Pitbull genocide when?

Other urls found in this thread:

dogsbite.org/dogsbite-newsroom-2009-dogsbite-three-year-fatality-study.php
liveleak.com/view?i=c1d_1448733767
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol that dog got KEKED

poor pupper

They're 20% of the reason I conceal carry.

>mfw faggots literally yell BAN ASSAULT DOGS

Pitbulls are like niggers, they're innately more aggressive and prone to violence.

I love pitbulls. They're cute.

But they are dangerous as fuck.

What about the remaining 80%?

Who the fuck names their daughter after a car

Did the pupper survive?

did pupper died?

story?
i always had dogs my entire live but pitbulls are kinda creepy. thankfully the government make u pay big money for owning one here

Can we use our Meme Magic to ban Pitbulls (and that other pit-bull substitute Dogo something?)

Enough of this shit.

You can completely control a gun because it has no brain.
You cannot completely control a dog because it has a brain.
Pit Bulls is a breed that should no longer exist.

>Just record it happen

Was the cameramen from Discovery or something?

>thankfully the government steals money from me for owning a fucking dog

europe is FUCKED

That's hilarious

[citation needed]

The difference between a rifle and a pitbull is one is unpredictable and can consciously make the decision to end your life while the other is an inanimate object that requires a user.

Their black owners

Looks like it got attacked in the neck area, and all that torn skin... It probably bled out

Groids, tweakers, home invaders, and mountain lions.

>Hey my dog is being savaged to death
>BETTER SPRAY THE PITBULLS WITH WATER
this is why the west is so fucked, we've become this pathetic joke race

Would love to put a bullet right in between its beady nigger eyes

;-(

Pitbulls were bred for one thing. They are not meant for family ownership or nigger ownership.

Niggers of the dog world

They must be wiped out

Was the owner black by chance?

But what was that one thing?
>inb4 mauling shit
specifics pls

that shit was hard to watch

Well it worked

Would have used a high pressure hose myself

Fighting

>Groids, tweakers, home invaders
AKA pitbull owners

Being a postman I would gladly see pretty much all your dog's executed.

if you weren't such a SHITTY dog owner this wouldn't happen

there like every other animal Sup Forums just doesn't like it because pitbulls are on like every DMX rap album cover

>Groids

Do you use 9mm holopoints or .45?

Porsche and Mercedes were both cars named after daughters.

Fighting bulls in a pit for sport
pit bull terrier

Eh. It keeps white trash from owning nasty dogs and fucking shit up.

Unfortunately, there is too much filth in the world for the government not to step in and regulate.

Implying I keep violent animals.

>WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMZ
>DEEZ KEEDS JUST AINT BE RAISED RIGHT

Animal on animal violence happens all the time, it's just in their nature. I wonder why people won't go apeshit over cats killing mouses or dogs eating squirrels. Tho I bet that day is coming too and we gonna get pupper prisons.

>holopoints
dude what kind of future ammo is that

Every other breed of dog is just as likely to have shit owners, that's no fucking excuse for the niggerdog to maul people.

only a few breeds are expensive. pitbulls are like 600 per year. my dog 90. its reasonable

few other dogs would be able to fucking attack like that tho, i dont see no labs doing that shit

Women can not be trusted to raise a pit bull, you NEED to be the dominant figure when raising one, can't just treat it like another member of the family, you need to be very stern and unambiguous. If it ever gets the upper hand and gathers suspicion regarding your authority it will fuck you up, they're like time bombs, I think they should be sold under a license because only a good trainer will be able to raise one properly, they're the only dogs I make an effort to avoid in public because I am almost positive it wasn't raised correctly and is one high-energy event away from murdering something.

Calling them niggers of the dog world is an understatement, they're the berserkers of the dog world

Sorry but I've heard far too many stories of pit bulls going shizo.

There are shitty owners of all breeds, and yet somehow pit bulls still manage to be like half of dog attacks.

I don't care how cute or good you think yours is, they've got to go.

Actualy this is the one of the little things that i aprove. Only niggers should be mad about this law.

dogsbite.org/dogsbite-newsroom-2009-dogsbite-three-year-fatality-study.php

>Of the 88 fatal dog attacks recorded by DogsBite.org, pit bull type dogs were responsible for 59% (52). This is equivalent to a pit bull killing a U.S. citizen every 21 days during this 3-year period.

I have both, I usually carry a 9

THEY WUZ GOOD POOCHES DEY DINDU NUFFINS

Yes.
liveleak.com/view?i=c1d_1448733767

And now the name is associated with a famous line of cars, who the hell would name their daugher "Cadillac" or "Lamborghini"

The breed has a hair trigger even when well raised.

Natural selection should have stayed back from the fence

>thankfully the government make u pay big money for owning one here
wut. you've dog taxes? I've had dogs my whole life and never had something like that.

> if you weren't such a SHITTY dog owner this wouldn't happen
Fucking obviously, but you need to be a very knowledgeable owner to raise one properly.

>jump into an airplane without training
>crash and kill 3 people
>"if you weren't such a SHITTY pilot this wouldn't happen"

This is why they need to be sold only under a license after the owner has proven themselves knowledgeable enough to raise one, they are difficult and dangerous.

>He relaxed around pitbulls

Fuck off, I never met a single woman who owned a pitbull. It's niggers and betas who own these peice of shit animals. No amount of alpha male shit your spewing will stop a pit from going ape shit. They're tons of reason to why the animal snapped other than it thinks your weak and will fight you.

Nigger tier level of argument
get a brain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Good reading here on each reported fatal dog attack.

>Pit bulls were created by breeding bulldogs and terriers together to produce a dog that combined the gameness and agility of the terrier with the strength of the bulldog.[3] In the United Kingdom, these dogs were used in blood sports such as bull-baiting, bear-baiting and cock fighting. These blood sports were officially eliminated in 1835 as Britain began to introduce animal welfare laws. Since dogfights were cheaper to organize and far easier to conceal from the law than bull or bear baits, blood sport proponents turned to pitting their dogs against each other instead. Dog fighting was used as both a blood sport (often involving gambling) and a way to continue to test the quality of their stock. For decades afterwards, dog fighting clandestinely took place in small areas of Britain and America. In the early 20th century pit bulls were used as catch dogs in America for semi-wild cattle and hogs, to hunt, and drive livestock, and as family companions.[3] Some have been selectively bred for their fighting prowess.[4][5]

Fucking anglos are niggers. These dogs were bred to just fight for sport. The breed needs to be gassed.

And that's just America alone.
I can't imagine how terrible it must be in Brazil or Mexico.

why does the fucking politics board have a daily pitbull thread

lol wat
Is this the lost Homeward Bound movie that was never released?

>11 Feb 2016
>The pit broke a hole in the bathroom door, forced its way out and resumed its attack, holding her down and mauling her. It ripped her throat out.[757]

Jewsus Christ!

>Fuck off, I never met a single woman who owned a pitbull.
Lucky you, in rural and rural-suburban areas there are always trailer trash hambeasts walking their "Pitties" around.

Niggers can't do anything right I have no idea why you're using them as an example of a good owner.

Stupid dog deserved it though. Why would it ever go near the fence and even expose its back to them?

>filename

Put em down.

I have no problem with pitbulls mauling their pitbull apoligist owners to death, its just when they maul other children or animals that I rage.

Pibulls are the niggers of dog breeds. And like niggers, there is a lot of shitlib propaganda floating around out there that all pits are nice. Maybe some are, but you should still treat pits with the most caution of any dog breed. Assume they are dangerous, just like niggers

Because most dogs are stupid and trusting and just want to be friends. Pitbulls are the nigger of dog breeds, though.

What made you think I was praising niggers? I never used them as an example of good ownership. They're a shit tier dog and only dumb niggers own them. I'd tell you to carry a gun but you live in canacuck

Pit bulls were bred throughout the 18th century in Western Europe to protect youth hostels and orphanages. Look up the breed scrub. It's only in recent years that the breeds been busted by scum

dogs are on their side of the fence...

fuck that stupid yellow dogs owner who would let the dog run loose or not build a fence...

If those dogs were chewing up a nigger you people would be cheering

>Two parents were watching television in bed with their newborn son and 2-year-old, neutered family pit bull Polo, which they'd adopted from the San Diego Humane Society five months previously; the SDHS advertised Polo online as "vivacious, bubbly and cheerful."[762] The mother coughed, and the 76lb pit bull responded by biting the newborn infant in the head. After a struggle to get Polo to release their child's skull, the parents drove Sebastian to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Polo was quarantined by San Diego County Animal Services, which euthanized it days later, at the request of the owners.[763][764]

Can't even cough around pitbulls without them snapping and biting everything they can find.
Kek.

>Stupid whitey deserved it though. Why would it ever go near the black part of town and even expose its back to them?

Pitbulls are for insecure betas who feel a need to have a hyper aggressive dog. Put both the dogs and the owners down.

Would the nigger pitbulls at least have been put down after this attack? I would risk the charges and kill them myself if the state didn't.

You're right. We should euthanize both pit bulls and niggers.

>Would the nigger pitbulls at least have been put down after this attack?

Obviously.

Yeah but that dog was more than likely over there saying hello to those pitbulls and just being curious. A dog that prone to violence shouldn't be allowed to be kept as a pet. This is indefensible

Of course noone would give a shit. Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world like how chihuahuas are the mexicans of the dog world(short and tempermental). Noone gives a flying fuck about a nigger killing a nigger, its like water flowing downstream or the moon being in the sky. It is natural and wonderful to see.

Natural selection at work
wasnt the babies fault, but he had his retard parent genes im sure

It's a garbage tier breed for blacks, so yeah kill em all (and their owners)

who are you to decide how prone someones pet on their own property can be? My mastiffs would eat all three dogs in the video...

>Story was mauled to death inside her own home at around 1 p.m while changing the dog's crate. She died just as medical crews arrived.[756] The giant pit bull mix had attacked her while she was cleaning its crate; her sister heard her screams and pulled the pit off her and shut it into a bathroom. The pit broke a hole in the bathroom door, forced its way out and resumed its attack, holding her down and mauling her. It ripped her throat out.[757]

>Story had adopted Buddy, a 1-year-old, 100lb pit bull, from a newspaper ad placed by its former owner, Cheryl Davino, only weeks before it killed her. The pit's breeder, Mike Brown, told reporters Davino had told him she sold the pit after it attacked her small dog; Davino never mentioned Buddy's violent attack to Story.[758]

>>The pit broke a hole in the bathroom door, forced its way out and resumed its attack, holding her down and mauling her. It ripped her throat out.[757]

>>It ripped her throat out.[757]

Fuck, nice find, thanks for the bedtime reading material.

My cousin had one. She would always defend owning it against people who claimed they were too dangerous to own. After she got pregnant she gave up the dog. I thought it was funny.

My neighbor's niggerpit attacked my friend during a barbecue, the thing locked its jaws on his hand for a solid 5 minutes before we could get it off. My friend ended up having to go to the hospital, the hellhound severed some nerves in his hand.

Once that dog has its jaws locked on something, especially a limb, it's like a fucking alligator. It starts thrashing about and ripping the muscle and tendons, so you have to act fast. In my situation we tried kicking the bastard but he was still on, one of the party guests had a personal taser on him and we shocked him 2 times until the fucker ran away.

The lady that owns him is a 56-year old Mexican woman. I found out eventually he got put down.

Underrated post

i can also contribute with a story
>be like 10 years old playing with friends in the woods
>see turkish youngsters with pitbull
>next few days pitbull always runs after people attacking other dogs etc.
>turks always laugh
>tell dad
>told them to fuck off
>next day they still there
>father packed few stones in a sack and fucking killed the dog running at him with two hits on the head
>turks ran and were never seen again

>Natural selection at work
How is that natural selection? Stop tossing that fucking phrase around and trying to apply it to any situation where somebody dies. Tell me how natural selection applies here.