Hillary won by 3 million votes

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

insisting she won 13 months after she conceded is the saddest desperation ever
just like a woman

You right

Was that before or after all the dead people?

*lost

Hillary fucked the world by such an obnoxious bitch even a joke candidate beat her. Well done shilldog.

you are right

*Hillary won by 2999900 votes

Can't argue with those digits.

Didn't we go through all this when Al Gore lost as well?
It's how the system works move on. We got the better option of the 2 choices anyway

Actually, Trump won the same way every other president has.

Ignorance really isn't bliss, is it OP?

*by being

Fuck it I got quads who cares about the grammar.

I think you mean she lost be 74.

Sanders was working with Russia so he doesn't count. That would be like complaining that Jill "dinner with Putin" Stein didn't get a fair chance.

Wait, 38 votes, just supported a stereotype.

Hillary's ego and lack of scruples destroyed the credibility of an entire party.

/thread

Implying most parties on the left weren't already like that.

Donald J Trump is an absolute failure of a human being.

Those are electoral college votes. They decide the presidency. But they also weigh the vote of rural inbred hicks moreso than intellectuals who live in the city. flawed system.

Totally. A billionaire and President of the US. What a loser right?

I guess being President of The United States of America makes you a failure nowadays?

Successful business man.
Famous for successful tv program.
Rich, powerful
President of the free world.

Yeah, such a failure.

votes dont matter, its like saying brazil won by 300 meters. In soccer.

He's a billionaire with a super model for a wife, 5 kids, and he's the president. That makes him one of the most successful human beings. Say what you want about his positions and actions as president, but you can't say he's a failure.

How can she win by 3 million votes if there are only 538 Electoral College votes?

More of those "hicks" are land owners with stake in the game. I value their vote more than the throngs of niggers and hipsters morons in the cities.

If you were a farmer living in a rural area, would you want to be ruled by a few "elite" cities that don't know shit about what's best for you and your loved ones?

The electoral college is a flawed system, but it's the best solution for a large nation with a variety of population densities.

How? There are only 538 electoral votes, numb nuts.

The Midwestern and southern states shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>the votes of people I disagree with are counted
>this is a flawed system

Libtard doesn't like equality, what a surprise.

If you ain't New York, you ain't shit nigga.

>Hillary won

And is a genocide murderer that caused 3 wars

Truth be told, despite working with the established against him, and some rookie mistakes, he's doing a good job.

Realistically, the most controversial thing he's done is enforce existing laws. He brash and not a smooth politician, but that's a good thing.

Fuck the haters.

its all an illusion... net neutrality is proof that votes do not matter AT ALL.dont vote prob solved.

Bullshit

OP sucked 3 million cocks

>The free world
Stupid niggerlmao

Free World, only a dumb yank cunt would think that. Dumb fuck Yanks.

Actually she didn't "win" anything. There is no contest for popular vote. She lost. Let the butt hurt commence. Lolz.

>But I want all the voting power concentrated in a small, elite area.

hi, you are an idiot.

the game was chess... stop trying to apply the rules of candyland to it. popular vote doesn't matter.

>equality
rural vote is weighted more than city vote because of population density.
because the vote of a person living in the middle of nowhere should matter more than a million peple all living in the same amount of space as the one rural vote.

>Hillary won by 3 million votes

Try and grasp this.

Hillary lost by laziness and ego. Time to move on, libbykins.

Your Jew stunts won't work here, Lord Vaderstein.

Yet she still manage to lose the election. Which begs the question, who sucks more? Her for being a loser, or you for continuing to cry about it still?

Honestly, she's a modern Machiavelli but despite that I'd prefer her to Trump. What the fuck is wrong with him?

snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/

What's it like, being so gullible? Is it embarrassing? Do people avoid you because of it?

kek

Of illegals.

>www.snopes.com

Snopes? Seriously? I feel so embarrassed for you.

Show it per county fucktard.

Pics of that neck?

Are you going to address the substance of the argument? Can you prove that only 57 counties were won by Clinton?

Hur Dur I thaw it on teh interwebz so ith musth be tru.

Can you prove that only 57 counties were won by Clinton?

Game 5 of the 2008 World Series
>Rays, 10 hits, 3 runs
>Phillies, 8 hits, 4 runs

Phillies win, because rules

/thread

Probably because the uneducated live in those counties.

>snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/

You know... Snopes may be compromised on some things. But, generally, they are correct more often than not. You can dismiss them if you really want, but you'd be a fool not to counter the argument against you with some information. The link I posted shows the map by county. I counted up to 57 in favor of hillary very quickly and a large portion of the country was still uncounted. Many of those counties that were uncounted voted in favor of hillary. And I would have rather cut my dick off than vote for her. Regardless..... your information is wrong. Clinton did lose, by virtue of the nature of a republic, which we are. In a pure democracy, there is a very real chance that she would have won. A true democracy is pure idiocy, of course, because if you can convince 50.00001% of the population that it is legal to kill Steve, then it becomes open fucking season on anyone named Steve. And it's not terribly hard to convince 51% of people of something idiotic these days.

lol, this is perfect

Wrong link

nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Literally run by a recently divorced jewish couple.

Has two staff members. The couple themselves.
Snopes literally has no other staff.

this

Those digits

I would argue that the people in those counties are not indoctrinated. They never spent an amount of money that would in-debt them for the next decade to be told what to think. Universities do not teach you how to think anymore. They are state run indoctrination systems that spew the same tired Marxist theory to naive children.

You left out the part about the wife having ties to Mossad

Illegal aliens in California don't count

hillary didn't win, donald did. and he might be the best president this country has ever seen.

BUT BUT BUT SHIS THE WOMENZ
HOW CUD SHI LOS!

>leftist will ignore this point.

Oi

But what does Lorna Doon have to do with that?

Last month it was 2 million.

Is the Holocaust 7 million now? Or was it 8?

checked

You cannot counter an argument with an implication based upon state of marriage, religion, size of staff or ties to radical militias unless the subject of the argument includes those things. The argument is that they are generally correct. It took me 2 minutes to research the fact that hillary took more counties that 57. Not exactly time consuming.

you are a fucking retard if you try to couch it in terms of liberals and conservatives.

>implying you can control how I form an argument.

Snopes isn't a legitimate source. It's partisan and biased and not reliable.

10 million.

They're still dying.

>Fat antisocial fuck commenting on Sup Forums calls billionaire president a loser
If you haven’t looked in a mirror and seriously considered an heroing, this is wake up call that you really should.

Trips confirms.

Those weren't really Russians. They were Reptilians controlled by the Illuminati, who are in turn controlled by the Jews. And Bernie is a Jew.
So it's kind of like how Jacquio in the very first Ninja Gaiden game appears to be the big boss, but then at the beginning of Ninja Gaiden II, you learn he was actually working for Ashtar, but then lo and behold, it turns out Ashtar was actually working for Jacquio.
Or like that whole Toby thing in Naruto.
The world dominating overlords like to keep us guessing.

w a k e • u p • s h e e p l e

Well, they were correct in the article you dismissed. Which I cited from another source. Please address the proof instead of throwing flippant, errant arguments out in to the ether hoping you manage to get some points on the board.

Snopes is a joke. Clinton lost, period.

rural states usually have less than 10 votes per state, whereas NY, IL, and CA total 104 (last i checked). thats a huge chunk towards victory. to equal that, TX, LA, UT, MO, KS, NE, SD, ND, MS, IA, OK, and AR must vote the opposite way. thats 12 v 3. and thats bullshit.

I haven't dismissed any articles.

You are now aware that you are arguing with more than one person.