Red pill me on Paris. I'm going there in about a month

Red pill me on Paris. I'm going there in about a month.
am I gunna get beheaded by
Muslims?

Why would you want to go to an African country?

Just don't move outside of the tourist parts of the town. Or wait ... are you going there for soccer?

No, everything is a Sup Forums meme... don't forget to spend lots of €

I love the idea of Paris. I've been to Italy a couple of times. Pretty avid world traveler. But I've never been to Paris and I've heard mixed things.

>soccer
Donbt encourage them ffs

Why the fuck would I care about soccer, Abdul?

I just want to know if I can see some old museums or if I'm gonna get jumped. I'm from nyc, so I'm pretty fuckng street smart, I just want to know if I'll be in fucking Somalia or what.

Moody cunts, the Parisians anyway.

Hey bongcuck,

Have u been to paris? How about London?
Is it possible to get pork?

So, you wouldn't call it fun?
Stuffy huh?
Can't be more snobby that nyc.

>I'm pretty fuckng street smart,
Remember here are no guns, Wyatt.

>I'm from nyc, so I'm pretty fuckng street smart

lol

;-)

If you want History/Culture, London is gud. So much to see, Paris cant compete.

London is only 2 hrs away from Paris via Eurocuck tunnel.

I would do London, dont worry though as an America i can almost guarantee your safety

Are you going alone or with mates/gf?

If you're alone goto London and mong out in the natural history museum, goto the Tower, goto the Palace, goto Downing St, got Trafalguar Sqaure, Picidiully. Try jellied eels

There is so much you can do as a tourist, London is impressive.

Just scout out on Google Streetview places you want to visit. The far suburbs and some of the central areas look okay from what I've seen. The boutiques and cafes look expensive af, but what do you expect?

I'm going to Paris
I'm not surprised you can't read.

I need to know if I'm going to Paris at a bad time. I know that the brownskins have their month of starvation comming and I want to know if I'm gonna get isised

>expensive
What are you some sort of plebeian who doesn't live in an urban metropolises involved in many international businesses?
It's almost like your a nigger.

Watch Fox News for where the no-go zones are and be sure to not enter them.

I heard French bourgeois offer their wives so it's free laid my friend, have fun.

I was expecting Paris shopping and dining to be high end, just like Manhattan or Beverly Hills. Nothing wrong with that - if you are rich. It prices out the riffraff.