'Edvin Baylans' this guy accidentally posts his name tag in a series of gore pics of him suffocating babies and slicing...

'Edvin Baylans' this guy accidentally posts his name tag in a series of gore pics of him suffocating babies and slicing spam, would be a pity if someone could find more info on him kthankxbye

Other urls found in this thread:

nuwber.com/person/563a38717686b0176b4cacfd
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lucky she has tubes for that

Bump

the fuck is this

nuwber.com/person/563a38717686b0176b4cacfd

Is this for real? Shits fucked up. Course, I'm here, so.... carry on I guess...

Huh, this make the news yet? Is this a repost?

shit's disgusting tho

Yes it's real, it's posted to a gore website and the guy panicked when he posted an uncropped image with his name visible. The hunt is on yo.

Is that pic him or unrelated?

uh, MODS? fbi? wtf

unrelated shrugs

pic related

guy obviously has an accomplice, who the fuck is taking these pics? unless he set his camera on a timer or something, but i doubt he's that clever

Go fucking kill yourself or contribute to help finding this fuck face, you faggot. Jesus fucking Christ there's always a little bitch always shouting mods like he's trying to be funny.

The fuck Sup Forums?

Bump. Guys like him need to be put out of commission.

Welp , it was expected i saw some fuck up shit like this on my first refresh of Sup Forums , just made some hot dogs too , time to get /comfy/ in this thread

fucking christ man, how far back were these images posted.

seems to be one guy, he realized he fucked up and made a second account to explain how the name tag is not something a "real medical person" would wear. Confirmed by gore website it's a samefag account and also asked pics to be deleted

Wtf this fucking tard, the hunts on b/ros

only days ago, it's all fresh

What. The.
Fucking.

Hell. Is this?
What country is this in?

post the site link?

Holy fucking shit

made a second account where? how old are the pics? give more info you asshole

Probably not in the US unless the nametag was a fake to mislead people

Better keep tying though

any news media about this yet?

Has someone linked this to the FBI yet?

It's time to hunt Sup Forumsoys

what site was it on? Are the owners of the site pursuing any sort of legal action?

Could be worse. He could be a morgue tech that fucks the corpses of women/stillborn infants/7 year old girls and boys/etc

Goregrish.

Hi Folks.
It was couple days ago that I saw these posts By ( Master ) and got lil concern, like some other members in this community, and after working many years in The United States Health Care System this posts and pics looked kind of weird and starnge to me and thought to do some research and find out what is going on. I'd like to share the results with you.

1. Let me tell you that based on my profession and experience in health care system, that ID badge with (Edvin ....) name on it is 100% fake or Photoshop. I tell you why, in any health care organization all identification cards and badges (A): must have have Universal Health care Logo on it (B): ID cards must have that clinic or hospital logo on it (C): Id cards have specific employee identification codes. (D): Id cards and badges include employee Title (Nurse, CP, RN...).
So, most probably the name on badge is just a random poor guy name who even he does not know that his name is circling around.
( OR Master has some personal problems with him. who knows)

i think killing children is way worse than fucking dead ones

Update

He may be in the US or Canada but to be sure we need a whitepages premium to check

2. Regarding posted pictures i used my connections and found out that most of pictures that (Master) posts and try's to get credit for them is not even his taken pictures. He finds these pics from some medical blogs and websites from Indonesia, India, Mexico...
I'm 100% positive cause I found the sources for those pics which I will add them in this post. Also, some of pics are screen shots from videos that you can find in YouTube.( So, those members who are concern, I can give them peace of mind that this is happening somewhere else in this big world (Unfortunately). You can check them out by your self).

3. Regarding pictures with someone hands over Special Needs kid's head or face, I can say nowadays this sort of centers and organizations try to use different methods such as Energy Healing and treatment , Laugh healing and treatment ...... to change the world for this small angels.( We should remember that this kids do not see and grasp the world the same way that we see it.
Probably by now Master hates me for revealing some of his tricks.:faganono:
I hope this information be helpful. :)

its balyans

wish animal abuse would draw the same outrage from btards

His address in Glendale CA is literally the first thing that pops up in a google search.

if you're gonna try to dox people use truepeoplesearch instead. Much more extensive/accurate.

FUCK

well first of all, you should spell the name on his tag correctly, which is "Edvin Balyans" not "Baylans"

This guy is easily found, but what gore site did he post to is my question

sorry, OP misspelled his name

Someone send the file report to the FBI just like every other illegal thread that gets reported

jesus fuck Sup Forums

goregrish, but they're gone (original threads)

Bump

hot, moar?

How about you actually post the nametag to be sure. Is it Baylans or Balyans? OP says Bay but others say Bal

how about you check OP's picture you stupid fuck

Bump. Get this sick fuck, Sup Forums, to the best of your abilities. God speed.

Check the first picture.

Look at the thread image it's in the fetus photo

look at first pic in a thread you moron, its there, clearly :D

Some madman call him

Why the fuck should i care?

And nothing of value was lost.

Fucking, when did Sup Forums become such fucking pussy cucks?

I don't know why are you even in this thread then

>can confirm name tag is 100% fake

Nice damage control there Edvin

But seriously it could be some small town hospital or clinic. Who knows. Maybe hes a student or has more than one profession and his name tags from something else

The things people will do for attention. 18 years ago people would take hits to the nuts on railings while skateboarding. Now they post pictures of themselves torturing children.

Thank god none of them are white.

Because i want moar

So, how do we ruin this guy?

newfag

lol fag

It's edivn balyans

Shut the fuck up degenerate bitch

bump

does anyone have the link to the gore site?

Bump

Put me in screencap

Nah, he works alone. If you look at >754994624 he's holding a remote in his non-rapekill hand, which I would imagine is to snap the pictures.

all this text 1 minute apart

uhh.Edvin Balyans

Humanity has further moved down the path of degeneracy

called twice, no answer either time

NYPA Faggot.

Hows life having shit slow brain function....dude?

Must be great to be behind you in a fucking line.."uhhhhhh...hmmm...lemme think..uhhh"

I see how the photos are innapropriate, but I don’t see how it’s torture. They all seem to be under some kind of anesthesia, or completely out of it and the fetus appears to be dead. He most likely only briefly put his hand over the nose/mouth for a photo causing zero harm. I’m not saying it’s not deranged. It is. But calling it torture is a little over the top.

this is supremely fucked up

keep at it user.