Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Share your feelings/traumas with me

sometimes i feel like i shouldnt love my wife because of what she did, and it wasnt anything to me, but its something i would normally punish with death, maybe she lied about it like the way everything else seems currently like a lie

I spilled my shot fuck

Went to chill at a local bar with my friend and alot of people recognized me but no one recognized my friend and I feel bad about it

Rip

I never knew Pichu

stuck in agony thinking about the future, existential dread and in the bottom of my third gin and gin cocktail.

Also about whether or not I should make a move on the girl I've had my eye on for a year now at the New Year's Party.

I'm a transwoman who was raised to be a man by a repressed transwoman who just disowned me this Christmas.

I'm not really in the mood to go into details.

Do it user, worst that can happen is she says no, best is getting laid

Don't ruminate, just do it.

An hero faggot

I'll never be a passable trap

Pour yourself a new one

No u

Nice reference user

it was my last bit of this real nice Jamaican rum I got, was very sad. Walked to the store and got beer to make up for it at least.

I wish I had the balls to ask her out.

Drink with him and throw shit to the others

Hide your face, uggo
Also, post pics so we can be sure

Are you me
It's been a little while though, she might even be with someone. Fuck

I want to die, but it's be the most selfish thing I could ever do. Why can't I just sit in a room for the rest of my life?

When she gets older she will need someone to take care of her. You can laugh at her while she's alone and dying

The reason I feel bad is he was dd, but he could have been fucking around if I paid for an uber or something. I do plan on having a party with a bunch of people to make up for making him dd.

That's the good stuff

K give me like 60 years

Datamining? where?

She's the absolute most perfect girl. I don't want to ruin things. I'm so scared she'll hate me. I just want her to accept me, but I wouldn't be able to deal with it if she rejected me. I'd never be able to talk to her again. I just simply wouldn't be able to.

Buy her a drink, and let her tell you about herself. Don't think about it too much, just improvise

i just wish it was powerful enough to get through to her

I already know her. She knows me. I feel like all there is left to do is stay in that position of friendship (at least I hope that's what it is), or move on to being in a relationship. I just keep waiting for the moment that will never come.

Don't give up user

Do that, just don't let him be sober

>h-hi can i smell your hair I MEAN buy you a drink???

Just play it cool man, you have to really feel like it's no big deal in order to give off that air in a subtle way. Be cool and collected, not too slow but don't rush.
Let your confidence build a little and then see how you feel about asking.

You don't know how much such that simple phrase actually helps. I needed that.

I've been dating my gf for nearly two years but am still excited and nervous about having dinner alone with my longtime highschool crush tomorrow night.

I dunno if I could marry my gf, even though I still actively daydream about it and have begun to set life plans in motion.

I just wrapped up my first professional acting gig where I made really good money and have never hated myself more in my life because I was a glorified instrumentalist instead of an actor.

Coco made me cry like a baby.

What if she thinks I'm not serious? I don't want to scare her off. It's like trying to thread a needle first try and not having do-overs.

You fucking know it man

I got something that traumatized me once
>21 first time having a serious gf, was 2013 and we just saw a crappy marvel movie
>going to have sex, and lose virginity
>start with making out and nipple play
>I decide to go down on her, she starts giving me instructions like a football coach
>listen to her and she starts to sound like shes enjoying herself, shes about to cum
>suddenly stops making noises, she becomes non-responsive
>I start to wonder if its possible to murder a woman by eating her out.
>look for my pants, took them off in the heat of the moment
>Finally find my phone, unlock it and the instant I google my question she breathes heavily
>turns out she has petit mal seizures, didn't know at the time
>dated her for two more years, I couldn't get a boner around her for one of thm

Kek, did she almost die from your mad skills?

Try starting off with some body language, if you make eye contact, smile. If she doesn't smile back right away just leave it for a while but try again later on. If she does, walk over and start a conversation. I don't know the setting but I hope this helps.

Just take it easy man, you can do it

No, but I was apparently better than anyone she ever had before, cuz I listened

I had something like a gf this year, i met her when the year started, we go to the same school.
I really liked her, i finally to kiss her in the middle of the year, we "chapamos" a lot of times but she says she doesnt want a serious relationship, now we are just friends and i know i can get something better than she, but i still having strong feelings for that woman

>"start to wonder if its possible to murder a woman by eating her out"
kek

Another thing, if you can get her to come to you to talk rather than walking to her she will subconsciously think a lot higher of you

Fuck her, then never talk to her again. Works every god damned time

My dad died from cancer in June, I don't talk to my sister anymore and I'm spending the holidays alone.

dont do it

I was shot a year ago, in the back. I'm ok but I live every moment in a deep, dark reeling dread that makes my life unbearable. No idea what to do. My life feels like it's disjointed. Help.

Same dude here, funny thing was that she always blamed me because I couldn't maintain a boner around her, she thought I was gay for a bit. Took me being tipsy/drunk and not caring.
>plot twist she was also super tight so I hadn't done enough fingering to make room.

She might smile back, but that's just because she's nice. I don't think that it means much. Unrequited love is one my greatest fears. Loneliness is my worst.

Sorry to hear that user, everything will be better. Just keep going.

Maybe you feel guilt because of something... Or maybe you feel damaged because of that incident.

Girl that i have dated in the past that makes the worst damn decisions, i always seem to go back to her. I love her i really do, just i found somethings that i'm not what to do with. They are some pretty morally questionable things. I found out about them in a kinda scummy way, i found out she still had her email still logged in on my old laptop, and i caved and went through it, more out of curiosity, and she seems to have sold herself on craigslist for cash. She's really damn poor and i don't know if i can still look at her the same, i don't even know if she did them or not. Just i'm not sure how to say it to her or even if i should. Sup Forumsros what do i do here?

It's not just that, but the small action really sets the stage for a bigger interaction if you have the balls to walk up and make it one. With that fresh in your short term memories and her subconscious, she will likely be eager to hear what you have to say next and will follow it to keep the interaction going if you can keep the magic going with something good to say

Don't overthink it user. Just give her a nice time and then go for it

I feel like I act like im still a child and "too scared" to really grow up. Im terrified of the future. Im 20, never had a serious gf, long term job, nor do I know what I want to do with my life.

feelsbadman.jpg

I got work to look forward to. I'm working a fuckton of hours

Come on man, you're worth more than you know, things aren't as bad as you think

Nice dude

I don't know, maybe you should get off that boat, find someone else who's better. Or you could try to help her redeem herself for her actions.

I hope you get a nice rest user

I want her to be better, i know she can be, she is just super impulsive about things and tends to have a flair for the dramatic. Plus im not the most outwardly feeling person.

Well, I'm scared of the future too user, but we gotta try to make it a good one. Just keep on trying until you find your real purpose

Hey the paychecks don't suck as much.

ex gf got really hot, like supermodel material hot and i just got fat

Make her understand that you want her to be the best version of herself, and help her to overcome its flaws

Most of the future i worry about is just relationships. I really do want to have a family, and kids I can give stuff to, old antiques I have from my grandparents and hope they find them cool too, and a wife I love. Ive just never been good with girls. I was always the "Boy friend" and never the boyfriend. I just feel like im gonna be the "lonely fat kid" I was in middle school for my whole life

Calm down dude, the person with had the seizure chick. Started dating about a month and a half before we did it, no matter how terrible it was. Also randomly I got a job the same week that I bagged her. Hopefully leaving that job next week

Go to /fit/

One of the big things is, she is flat broke and is actually in debt. So i can understand why she did it. Just i wish she hadn't, it hurts.

i know this is a share / feelings thread.. but what the fuck did i just read?

you'll hear it everywhere but you really are young so you don't know what the future holds. I'm only 4 years older and at 23 overdosed, but life is looking up because of treatment. little movements forward add up. just keep moving

First time I was gonna fuck a chick she started having a siezure.

Not if you want to change that user, you'll find the right girl and you will be happy. But don't give up

I just lost my job last week, I was mugged so I have 20 bucks to my name's, parents decided to get a divorce and failed every subject on uni because I don't feel like going and doing that shit for the rest of my life.

However I'm also at the point in my life where I dont feel afraid of starting all over again from scratch. I didn't take risks due to cowardice, insecurity and not drifting from the path I was going into.
But I'm tired of that shit and I'm starting to make wirte, make music and learning production which I've always wanted to do with a burning passion since I was a kid and even tho I suck for now, I love every single second a for the first time in 12 years, I don't feel hollow, instead now I feel obsession towards something that makes me happy and set me to my true north.

you do realize if it a girl were in your position with a bf who did the same things, 99.99% of girls would say break up

I am completely tired of living. I thought I got over suicidal shit some years ago, but all my problems remain. I am too goddamn interesting for this world, and as a consequence, I don't fit in anywhere. It hurts, and it doesn't get better. This whole shit is boring at best, and painful at worst. Fuck you all.

Don't leave her alone in this time of need, that's the best you can do

that makes me happy user. same thing happened to me. went to a private uni but left cause I couldn't make the grades. but I'm looking into design and art's always been what I had a knack and passion for. keep it up

who knows, you might just drop the next hottest track of 2018. good luck user, and keep working at it.

We aren't together, she just got out of a relationship where the dude beat her pretty regularly and she couldn't speak to anyone because he payed the phone bill. So i just found out about this and drove down from college to pick her up. She stayed with me for a week at my apartment and i took her home due to finals (both of ours). We have dated for a long time before and kept in contact though.

That's really nice user, do what makes you happy

Hopefully you know what you want to do now

I’m almost 19, have a baby momma, getting laid off next week, generally have no idea how to interact/deal with people and can’t seem to get out of this rut. Been 7 years now, shit just doesn’t want to let up. Debated killing self for the 1064473387th time

One thing is she hangs out with some really shitty people, and i don't want to sound controlling but they are not good people to be around.

have you ever tried treatment, with a doctor or therapist you actually trusted? it took me about 6 years but I finally found help and therapists I liked. nothing is wrong with medicine. if you're a burger and can't afford insurance it might take you being poor to get Medicaid. if you're suicidal, you can't afford to choose against treatment. it's like having cancer

Please think it over user. Some people aren't meant to fit in, and those people do great things. Try to do the best you can

BORING

What did you get shot with?

I did try that, several times. Never really worked for me.

I'd love to do great things. But when I do, people act like I am a bug or something. I'm nearly 40 now-- if it was gonna happen, it would have happened.

unlike these two
I believe a person should be free to end their life if it is what they truly wish to do. That doesn't mean I advocate it over the alternative as long as you have made an earnest effort. Do you as you wish, just think really long and hard that its the only viable choice since you know, its a permanent one.

I am such a bad procrastinator that I still haven't finished a page of a seven page essay due like 5 days ago and I'm just really scared. Every time I go to type I end up getting overwhelmed thinking about it that I end up stopping

have you tried introducing her to a place for battered women or other domestic violence shelter? as kind as you've been, it isn't healthy for her to just depend on you. there's nothing wrong with you wanting to help or stay by her side, but unless you're prepared to suffer from all the dysfunction after what she's been through, you're not really doing her a favor

Thanks for giving me permission. I was gonna do it anyway. Enjoy the bullshit

Lol

I have been fucking some guys wife, and I'm starting to feel bad about it. Should I just stop? She's amazing in bed, and I basically told her that it's just sex. I don't want anything else.