Best arse you've ever seen

Best arse you've ever seen

what is arse

arsenic

that vid makaya maroney posted showing off her booty. i have a webm but it has audio and can't post if, if anyone else has a mute version and would be so kind. pic related, screenshot of it.

I wanked to this picture for a whole summer straight when I was 16. It's nice finally seeing it again. Redheads are, and will always be my kryptonite.

she let herself be touched by a doctor. Gross and damaged goods.

/thread
thanks

Go home you filthy British cunt or learn how to speak American

what do you think of this one? i think the hairs make her look cute and overgrown but like a little girl's leg hairs.

"arse" is a stupid word. it actually means "ears" and the latin root means "burnt". who knows how it developed to mean "buttocks" but it could be that "ass" was used to describe a donkey, perhaps BECAUSE of its ears, but moved towards the rear end accidentally.

faggot

my cousin

cool story bro

Vomit in mouth detected

Post better pics then, faggot.

God DAMN tell me that isn't shooped. were hitting levels of T H I C C that shouldn't be possible

Go eat more bigmacs you cunt

Mandy Rose is the reason I watch WWE again.

Literally the best ass.

Holy fuck. Sexy Heels Bonus

name?

no, you fucking loser

amazing girl

friend

How'd you get her nudes? Moar? I'd love to fap to her asshole.

it is. and poorly.

A little bit in love with her

Redheads are the best

More?

The English word "arse" isn't derived from Latin. It's derived from Old Germanic. It's changed remarkably little over the last 1500 years, and has always meant what it does today. The pseudo-Latin etymology you just spelled out is, as far as I can tell, entirely incorrect.

>mfw a simple ass thread turns into a linguistics debate

Bootin with a mini dump.

3d cant beat 2d

hard not to

This.

A FOOKIN ARSE EY????

Newfag detected!

wow

Anyone know what this is from? The movie that google search brings up isn't even close.

NEED MOAR INFO PLZ

Agreed

moarrr

I wonder how much her ass implants/injections cost her? They were pretty well done.

Listen to how stupid you sound right now you autistic fuckwad

Top Tier

>autismo maximo

Moar

Moar

MODS

Moar and or sauce

0. She just hits the gym every single day.
There are tons of videos of her walking and shaking her ass where you can clearly see it's all muscle.