Sup Forumsros that are good with PCs I need your help

Sup Forumsros that are good with PCs I need your help.

I’m leaving console and coming to PC. I put this build together this morning. Is it shitty?

And or also will this run Arma 3, PUBG, Counter Strike, WoW, Flight Simulator, GTA, 1080p 60fps?

I know I forgot to put a SSD in there but I do plan on getting one

Op you need a better cpu for gaming, mainly clock speed>cores

Yes, though i would say an ssd is essential

Intel i5 chip isn’t good enough? I heard it was one of the best for gaming. What would you recommend?

Are you saying yes to the shitty part or yes to it being capable of running 1080p 60fps?

It's fine, i have an i5 and everything runs fine

What games do you play? So you would say the cpu i chose isn’t a bad choice?

Would need a different mobo but ryzen is fantastic or if you want to stick with that mobo then get an i5 with a higher clock speed, 2.8 isnt enough, lool at it like a honda civic, sure its a good car but you are getting the 1991 model

Does my Mobo support overclocking?

I mainly play KF2, Payday 2

I have an i5-7500 GTX1060

7yes that they run fine.

What is your clock speed? Someone just told me 2.8 is too slow and I need a higher clocked chip.

never go cheap on hard drives. you need a black drive. never ever fuck with the blue/green WD drives, they are shit and will fail. there is a reason they're cheap. i'd also not fuck with MSI for the vid card personally, but at least its ndivia.

I also have this Ryzen build as well.

>overclocking a motherboard

oh, user.

No I know I need to overclock my chip but I was told the other day that a certain motherboard wouldn’t be able to support me overclocking my chip. That’s why I asked if it will be able to support it or not?

arma and pubg no because even machines costing triple that amount can't, cs, wow(aside from when game gets intense with particles), flight sim(depending on which one) should be fine and gta i have no clue

3.4 GHz though it's only 4 cores

Get an i5-7600K, any z270 chipset mobo, 16gb of ram and a gtx1070 if it can fit in your budget.

You'll have a nice lil gaming machine that will run all newer titles as well.

doesn't the 1070 support 1440p?

May as well get a 1440p monitor to go with it

It will, but with a 1080p setup youll be sure to have nice fps throughout a lot of games.

Something like a 24 inch monitor suits the 1080p nicely, I wouldnt go higher than that.

lol u clearly know nothing about pcs

Is he wrong about the system not being able to play those games I listed?

pretty much, i run pubg at 60-90 constantly on medium-high on a worse pc lol

i know with 2 titans i can't even keep a steady high frame rate in arma 3 when shit hits the fan and pubg is just the net code being horrible

That chip is perfect, it has a turbo frequency of 4 ghz. The build is fine and will run everything listed. If you upgrade anything make it a 1070 gtx.

>The year of our Lord 2018 minus 6 days
>Not allowing your computer to reach its maximum evolutionary potential
>MFW

And stay away from the AMD cpu's. If you want a budget gaming machine based on AMD, just stick to consoles.

Clock speed stopped mattering about 10 years ago. I can show you a 3.5ghz chip that performs crappier than a 1.8ghz chip.

Excellent choice of CPU there OP, nice 4ghz turbo.