloop?
Sorry. *Boring Alternative Rock WITHOUT the bleep bloops*
>Of course. Explain why it's not. Please avoid mentioning fanbase, as that's not what we are discussing.
Because the lyrics are inherently juvenile. Pretending to be scared of le totally plausible AI takeover is stupid. An adult would just accept their fate rather than whining like a child.

Cuck

Radiohead fans, everyone

Thanks for being a pretty good album, good job Thom :^)

>as most people
Ooops you started talking about fans/other people. I'll have to repeat since you didn't pay attention: discuss the music, not the people

>Boring
What about it is boring? be specific

>Because the lyrics are inherently juvenile
Like what?
>Pretending
Oh do you know them perosnally?
>le totally plausible AI takeover
[citation needed]

thom murdered all those people to commemorate kid a's release date

you did good Thommy. Now have a comfy cave sleep. We will all wish you sweet dreams.

>Lyrics are inherently juvenile
That's kind of a lazy criticism, it's super easy to enjoy most types of music without caring too much about lyrics.

DXM: The Album

listening to it right now

This is Sup Forums nigga what are you even talking about right now

the first track is not How to Disappear Completely

it's literally the best radiohead song

Pablo Honey?