ITT: 1st word that comes to mind

ITT: 1st word that comes to mind

DONALD TRUMP

faggot

Daddy

Impeach

Entertaining

Greatest and most entertaining Pres ever, ty and Make America Great again.

Pomegranate.

Winning

Embarrassment

Russia

Orangunigger

Sociopath

"Bigly massive economic collapse, it's gonna be great for the rich people again, while the poor people all starve to death."

Asshole

Not so much a word as a noisy flatulence.

fuck

Communist loving COCKSUCKER

Well he fails at that.

America.

The kind of guy who stands up to the SJW faggots and Islamic soy boys who populate /b

The impulse of a child.

COCKSUCKER

Cringe

wow you foreign /b fags are weak

MAGA

Ignorance, you best stop drinking water and breathing in air, because those things are halal also.

In fact that would be a great idea, less assholes on the planet then.

He won. you lost and you're a bitch about it, like a typical leftard

He can stop us were here to impeach him. Get ready bitch your time to cry is next.

>being sympathetic to Islamic culture
>any year ever

What went wrong with your life?

mueller still? lmao you sad cocksucker. Enjoy the IG report, you're gonna scream at the sky in a couple months again

Trump. Cheated your crying because CNN and other continue to expose him. Bitch up hoe.

Greatness

i̷͚͎̙̫̻͓͚̙͖͉̫̋ͫ͆̔̀ͮ͒̓ͪ̆̎ͨͭ̐͟͡

cheated? oh yeah mr president you just go be sitting president while we check your a russian spy for a year. lmao you shitheel, wake up

Nope we're gonna be cheering as we end the terror of Trump. The worst American president ever.

WINNING.

he pisses off all the right people for all the right reasons

Good for triggering leftist cucks

boring

mostly because they're mentally imbalanced cuckafornians

Pussy destroyer

Pedofile

Lets see you do it then, an impeachment of Trump will start a civil war

Failure.

dick

A sack of buffalo excrement

"Moron"

Because some neets with tiki torches are going to be able to stand up to the US military fucking kek

Facepalm

I think this is the most accurate description of Daddy Donald

Hero

You can't stop the Trump Train

Exalted

Wow such salt for me pointing out a truth, also not a lefty, assumptions from you lot all the time, damn your life must be bad.

Nothing wrong with that culture, even though I am not a part of it, I only understand it because I choose to learn everything about other cultures rather than believe the shit fed to you on a spoon.

But hey if I believed everything that is said for ever culture on this planet, then Americans are fat neckbeards who live in a basement mostly on benefits. But I don't because I don't believe the propaganda, unlike yourself.

Also nothing wrong with my life, I am fine, I have a job, I am able to pay my way in life, I choose to believe things that I can check out fully rather than suck the dick and just take it on faith.

What's wrong with your life?

Fired

I think your just insecure about yourself

The Dems pretty much have

Insane

Nah the Republican party is a pretty unstoppable force. They got the most conservative state in the nation to go blue. There really is nothing we can do to stop their shoot to the bottom now

Got any sources?

Why would I be insecure? Insecurity comes with paranoia, which is what you have, as said you believe everything you read from shit sources about other groups of people, because you find it easier to hate than to understand.

Now that is insecurity.

Prove me wrong.

But answer me this, what excuse do you use for Americans who go about shooting other Americans?

fanbase
if you don't have undying retard support for the cocksucker, you are apparently a liberal.

Cum

first word I think of when I think of donald trump is donald...other than that either orange, wall or duck depending on the day

whoa i am not the faggot you are replying to, but this post really makes you look like an insecure pussy.

I'm not paranoid. I understand other cultures and ideas. I dissagree with some and GOD FORBID QUESTION THEM.
And onto your last, violence is awful, I want to avoid it as much as possible, and what does guns have to do with this conversation, granted its Trump, but who brought them up in this thread?

pussy

The point is many people who falsely accuse the whole for the actions of a few, never do the same for their own.

Shame really, because with their focus on the wrong people, they have ignored the fact that far right terrorism in the US for example has taken over.

Orange is the new black

Dubs of truth! My first thought too

Dolan

GREAT

Wanker

God

CRUMPF

Revolutionary

Ledgendary

President

The embodiment of the founding fathers

Fucking Sup Forums is infested with libcucks now.

Pope Urban II

Agree. Fuck all liberals/sjws.

>Inb4 samefag

>Because you'd be in jail

So much assumption from a butthurt kid.

The Tom Brady of politics

Donald Trump embodies the American Dream

This

donald

So much butthurt from an assumption kid

Sup Forums is liberal

You shareblue retards are transparent as fuck.

Go back to sucking George Soros' fat jew cock for money and oppression Olympics points.

'We be baitin'
MAGA.

WWE

gb2reddit newfag

BUILD

>dossier funded by HRC campaign and cuckservatives
>Bruce Ohr of Obama state dept has secret meeting with fusion GPS (creators of dossier)
>Senior FBI agent Peter Strozk relieves HRC of any criminal responsibility in email investigation, then has secret text message convo in which calls dossier an 'insurance policy'
>dossier makes its way into intelligence community and is used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign (dossier is a complete fabrication, Comey attested to this after the document was used to obtain a fisa warrant)
>McCancer leaks dossier to buzzfeed, it is then used as the formal basis for the current Mueller investigation

It will all soon come to an end user, and Hilary and the rest of the deepstate will be in jail by the beginning President Trump's 2nd term. Screencap this.

Child