I introduced my gf into Sup Forumscore and she said this type of music is for people with little to none social lives?

I introduced my gf into Sup Forumscore and she said this type of music is for people with little to none social lives?
is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

mu4chan.wikia.com/wiki/General_Essentials
4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Essential_Charts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Yes

yes

Yeeppp

oh fuck right here

Feel bad threads fuck back to Moscow

Yes like all good music

of course she is

no nigga-

She's not wrong. But this also applies to people who actually listen to good music as well.

90% of Sup Forumscore is normie tier trash

t. thinks he's cool for shitting on albums he hasn't listened to

MBDTF, loveless, itaots, and mpp are all normalfag accessible

While I tick all these boxes, I don't see how me having large eyes has anything to do with any of this.

The last time I felt an image awkwardly hit too close to home was the original virgin walk

You may have made the next big OC kid.

see

There are max 3 things on this which wouldn't apply to over 50% of the western population.

lmao if this is the same person

>Having a distinct interest in anything, even something as popular and universal as music, means you have no social life

The life of a normalfag sounds depressing

This. I'll never get over the irony that no one hates Sup Forums's music more than Sup Forums. Youre all a bunch of insufferable faggots who can't avoid feeling the need to smugly shit all over something, even if its yourself

Contrarianism ruined moo

>Contrarianism ruined the site

ftfy

yep

Haha yeah she's hella right. Get a social life you nerd. Real men listen to real music people, like Katy Perry and Drake. Only virgins care about anything, let alone music. I know this because I do teh weed xD. Upvote me if you agree and follow me on snapchat

This is me except I'm not a virgin

would you hump a girl who didn't listen to music?

You are gf is a fucking retard, tell her I said that

Yes, but only regretfully

this but unironically

If she doesn't listen to music at all ever that's actually quite radical and unusual. It's like a whole different brand of patrician.

same

im lucky that back in high school some girls were slutty enough to actually fuck me

music is probably one of the most social arts there is ask her if she's even ever seen a band play in a garage at a party

Get a new girl, shes sounds like a cunt. Who the fuck cares what kind of music you like. Does she not respect you bru?

This, better than what most girls are into desu.

absolutely

yes but a social life isnt necessary if youre happy without one

who made this image. I need to meet the person who made this. please. There will never be an image that is so on point with me as the one you've posted.

and to answer your question OP, she's partly right. people with social lives indulge in social activities that where more generic/average music is prominent. but it doesn't matter. listen to what you like.

She's kinda right.

People who listen to the latest free jazz/death metal/dark ambient EP listed on RYM don't tend to go out every week.

But yet again my musical taste has become more and more autistic and I'm slowly improving socially. I was actually the most /r9k/ when i was listening to the same dubstep/trance as everyone else around 2010.

Do you want me to read you your horoscope too?????????????

>usually has fucked up retarded looking hair

FUCK YOU

You know good and well that people are going to agree with this purely for the sake of insulting Sup Forumscore, which most people do here to fit in with Sup Forums contrarianism

Most people aren't though, it's quite clear a lot of the posters here aren't.

We should form a fellowship, guys.

Actually, wait.
>fantasizes about the life they should have had
I'm unsatisfied most of the time and I feel that's one of the things that keeps me going.

And I would change "should have had" to "would like to have". That just comes off as extremely entitled.

That sounds like some pretty heavy projection user

Read this thread as well as literally every other thread on this fucking website. Even you, you come on an image board to talk to other people about music, if what you said was true you would have no use for this site.

>Using the internet to any capacity is not having a life

I'm genuinely unsure if youre trying to bait or if youre just this desperate to rationalize how you might potentially be better than someone. I'm considering it being the former since youre already posting here for some reason and there's generally less autism involved with that option

Why do people make pictures like this?
This is just cruel and really hurtful. People who make shit like this have more issues than the people they mock.

fucking fuck every time i look at these they get closer to who i am

Shoot

KEK

>People who make shit like this have more issues than the people they mock

This but unironically, usually reeks of insecurity

Im sorry but who creates this eerily accurate stuff?

Also, should i take it seriously? Is there really something wrong with me? I'm not a virgin

Stop bumping your thread samefag

>a social life isnt necessary if youre happy without one
>Most people aren't though
>sounds like some pretty heavy projection
You were implying that you were happy without a social life (you would not have made that post otherwise), someone told you that most people generally crave some social attention, then you accused him of projecting even though you clearly crave social attention if you are posting on a social media website.

Also I replied to you 30 minutes after you made that post, the fact that you left this thread open long enough to check if someone replied to you makes this fact more evident. And I never implied I was better than anyone, my point was that were all the same and even the most introverted of people crave some social attention, which is why people come here, to socialize to people.

*to socialize with other people

>all this backtracking and long posting
look just admit he called u out on your bs and move on.
jfc u fags take Sup Forums so personal these days

>most introverted of people crave some social attention
That's what the voices in my head are for, silly.

Except I'm not the person you were originally responding too, so the entire first half of this post is just you spouting bullshit about arguments that don't exist. Let me recap what happened for you

>unrelated says he's happy with minimal social presence
>"clearly most of the people who go here aren't"
>I point out how typecasting an entire site as unhappy and anti-social is projecting
>Gets defensive and tries to back up your claims by saying that they are because hur dur they go on the interwebz because only nerds use internet

Also it doesn't how long you waited to respond, you still came back to the same thread so you clearly have a passing interest. I was responding to you because you were saying that the site as a whole is for the anti-social which is retarded. If you already frequent this place then its a definite sign that youre projecting your own unhappiness and lack of social ability onto others here, or if youre someone with no interest in the site and is genuinely don't consider yourself as part of the board then I have as to why youre even here to begin with. The only answer I can see in that is that youre trying to shit on other people for some imaginary flaw you made up in your head because of a superiority complex.

And yet again this might be bait but here's your (you) anyway

this
who makes these images?

I'm a newfag to Sup Forums what's Sup Forumscore?

I never said anything about being depressed, I said most people crave some degree of social attention which is why they come here.

>you still came back to the same thread so you clearly have a passing interest.
Never said I didn't. My point is that we come here to talk, I assumed you were the same guy that said he was fine without talking to people, my point was that wasn't true which is why you come here, it's also why I come here. I literally stated we are the same so I don't know why you think I'm implying I am better then anyone.

>you were saying that the site as a whole is for the anti-social
No I didn't, I am saying the exact opposite. People come here to socialize, it's no different then Facebook. Where did this come from? If you're referring to this

> you come on an image board to talk to other people about music, if what you said was true you would have no use for this site.

I was saying we collectively, as a group, come here to talk about music. The first guy implied he had no use for social situations, I said that's not true if you use social media. I crave social attention, you crave social attention, every frequent poster on this site craves some degree of social attention. I am replying to you in order to have a conversation, because I feel like socializing, the same as everyone else. I don't know how to make this clearer to you. No one here is completely anti-social because everyone is here to socialize, so no I never implied that this site is for the anti-social, I implied the exact opposite.

Albums that use to be popular on Sup Forums but are hated now because they're popular among Sup Forums. Look up any of the old essential list and you'll get what I mean

your girlfriend is a retard

music fags hang out and go out like anyone else, go to tons of shows, parties, etc, etc

Sup Forums social autism does not apply to everyone

Ok thanks

read the sticky and lurk moar

mu4chan.wikia.com/wiki/General_Essentials
4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Essential_Charts

Mucore is generally considered to be quality, despite what nu-mu contrarianism would have you believe.

>these fucking essays over an insult

Just realized I posted the meme version with Kenny G

Thanks

I may have misinterpreted as you responding to my initial claim that most of the people here were as the person you initially responded too, stating that we wouldn't otherwise need to go here along with the fact that you pointed towards every other thread on the site as evidence of this. If that's the case then we've likely been arguing separate points this entire time. Aside, I agree that most of the people here do seek some social presence

just drop it dude. it doesnt matter

WTF that picture is literally me, practically all of it. Except I'm not a virgin. What kind of personality is this? Why am I fucking like this?

>Be smooth jazz fan
>Know that Kenny G is a meme but haven't delved into any of his albums
>Sees list
>It's just a meme

Fuck you I was almost excited

Yeah that's all I was saying haha

youre on the spectrum

I already knew that buddy, what part of the spectrum is this and what's the point of being handsome if I'm an aspie too

this, i had no idea other people could be equally retarded as me
i wish there was a name for this
>inb4 autism, assburgers

sometimes people are just dealed shit cards. theres no rhine or reason for it

It's like an amalgamation of mild narcissism from being handsome, high functioning autism from god knows what (probably a botched social development), and mal-adaptive daydreaming and mild anxiety probably having to do something with depression.. It definitely does needs its own name.

Anyway, I hate myself and life feels like an endless maze of confronting my weird ass personality and trying to make myself normal.

grow thicker skin faggot

wow you put into words what ive felt like for the past 5 years

Tom Petty is dead

literally all of these apply to me except I guess large eyes, why am I like this lmao

Worry about yourself

lmao who the fuck created this picture this is the most accurate description of me I've ever seen

Hey at least we have our escapes, user. I like to lift weights, play basketball, and binge drink.

My foreskin's pretty thick. Nice and snug for this kind of weather.

You actually think this is OC?

This thread is gold, now I know I'm not the only one going through this shit. Please keep going. Thanks Sup Forums.

same except I don't exercise only binge drink

>it definetly needs its own name

I agree. I suggest "Mangum Syndrome".

apart from suicide and having no friends, all these things pretty much apply to everyone in different amounts. Dont identify too much with .pngs user.

U sure? That describes me perfectly except for the virgin thing.

>Occasionally intense anxiety
Who doesn't?

>Told they're wasting their potential
Probably a lie, but everyone thinks this of themselves

>Consumes media non stop
So does everyone who isn't living off the grid

>Inappropriate nonsensical things
It's normal to be silly/stupid

>Blah blah blah

This is lukewarm narcissism at best and utterly moronic at worst. I hope you people that are acting like you found some kind of insight in this stupid shit are just playing around.

where do I find a bf like him

Of course not.

Music taste can be perfectly independent of the person's social skills.

Sup Forums

>usually attractive
heh

It's true faggots, you're all autistic. Sup Forums core is a mix of everything that is a soundwave with no distinct feautures. What does that say about you character? It means you have none.
Mu-core tells everyone you're searching for something that fills the emptiness left behind by no social activity/work/family or whatever normal people do.
If you'd say your interest is punk no one would think you're weird, just a guy that identifies with a certain subculture, probably plays an instrument etc.
Face it, people, you will die lonely and your autistic vinyl collection sure as fuck won't shed a tear.