Is this true or some kind of next level meme that's going over my head

is this true or some kind of next level meme that's going over my head

tell her you're pretttttttty sure Nico slept with a jew

she was racist, but not nazi

hey bb wn sum fuk

She wasn't a nazi, she was antisemitic.

>Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23] However, Nico dedicated this performance to militant Andreas Baader, leader of the anti-fascist Red Army Faction.[24]

Just hit 'like' and say lol and then never respond again

lmao

IZZY BTFO

>trying to shag some slags on tinder
>the bops take eons to respond
Fuck this shit.

I really like how the put in parenthesis (Velvet Underground and Nico) as if I wouldn't know who she was talking about otherwise

tell her if that's true then how come she was in a band with (((Moe Tucker)))

>Tinder
Ahahahaha

Shittiest way to meet women ever. Can’t believe I fell for this meme for a full 2 years

didnt this bitch give her child son heroin?

Nico is Lou Reed's gay voice.

>I love VU
red flag. Abort

well well, this has just got interesting

I'd shag a velvet, underground Nico

Tell her that's nice and all now show bob and vegene

well done

lou reed doing a gay voice

classic

did you know john lennon beat his wife? it's actually a very little known fact

Had a wee chuckle

Thanks OP

no it's not he sings about it -_________---

lol

Nailed it.

that's the joke

how does she know you like tvu?

lol

are u fucking retarded? literally everyone knows that

b8

b8

rolling for this

dubs

Bitch lasagna

no one fucking cares, she was an amazing singer.
only vapid virtue-signaling retards care enough about her being racist to let that take away from the genius of her music.
fuck off.

she is just stupid dude.
j

who like gives a fuck. nazi's did nothing wrong

Ask me how I know you're underage.

well it was worth coming into this thread after all

sounds like she was just stupid. just like every alt-right snowflake.

Who the fuck cares, she was kinda hot and never killed anyone. Let her hate in private. It's not like there aren't a lot of closer anti-semites or even people who hate blacks or whites. My philosophy is as long as I don't here "kill all the niggers, kill all the kikes" I don't really care.

just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it's useless :^)

but it's definitely not optimal

im 23 bb

lol ummmm

>Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people".

it's pretty useless when you could just go to a bar and pick up a girl in 15 minutes

I meant hurt as in killed, I probably should have been more specific. I mean technically she did "hurt" someone, but that's not what I meant. But I really don't care if she fucking dressed up as a Nazi. Just don't like kill people.

Now yeah that wasn't cool she attacked someone period. Regardless of reason. But I still don't really care. Though I guess you could say she tried to kill her, I don't know. But I'm not going to like the debut any less.

uhmmm, you're on Sup Forums sweetie

Well, update OP?

Or you could text a girl for 5 minutes and have her come to your fucking house you dickwad

yeah after 100 matches and 75 girls that never respond

tinder odds are ridiculously low compared to going to a bar, but I guess if you're afraid to leave your house you have no choice eh

>75% of his matches never respond

If I went to a bar how would I tell a girl wanted me to come and talk to her?

she gives you that look
or you just talk to her regardless

Based

How will the alt-right ever recover?

>but it's definitely not optimal

yeah girl me like an idea of "that look" I just turned 21 like a week ago. So I would like to know for future reference

if a girl makes eye contact with you more than 5 seconds. she will most likely talk or want to fuck you

wtf I love Nico now

idk man how to describe, just a look that is positive or attracting but not overbearing obvious or anything
you've never seen somebody checking someone else out?

I think I know what your saying, but I've been there twice now and there was a girl who was staring at me both times, (two different girls) but they were both with guys.

fake, that's edited, it's actually about zach hill
>Zach Hill was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Stefan Burnett, the American rapper who helped him sign to Epic Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about blacks and I'd be, 'But Zach, I'm black,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his years as a heroin addict and long after his appearances on Hella album covers had become a thing of the distant past. According to Burnett, Zach once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a drum stick, saying "thanks man". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Zach performed a version of the song "Gross Sales" with vocals, including a verse omitted for its nationalist associations.

was directed at btw.

I meant never respond to dates/hookups not never respond at all

its just a pain in the ass to be texting or messaging girls who never follow through, when you could just go to a bar and take one home with you. and if you get rejected at a bar its over and done in like 2 minutes

so muslim acid attacks are ok as long as you dont kill them

What the fuck is that in the thumb nail? Get some higher standards dude.

>Nico dedicated this performance to militant Andreas Baader, leader of the anti-fascist Red Army Faction
So Nice is... nazbol?

Well it depends, why did they do it? If It's for religious reasons then there is no problem

>nico a neo-nazi
>maureen tucker a tea party activist
>lou reed a self-hating jew who called bob dylan a kike and donna summer a nigger

are the velvet underground the official band of the alt-right?

what the fuck did he mean by this???

If a girl looks at you and doesn't instantly look away with an air of disgust that's usually a good sign in general.

>so muslim acid attacks are ok as long as you dont kill them
>If It's for religious reasons then there is no problem

>cute girl messages you trying to strike up conversation about a common interest
>sperg out because cute girl assumes you're not a nazi and tells you about nico's shady paste
>reply with le epic maymay to show off to a bunch of retarded neets on an anime image board

Well now I can see why you're on tinder. It's a shame you'll never get laid.

how is that not a problem

FACE
HEIGHT
BODY

If you don't have AT LEAST two of three, do not bother with tinder.

So like there isn't any she definitely wants you, based on her looking at you.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Well I mean you're probably a cis gender straight white male, but you don't understand. The Muslims have been oppressed by Bush and Trump and it's disgusting. So if it's their religious expression I don't have a problem, they aren't white men. You have any idea how guilty I feel for being white, like I was born into the worst race ever.

How does Sup Forums even deal with dating sites when any women they meet with common interests will be instantly turned off by their Trump maymays. hatred of "SJWs" and neo-nazi political views? Honestly I almost feel bad for you kids having such conflicting, polarizing interests.

Learn to spell please.

It doesn't mean she instantly wants you, but it's still a neutral stance overall. She could be into you, but she definitely isn't repulsed by you to the say the least.

>cute girl messages you trying to strike up conversation about a common interest
so many things wrong with this statement

Well what would be a sign she wants me to talk to her. Like I know neutral couldn't give a care. I'd want to talk to someone who's like thinks I'm cute or wants to bone you know.

Imagine being such a disgusting, autistic NEET that you think women looking at you without vomiting is a sign that she wants to fuck you.

she slept with Lou Reed who was jewish though

I dunno man there's no real definitive answer unless it's super obvious shit like staring or shit like playing with hair.

most of the time it's just trial and error and learning social behavior through experience.

Don't worry bro, keep that profile with that Sup Forumscore music and references to how easily offended everyone is and keep expecting those perfect 10s to respond to you. You'll def get laid my man.

That's fair, I mean I've gotten laid before but not in a bar atmosphere before so thanks :)

See:

>neutral

I said it at the very least means she isn't repulsed.

Besides, there's usually some other signs. if shes interested shes probably gonna be a bit more wide eyed/"dilated pupils" (assuming you dont look like a serial killer and this isnt out of fear.) if not then shell be dismissive and probably even condescending.

whoa
imagine being this autistic and projecting your weird delusions this hard

The vast majority of people in the world shouldn't be repulsed by your sight. If you're trying to read into how "dilated" her pupils are you're doing it wrong.

user immediately dismissed a woman with common interests because she was expressing a distaste for nazis. just pointing out how much luck you retards will have trying to meet women who like swans and death grips who are also far right reactionaries

It's a specific sign. of course it's autistic. on paper, this is all very autistic. you just kind of pick up these things on your own through experience and can't really put it into words.

in conversation, you notice pupils regardless.

No, he didn't. He was already uninterested in her, so he responded with a meme.

do you even read what you're typing or is this bait? literally none of what you said is ture

god fucking kek

Of course body language is important, but if you have to describe to someone when verbal/body language is positive they're fucked beyond repair. You're telling this autist that women looking in his general direction and not laughing in disgust is some sort of sign, so this retard will be sitting on a bus and think the girl staring off into space behind him is in love with him.

lol you don't know if she's cute in the first place...what kind of sexual frustration are you dealing with??