At the end of a poorly-lit alley, a neon sign flickers back to life. It invites you into the building’s warm interior...

At the end of a poorly-lit alley, a neon sign flickers back to life. It invites you into the building’s warm interior, the bar a shelter from the world’s troubles. You glance at the menu posted on the doorway:

>advice
>conversation
>happy thoughts

Inside, the bartender smiles at you welcomingly. Despite the buzz of both regular and newcomer patrons, you find an empty stool at the counter.

In front of you, you find a napkin covered in a hastily-drawn QR code from the seat’s previous occupant. You scan it, and hear a voice message from an absent rabbit: clyp.it/zlf4bhvg

How can I help you tonight, Anonymous?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000911502/wishlist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heya, just dropping in
-SouthPaw

>POOrly lit

Why aren't you sleeping.

hey there, did you have a good holiday? I should have been around last night, but things ended up a little busier than expected.
it's not even 2100 yet! why would I be asleep?

I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.

Eh, they went okay. I got all my friends and my parents some candy for Christmas, but now I don't have enough cash for rent, so I'm gonna sell some stuff online for some cash.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000911502/wishlist/
gift me pubg

Thanks for asking! How was yours?
-SouthPaw

Because I have regrets, mistakes and failures to think about.

I fucked my dog once, it was p cool.
-SouthPaw

Haha, very funny.
-SouthPaw

that's... pretty rough. I'm sorry to hear that. you at least get in quality time with those that matter?
hey friend! I wish I could, but I don't have money in my steam wallet. I'm sure there's a steam beg thread up right now, otherwise you could always try making one.
it was just a regular day, here. made pizza from some store-bought crusts, had a couple drinks, watched some movies. got just enough snow for me to put a coat on and shovel, too.
those are all in the past now. while they are unchangeable and your decisions regarding them may haunt you... they're also unchangeable, and dwelling on them does nothing to help! the best you can do is try to forgive yourself, and strive for better decisions in the future.

oh, its fine - u can just buy it with the money in your bank account

the money in my account is about to be spent on my medical schooling, though

I'll have liberty.

If not, then give me a round of death.

Who are you?

Don't worry, it was the same last year, besides, my sister cooked fondue and we watched movies with our parents, so that was fun!
Doesn't seem your Christmas was as festive though, but still, it sounds like a good day!
-SouthPaw

I'm not sure where to get you liberty, but why would you want death?
just a person who wants to help others where they can.
that sounds like a good enough time, yeah

Because they are all ongoing and I see no escape from them.

Thanks! I hope you have a good rest of the year!
-SouthPaw

have you considered not taking them on alone? it's always possible that other people may help you see another way to confront your problems that you haven't seen.
you too, hon.

I have but always I end up 'dealing' with it on my own in the end.

that's unfortunate, but fair. what are you dealing with now?

I love you Jill.

Social isolation, social anxiety, lack of any kind of passion in life, depression that stems from all of that, general notion that I've wasted my life, etc.

I love you too, user.

Yay!

You don't know where that user has been.

right, okay. that's a pretty broad set of issues and a hard one to crack! the one that I know I can comment on is to be aware of the unhealthiness of the social isolation, and that you're the one capable of remedying it. you can just go talk to someone.
I used to/still do seclude myself at times, and it's always made my depression a lot worse. at this point, I've learned to realize when I begin to withdraw, and try to force myself back out to spend time with those I know will put up with me.
I'd also, yknow, suggest seeking a professional if you're able.

nigguh dis a wobbary put all da muny in da bag i shoot all yo cracka asses

If I had people to just talk to I wouldn't be as isolated. And all professional help did was put me on meds that achieved nothing but wasted another year.

he looks too kind to rob someone at gunpoint.
you've got a lot of people to just talk to for fun. don't make me get Anya to lecture you like she did other people today.
I'd aim for talk therapy in conjunction with medication, instead of solely medication. while pills can make a difference, talk therapy can help teach coping techniques and strategies to deal with issues when they arise.

I don't care if she says online is just the same as irl, it's not. Unless I'm an idiot and felt suicidal over not feeling any kind of closeness and intimacy because I can't derive that from text on a screen.

just... let me know if you need help, okay? I'm always around, kid.

Gets a blue fairy. Continues lurking.