I used to think the whole 'we wuz kangz' thing was limited to like 2 or 3 afrocentrist shills and magnified here on...

I used to think the whole 'we wuz kangz' thing was limited to like 2 or 3 afrocentrist shills and magnified here on /pol to cause outrage....

But I'm seeing more and more of this stuff. Are blacks doing this because they lack an ancestry that made explorative finds and scientific advancements?

Why?

>Are blacks doing this because they lack an ancestry that made explorative finds and scientific advancements?
Forget ancestry, they don't even know who their dads are. Have to fill the void somehow.

WHAT AFRICAN BRANCH OF PORTUGUESE ROYAL HOUSE, YOU DISGUSTING, SUB-HUMAN EXCUSE OF A MAN?!
FUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMN STUPID ASS NIGGER

Goddamn it, americans, fuck you. You have the world's biggest army, navy, and air force, start dealing with this fucking problem. Don't know how?! Look at our Colonial Wars: if a negro gets uppity, just remember he's alfway charcoal already, a little bit of help, and he'll go full charcoal. And then he might - MIGHT - have some use to a society. Goddamn it, I'm mad.

WE

WUZ

Kangs

Just out of curiosity. How did they determine this?

>Are blacks doing this because they lack an ancestry that made explorative finds and scientific advancements?

Blacks are doing this because it's a meme that pisses off white bois even more than Sup Forums spamming CP.

>being this triggered by every nigger

No source as always

Because there all in fucking denial of where they come from and still are

>African branch of the Portuguese royal house
>African
>royal house

Now I know how Egyptians feel

trololo bottom left pic

nice try, now kill yourself.

>Black Queen of England
They truly believe this shit, the ones who share it. Literally had to remove black people who I considered friends off my FB, for sharing shit like this. Alot of the people sharing this shit were the dumbasses who made jokes and didn't pay attention to FUCKALL in school, because having intellect is not cool. Now, they want to pretend to be intellectuals, without having done any of the footwork, albeit sharing memes to get there

Would have been a good quints post.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JESUS CHRIST

Because there is a mega-church preacher + American Muslim groups that are teaching this bullshit to them.

>Pissing off

It's more like the look how stupid I am comic.

The Muslim brotherhood (funded by CAIR) literally goes into prisons and teaches blacks this in order to create the seeds for strife among half-retarded nigger populations.

>We wuz portogeez

WE WUZ PORTUGAL 'N' ENGLAND 'N' SHEEEEIITTT

BEADY NEGROID EYES

They're right, Portuguese people are not white.

Liberals have been rewriting history for decades. If they're successful, we wuz kangz might be a respected historical theory 1000 years from now

/thread

>Why?
White people are genocided. They just start rewriting history to erase all traces of us.

You're confirmed nigger Portugal, it's done and there's nothing more to say on the subject.

>we wuz kangz might be a respected historical theory 1000 years from now

More like 100 years.

At the rate that niggers are replacing white people in Europe, history as we know it will be burned and replaced with 'we wuz europeans'

>we wuz portuguese queenz n sheeeeeet

How did the portuguese evolve past their brown heritage to a slightly less brown heritage?

Who's culture will be next? Please place your bets!all bets are final!

From what I understand, there's some kind of Church of Islam, Black Power group or something like that going around preaching and misinterpreting the Out Of Africa Theory to be that blacks were some master race suppressed by evil beings called "recessives", or whites. They come up with these impromptu ideas that every culture was actually black, up until some undetermined date, which seems to be the late 1800s, when the recessives took over and "rewrote" history. The story is not coherent and any attempt to question it's verity is met with that the recessives did it, or want it that way. I find it interesting as a false take in history, like a weird sort of fanfiction, but its such a jumbled mess, it's laughable.

this faggot / literally chimps out.

such irony. sorry but you crackers are just like these niggers you speak of.

slowly mankind will move to the stars ya'll niggers can stay here and keep your two restrooms.

Super nigger confirmed.

You deserve to be remastered and sold as property.

>Hood Intellect
>African """""Intellectuals"""""

I'm actually mad at this. genuinely mad.

>From what I understand, there's some kind of Church of Islam, Black Power group or something like that going around preaching and misinterpreting the Out Of Africa Theory to be that blacks were some master race suppressed by evil beings called "recessives", or whites. They come up with these impromptu ideas that every culture was actually black, up until some undetermined date, which seems to be the late 1800s, when the recessives took over and "rewrote" history. The story is not coherent and any attempt to question it's verity is met with that the recessives did it, or want it that way. I find it interesting as a false take in history, like a weird sort of fanfiction, but its such a jumbled mess, it's laughable.

I think you might be talking about the 5%ers

Go back to your torture chamber, pinko scum

>Hood intellect
How can white boys even make you think?

I'm not really sure as I've never looked much into this bullshit, I might be.

My aunt is really into this shit, and I sometimes get into arguments when I tell her it's all a delusion.

>slowly mankind will move to the stars ya'll niggers can stay here and keep your two restrooms.

Niggers won't be the ones to make it happen