youtu.be/OvSbZEYlfnM
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ChKOqg90g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD7PvtbkH0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claimed

I don't know what to feel, but I'll do what I know is right

I'd hate to make the thread about me again though

Claimed

Right and wrong are subjective, do what makes you happiest in the long run.

(shka-shka shka shka) Feel good
(Shka-shka shka shka) Feel good

-hug-

Yes, she is.

Her eyes are cute

drummer
more like dummer xD

Gottem

youtu.be/mrZRURcb1cM

I know, what I feel is right may not line up with what's best, so I'll do what's best

Are you ok?

Thanks Hi-tage

Is she heterochromic?

WATCH ME AS I GRAVITATE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Welcome!

You've already said that before

Yep. Always has been.

>Image related

So how is your night?

I think I heard it's actually pretty common in Huskies

Cross breed huskies more so, purebreds are more blue eyes.

Relaxing, been just tucked away in my hole allday and enjoyed every minute of it.

Its Gorillaz -_-

That is a magnificent creature. Mine just killed a possum out back.

Common, and some also have partial heterochromia, or it's not fully expressed- the only way you see it is when light reflects off of the eyes at night and you get two different colors.

I want to be tucked away in your hole uwu

Shes a little terror in the backyard, digs at the new plants and loves eating tree bits. Only thing shes killed is a birb.

i love you

os.remove("characters/yuri.chr")

OwO

Rumours is such a great album, my Dad had it on vinyl and he'd play it for me all the time
youtu.be/OvSbZEYlfnM

Huskies have such pretty eyes
I've always wanted one

I like days like that
I find it nice to draw a warm bath and sit in candlelight and read

I know, it's Feel Good Inc. but why?

Hello Astolfo

Hey UN-chan, what's up?
I'm surprised you're still up

os.remove("characters/yourmom.chr")
Because you should Feel Good.

Yeah, they love to dig. Mine is more of a jumper, but thankfully she stays out of the garden.

So far besides the possum it's been two large lizards and 3 cats who thought they were fast enough to sit in the garden in plain sight and still escape. I blame the basenji blood for the extra prey drive.

mhm that sounds really good!

>3 cats
You should have it put down.

Good evening, finally got back

I had a bit of an emotional rollercoaster today, so I'm having trouble sleeping

Sorry, but I grew up hearing Dad Rock
So that's what I prefer listening to

A Husky would be an excellent hunter, like humans, they can run longer than their prey

It's really relaxing, it takes my mind off everything

Good evening!
Probably a good idea.

I'm saying that you shouldnt feel bad.
I grew up listening to Gorillaz and metal. But I like Bedroom pop and folk and jazz tbh

No love for stray cats around here, they simply couldn't jump high enough or run fast enough.

They are, and they can be real scatterbrains too. If they escape, it's run first, ask questions later...when they're far from home. The prey drive is real though, sometimes you see it with huskies being walked on leashes when a smaller dog, pigeon, or other animal gets them going and then they pull.

Watching them climb fences use patio furniture, or other means of getting out is pretty crazy.

On another note, dad rock is always a solid choice. Grew up on it too.

How did the meeting go?

Put them down, faggot. Fucking disgusting asshole. When I was a kid a pitbull kid my cat. Only pieces of shit don't put their dog down after a killing a cat. Your dog deserves to die painfully.

Only pieces of shit let their inside cats free, and only shithead cats get caught.

Thanks, how have you been?

They're hard to train and look after. And will always have an independant streak. Kira's calm enough when she settles, but before that its a nightmare.
Shes a jumper and a digger who enjoys wet dirt more than dry. Still no real killing tendencies.
We have less the prey drive and more the 'Ill get into crazy situations'. Doubly so with my brothers Staffy, who had to get an electric fence to curb the jumpings.

This tbqh, and they were probably feral cats anyways.

It's something I like to do on my days off
I did get some nice scented candles for Christmas too, so that made me happy

I can't help the way I feel, I'll always feel bad until I can find somebody that takes those feelings away

They can run for so long it's what they love

Aren't cats invasive in Australia, are strays and wild cats considered pests?

Well we talked about the past, I got emotional and started crying then he comforted me like when we were kids
It made me really happy, tbh and things escalated

Now my heart tells me to give him another chance, but I know that's not what I should do, I need to end it even if it's painful for me

You could've killed someone's pet. A housecat is weaker than a big ass dumb mutt. But they feel more than them. Cats >>>>>>> Dogs by far. Dogs are stupid and useless nowadays. Cats a far superior. They can help keep pest populations down. Like how killing cats caused the fucking Black Plague
Burn in hell, you piece of shit. No animal deserves to be mauled to death by a stupid mutt. Especially a noble creature such as the cat. They're related to cougars, jaguars and lions, bitch. Dogs are related to gay ass wolves

youtube.com/watch?v=H1ChKOqg90g

Was ok...But pannic mode just kicked in so im going into lurk mode. Sorry friendo...
nice.

If it was free, then its not a pet anymore. It was either a feral, a stray or just an asshole superior piece of shit. No loss.

People's pets don't deserve it but wild animals get killed all the time. I've seen pet cats bring in birds and mice and shit all the time, do I need to put those cats down?

>biting on this low tier cat bait

I hope you'll stay strong, friend from the internet

Hello Waifus!

Hello

Yep, they were feral.

>double trips
Thankfully mine haven't been mudders in a number of years, but they were pretty bad when they were. The Belgian is a big doofus, he's too content to leave home even if the gate was open. But he's also pretty trained and wouldn't go far. The other has bolted down the alley when she escaped, but came back about 10 minutes later and was howling to get back inside.

They love pulling things too since they were bred to work. Samoyeds are the same, though they run a bit less.

Rory's in Australia, I'm out in Texas. We definitely had a stray cat problem for a while in my area, not so much anymore.

Claimed nigga

Good luck with that
Hello there

Nayu a shit

You do know that cats are sacred creatures?
Dogs are absolute fucking jokes, cats lives are more valuable.
Thats different. Mice are pests. If cats didn't kill them we could be wiped out. In fact, this almost happened. During the Black Death, cats were being killed left and right from witch hunts in Europe. The fleas that carry the plague were on rats. If the cats weren't slaughtered, they could've protected us. And birds aren't even mammals.

and wouldn't like you, even if she did.

Omg just fuck the cat already.

?

Well she loves to explore.

?

I'll just put on a happy face and keep going, I'm sure I'll be downtrodden for a while. I do wish things could've been different, but I'll just have to accept the reality of it all

Hello and Welcome

I quickly realized you weren't Rory and felt like a dummy
Huskies are pretty wild dogs, really, but when they're well trained I'm sure they make great pets

just don't make any mistakes
I'm going to bed, night

I haven't met one yet that doesn't, even the couch potatoes perk up when they're outdoors in a place they don't recognize. I'd love to take her out to the country, but I know the donkey wouldn't take too kindly to her (or any other dog)

It's all good, I do that from time to time when it's getting late. You can train em just fine, knowing they'll be stubborn. Sometimes the personality comes out and they start woowooing and voicing their opinions.

I wanna take those feelings away

Just remember to take care of yourself.

Well I already made a mistake tonight
But I don't think we created a mistake
Goodnight

I know they can only howl, I bet it's adorable
At least, when it's not at two AM

I know, but you have a boyfriend

I try to

peak.jpg.
I dont feel good friendo ill have to talk to you later.

Making mistakes is fine, humans are pretty good at messing up. It's just a long process of screwups and learning from them.

rest friend maybe being awake a lot wasn't a good idea

Possibly, but im launching a comf game to try and relax

Not like that... I wanna make you happy as a buddy!
Are you implying that if I didn't have a bf that I could O.O

At 2am, howling would be for something outside, or needing to go out to poop. My friend had one that would start howling if you played any kind of wind instrument and he could hear it. Harmonicas would get him howling too.

Time for me to get some rest though, was nice shooting the breeze for a bit. Take care.

Gnight cute.

I learned to not let my ex in my pants...
And to not decide where it ends up in the heat of the moment
I have a new worry for the rest of the week now

No, I'm not saying that at all, I'm saying that you're implying romance

Goodnight then, sleep well

That's what I thought.
Who says being friends isn't romantic tho? It sounds romantic. But thats not what I meant.

don't tell me you let him fuck you today

padoru queen.

Cute

That's what distractions are for. Worrying is fine, just acknowledge that the thoughts are there, and go back to focusing on other things. You should look into mindfulness, it didn't fix my issues but it was the most helpful thing I got out of therapy.

oh for fuck's sake
this isn't going to end well

Das nasty

>
Thanks
Did this just become a sitcomm?

God now I'm sick to my stomach

Just the thought makes my stomach hurt

this has become the story of someone who was abused to go back
some Stockholm syndrome kinda shit

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off, I'm going to bed

I mean. Sex is gross when its like that

Friends aren't romantic, that's why a lover is different from a friend

I have plenty of distractions, like I was saying earlier I love reading in a candlelight bath

It's been made very clear that this hasn't been my best day for decision making, I've done some things I shouldn't have but I understand what needs to be done now
I'll break up with him, this time with others around so I don't get...distracted again

youtube.com/watch?v=ZD7PvtbkH0I

Pick any song snippet for the remainder of this thread.

Well technically, friends can be lovers.
I don't feel really good right now, so I'm gonna lay down.