Is he the most successful manager who was also a world class player?

Is he the most successful manager who was also a world class player?

Cruyff.

Real will lose CL and La Liga this season.

Sup Forums is too plebeian to know Zagallo.

that's not pep guardiola

>some average midfielder
>world class player

Cruyff and Ancelotti too

And Zidane is successful for now

Let's see whether he has titles to show off this season.

Single matches don't matter, only the end result counts.

lol no

The emperor is.

there was also croif, but like zidane, he never left his own little world of barcelona and ajax to coach in an unkown culture for him. zidane is also not expected to leave RM to coach another club. when he stops winning and they let him go he retires.

they're basically memes for RM and Barcelona club culture, who manage superstars expectations.

His achievements as manager puts him on aggregate above Zidane

Zidane is bound to become the manager of France.

maybe. but I don't see him in any other club other than Madrid. not even Juve.

This. Not even a challenge

Carlo Ancelotti
Giovanni Trapattoni

Forgot, Rijkaard deserves an honorable mention too even though that UEFAlona stolen CL title doesn't count

the eternal GOAT

you literally don't deserve a brain if you rate Zidane

Fuck off """"mate""""
Any monkey can manage the richest club with the best players

He only won one CL so far, not such a big success
Ancelotti, Heynckess, Capello, Trapattoni, were all world class at their time and they are all more successful than Zidane

>there is no strategy involved, just put the 11 best players on the field and they will win

WENT SO WELL FOR RM PREVIOUS MANAGERS LA

faggot

Was Capello really a world class player?
His managerial career is not in doubt but I don't really know shit about his career as a player

Ancelloti, Trappatoni, cappelo, guardiola, Heynckes, Cryuff, Del Bosque (he was a good player, fucktards) and Aragones was good too.

And, of course, Artur Jorge

this 2bh. he probably could have been a great club manager too but he is so godly, that it would be underneath him to do so.

Forget about world-class players, just include players that have won the EC/CL, CWC or UC/EL.

Like Simeone.

becoming a manager after you stop playing is brainlet tier

only a true king can do both

>top 10 player all-time
>top 5 coaching win%

Simeone hasn't won CL as coach so he's no GOAT

ancelotti, cruyff, beckenbaer

all great as both players and managers that would have probably placed morata and isco over benzema.

not true world class. if he mentions zidane, you cannot mention guys that are only known by their coaching careers. next you'll say ancelotti

Joe Torre

He's just a muzzie di matteo lad

What is world class then? Only Ballon d'Or winners?
Those guys were all key players for world class teams, ergo world class players
Also iirc Heynckess is one of the all time Bundes top scorers

Kenny Dalglish

players that could have played as a starter at practically any club in the world

Kinda. Just look at all the frauds that have managed Barca since Pep left and they have still won league titles and a CL

that's just your own autistic definition

>mfw this thread
>mfw they didnt win 3 CL as a coach and 2 as a player

Ancelotti was a starter in the best team in the wrold at the time

even poop fartdiolel is better than he is

I don't know about those decades' calcio, but when speaking about '00s Italy, I would consider Buffon, Cannavaro, Maldini, Totti and Del Piero to be world class, with Pirlo and maybe Nesta too being on the fence. I wouldn't consider the likes of De Rossi, Vieri or Zambrotta to be world class.

I was talking about Milan, when he played there it was the best team in the world. Pic related is the CL final, and they won the successive edition too. If this isnt world class than i dont knwo what is
Btw Vieri and Zambrotta where absolutely worldclass, imo

>maybe Nesta worldclass
>maybe

you literally have no clue about football

This. And we wll never see Zidane again.

Fatal errors and too loyal to Benzema for racial reasons.

Exposed and toast.

T H I S

>Totti and Del Piero world class while Pirlo and Nesta on the fence
KEK

>they rate club managers
Beckenbauer is the only true man.

Zambrotta and Vieri were among the very best in the world at their position, if that's not world class than what is it?

>I rate nt managers

its so easy to suceed in that chaos

>can't do both

Not yet, but he has the potential to be if he keeps this up for another decade or so.

Yes, we can.

If its so easy then why you got btfo 7-1?

Because Felipão is a moron? He just stand there watching everything falling apart while doing literally nothing.

Corrupt fuck has fucked up two leagues and almost two champions (this one is already fucked) if Simeone wasn't such a scaredy cat they wouldn't have been able to steal last year's one. Not even with a corrupt asshole like Tebas that directly declared that he was sad at this Halal loss is he being able to keep up with a Barça broken, without midfield, style of play or any "automatisms", as Cruyff named them. Barcelona is being carried by Messi and yet that is enough to expose this poor, pitiable autist. Hell, he had to go to extra-time and had a Ramos card forgiven to beat FUCKING KASHIMA FC, a japanese team that is so unknown that you get an anime girl (boat) if you type their name. His failure are and will be absolutely legendary, and forever remembered.

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

Easy, Conte, the Goat of the goatse.
Ancelotti. Rijkaard, Trappattoni, Simeone, Cruyff.

What the fuck did Beckenbauer do as a manager?
Fucking clowns, go hide your face under the sand.

I just realized no one mentioned the goat before me.

Heresy!

In that case, SAF

that's not all that Zidane was.

Easily a great atm, will probably become the best of all time

beckenbauer won the gold cup as manager sweetie

Esp with morata around. Total bs.

>What the fuck did Beckenbauer do as a manager?
won the world cup, uefa cup and the french and german league

but I don't rate him, he's dumb as fuck and didn't contribute shit, kinda like klinsmann

There's all the others mentioned in itt and then there's this guy As a player he was the best player in the world throughout the 70s, and is widely accepted as top 5 goat of all time. He invented one of the most useful feints in the game and the false 9 position, won a shitton of silverware and balloons, and helped establish Holland as one of the big football nations even though they were shit pre-70s and only fucking 15 million people live there.

As a manager he re-established Barcelona as a world class team (they were pretty mediocre from the mid 50s up until he took over), same with Ajax, and to this day the best academies in the world are built on his philo. Tactically his influence is even greater; two of the most fun and successful tactial concepts were popularised by Cruyff, and there would be no tiki-taka, Pep Guardiola without him.

All while smoking 2 packs a day. Definitely the most important figure in the history of the game.

>I rate Zitrone

>WC
>two worst leagues
Into the trash it goes.

John Cruff is my favorite football

lol Poop himself told that the false 9 wasnt invented by Cruyff

What about doing some reading, Norway?

the false nine was common since the '50s, Hungary NT had Hidegkuti in that position in fact before the fedorish 'falso nueve' in Italy the same position was called 'centravanti alla Hidegkuti'. Lazio's Marcelo Salas in the late 90s was the king of falso nueve

Exquisite post.

Also Zidane's defense last game was pretty bad. He vastly over estimates Casemiro

lots of people in here have a warped idea of what world class is

>He vastly over estimates Casemiro

He's just dumb. That's it.

Cruyff easily wins this.

Pep was one of the very best in his position for much of his career as well.