Tfw intimidated by how smart all the europeans on here are

>tfw intimidated by how smart all the europeans on here are

>tfw smarter than every Eurosilly to ever exits

They're not really

You're just a big dumdum

im not smart because im European im just to intelligent to be an american

>tfw IQ of 144
should I apply to Mensa? is there anything nice there?

>is there anything nice there?
not really

you a member?

mostly just people who are supposedly smart but have nothing to show for it but a test score

Europoors aren't that smart. American whites and native Euros are on equal level, basically, in my experience.

It's not the intelligence that's the gap it's the willingness to learn about certain subjects and accepting you're wrong

>American whites

>it's the willingness to learn about certain subjects
This is true
>and accepting you're wrong
Seems like everyone has that problem to me. Western Euros love shouting people down for being racists.

>western euros
literally who are you talking about here?

The problem is that 'bantering' has become a perpetual downwards spiral. Apparently actual discussion is taboo since everyone is supposed to hate eachother so people just shitpost stale memes instead.

i member

Yeah true, not the people here.
I've been on here since 2010 or so and this is so true. This used to be one of the slower boards. I miss it.

There's no barrier to entry for native anglos, so the average retard will post retarded shit.
Meanwhile, the non-anglo average retard generally either can't read/type english, or have such a bad level it can't handle the rousing of its inferiority complex.

i.e. it's just a fucking self-selection process you dimwit.

Remember Sup Forums being one of those slow, comfy refuge boards during big /spuh/ events? I miss those days as well..

hide the generals and its still pretty slow.

What was /spuh/? I do remember when /new/ was shut down and the word "jew" got banned.

im dum

Ah it's board slang for Sup Forums. Those cunts would flood to everywhere during the world cup, except for a few quiet threads on Sup Forums which was nice.

>tfw 2 lazy 2 use my high intell.

>tfw this country is being held back by half the population being redneck hillbillies

I don't know about smarter but Europeans usually know and are willing to admit when someone has broader knowledge about something.

Like if you're talking the weather and a Meteorologist comes into the discussion, the European will listen and ask questions while the American will argue until he is blue about clouds being made of cotton candy because he remembers hearing this from somewhere.

this
I feel in awe and listen carefully whenever I hear someone who clearly knows better than me

Only half? I'd say 95% of most countries are dumbass country bumpkins, with a small elite guiding the way.

This. Democrat-voters are only very marginally smarter than their opponents. The number of ignorant-ass Hillary supporters I've had to listen to talk about how Trump-voters were all ignorant rednecks in an intellectual bubble.

This, everyone but me is like super stoopid dude

Same here. I love meeting knowledgeable people because its an opportunity to have things I don't know well explained to me. However if there is an American at the party though you can expect him/her to take up the smart persons time with dumb arguments.

Literally like this
>I remember this from a documentary that I don't remember the name of or even when and where I saw it but I'm going to use this as a basis for my entire argument without admitting that this is a shaky foundation for any argument
>I remember the opposite being true from my Masters studies
>Well your wrong you fucking europoor LEL TOLD
Just some weird cultural thing I guess

Well no shit, Americans are being indoctrinated from a very young age that they're the absolute best and they're all special champs. Literally North-Korean tier jingoism.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic, for which it stands, one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all.

>>I remember the opposite being true from my Masters studies

>being an adult with a post-graduate education
>still posts on Sup Forums

why would you openly reveal this

>openly reveal this
I'm anonymous you fool

oh america