/b what was the first time you let someone see your gf/wife nude? How did it happen?

/b what was the first time you let someone see your gf/wife nude? How did it happen?

Honeymooned at Hedonism II.
Nude beach, public sex.

Last years Christmas party with some friends. Few people got drunk and my wife started giving some guys lap dances and I let her get half naked. She ended up in just her thong.

Fuck four chan, it is a dead website that no one visits and was only famous for on occurence during its entire history.

Wife got pulled on stage at a strip club, Centerfolds, by one her friends that worked there. We were having fun and there was only about 10-20 people in the back room.

Got down to her panties by the time the song ended and she got off stage.

More details pls.
Did you plan it? How did you talk her into it? How did it feel to see that happen?

why are you here?

Was at a party and we were all pretty drunk and my gf was drunk and she grinding on me and a friend asked if he could dance and she started twerking on him and then looked shocked and said he's huge and pulled her skirt up and thong down "do me now" to him... he was huge.

I'm asking because I would like it to happen but my GF is too shy. It took her few months to even let me see her nude so I could use some advices.

The answer in right in front of you. Take pictures of her nude and cover her face. Then post on here

Was it one time only or happened again later?

Not planned just slowly happened. Few of her friends dared her to start dancing and eventually she ended up in her thong giving a friend a lap dance. It was pretty exciting seeing my wife giving our friends lap dances.

Talking on whatsapp with a buddy of mine. Sending funny sexpics back and forth. Asked him if he wanted to see my wife naked, He did. Sent a few and he jerked off to them. Only got a bikinipic of his wife unfortunately but still hot. Now whenever they visit I get a boner when I see him looking at her. Knowing he knows how she looks naked.

First time I let someone see mine was in Vegas, shit got crazy we had some drinks and I let her flash some guys from the strip, eventually she was digging one guy and we took him back to the hotel and she gave him a strip tease and a lap dance and went on from there. hottest thing in my life !

I was really uptight for like 2
Years but my girl loved to get fucked Up so first time she Was all fucked up at a concert and I showed her off but made it seem like an accident lol

She got fucked in front of you?

He was almost twice my size and she sucked me off and took all of him while everyone watched

Yea but she asked to suck me

It is more fun do to it on open. That way you can see the reaction when someone looks her way.

Nude beaches are always fun especially when you're poorly endowed and naked right next to her and a hung bull walks next to you and she sees

Post your slampig wife.

Rollin for big fatty zambatty

>at party
>wife's friend's husband called my wife lame
>lifts up her shirt and pops out her tits
>puts his hand on one right in front of her friend
>"how lame am I now?"
>wife looks at friend (her husband still cupping her tit) and then at me,"Fair is fair."
>friend reluctantly lifts up top and I get a nice grab
>later when wife is sucking me off she laughs"loved seeing that stuck up bitch squirm"

We went to the club on several occasions. Like I said she had a couple friends that worked there.
This was the only time on stage. They would pull her top down and play with her, or other like things from time to time.

The best was she went backstage to talk for a bit. Decided to come out in another girls full body clear latex outfit. Took me a minute to realize it was her. She did a couple laps to see if she could get any biters.

Her after that night

Ugh. Get a pair of masquerade masks and a webcam. Then go to one of the many random chat websites. Men will jack it to your girl and make requests. While you girl will be safe and feel more comfort from your home. Also anonymous

i wanna fuck her ass

Fuck off with that shit

>be me 19 yo and gf 17
>go to party by the beach
>lots of college guys and graduates
>both of us get drunk
>some guy proposes a threesome
>gf and I accept
>go between two trucks with doors open to get some privacy
>me and the guy start to undress and kiss my gf
>she starts blowing him while I wank my weenier trying to get it hard
>so fucking drunk to get it hard
>end up watching my gf being fucked while I make guard if anyone approaches

as you can guess she and I arent together anymore

Why bother with a mask? Me and my girl do it all the time, mostly with people from other countries so no chance of recognizing. Just suggest it during sex or as a joke to plant the idea.

I wanted to but he took her ass cherry first and now she won't let me try because he hurt her.

>throw party at my apartment
>guy idk keeps hitting on my gf
>finally tell him she's my gf, tell him to back off
>he says ok, actually keeps hitting on her
>he stays after everyone leaves
>convinces her to flash him while the 3 of us are sitting around drinking
>eventually just takes everything off except for thong
>eventually they fuck
>not a pleasant experience

Not the first time on the pic but similar

nice. would fuck.

Reveal her face! consider it public nudity :)

Im into cuckoldry with no gf and this is the dream for me

She's an X now but dated a girl who was into the whole dom and sub thing. Most of the submissive stuff she did was behind closed doors but I did have her stand by the window butt naked with nipples clamps on as people walked by one time.

mmm. she have any kid

ya it's great until you actually do have a gf and you realize you're too much of a pussy to stop it from happening for real like me

X of mine lost a bet and I had her do 50 naked jumping jacks in her room with the door open. Her roommate had people over and they at first thought she was spanking herself. I was web chatting her at the time, her facial expression was priceless when her roommate looked in the door

Nop

you have more of her pussy

Any with face?

well, on the contrary my friend, I always wanted my ex to cuck me but never found the way to tell her, but then someone told me she was cheating on me and believe me I was very very happy masturbating to the idea of my gf being fucked by other guy, I even knew the times she was with him and acted all clueless. Until she broke up with me and found another guy (not the one she was already fucking tho)

hell, I even humiliated myself on attempts of trying to get her back, I think the last drop was confessing about her affair and that I was totally ok with that if it was necessary to keep our relationship, after that she cut off any communication with me

If people on the beach can see her face why can't b lol

Girlfriend passed out at a party. Let some of my friends touch her and took photos which i then sent to other friends. She learned about what i did and she dumped me a week after.

Whats wrong with her legs, she looks like the worst starfish ever?

Good for her

>and that my friends is how the beach got crabs

Get her to do a boudoir photoshoot. All the good photographers are voyeuristic, but professional. They will enjoy looking at your girl, but not overstep.

Centerfolds on Richmond??

Not a faggot into cuckoldery, but showing off drunk wife is arousing

Because I like to post bananas whilst I bang your mum

>showing off drunk wife is arousing
/T. Cuck/

Help me /b. How to make it happen?

She’s a babe got feet pics?

Cuck here. First and only time so far was my gf masturbating and giving me head in front of our webcam for a guy who could become her bull.

Not into her being fucked by others, learn the difference

Her gynecologist.
She had an appointment.

This

She did an amateur spread for a men's magazine. I sent in the photos to see if she qualified, so I guess that would be the first time

Looks like she's got a bit of eastern Mediterranean in her bloodline

when I let my best pal get over his 8 month dry spell that was driving him insane after breaking up with his 4 year gf. Pic related, my gf who helped him out

when i posted her here ;)

Is this cuck bait???

Steel Panther concert.

Look at that cum gut

>Story?

How did this come about?

Moar plz

Go on.jpg

>Request the green text

I don't know, our first party where we used the sauna I guess.

This.
Basically met all my friends, including my wife down at the lake and sauna

is nudity really that rare in other places?

Want summarized version or greentext?

Women do not strip completely naked at a gyno appointment

Yesterday, my friend who is a piercer did my girlfriend's nipples then did my cock after. He got a double whammy lmao

girlfriend is a very sound sleeper, and on Xanax, got her drunk when were in town looking for new place to live and hanging at the bar talked with some locals and guys that worked there, kinda flirty was her nature- took her to room and she was like out out like a light. I went back to bar and hung out with the guys some more, the one that worked there commented on my girl and I said wanna see her naked? he thought I ment picture, no right now. took him back to our room and pulled back the covers, he was like damn!

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500, please Bob

This is the first time. She’s a piggy, but I love her.

I was in bed one night with my ex GF. Asked her if she wanted to see a funny site and opened up Omegle..

Went on unmoderated section and told her to start flashing guys. 10 minutes in She's on her knees infront of the camera naked, flirts with random guys for 2 minutes, tells them she loves sucking dick. I appear out of nowhere, she sucks me for a bit then we next them

I wonder if there's more than 1 LARPer in this thread.

I think it's just 1 guy talking to himself tho

i like your thought process

nice.

84 posts
43 posters
There's more than one

Ask her a as a joke to plant the idea is the best way. Play it as a harmless bit of fun.. thats how i made it happen lol

>Greentext is best text

moar?

My friend went through my camera when we were 18 and there were tons of nudes on there of my gf.
Years later at his bachelor party I let him go through my phone with even more of her through the years

what do you want to see?

Bump

Bro just dug around the net and busted to your gf's. Fucking hot.

she was curious about swinging, met another couple and swapped, very intense night!

Back to your hole basement troll.

lurker bump

Start at the top and move down
Or an imgur

Bumping to see more of her

Pretty fucking boring, but when we went to Haulover Beach in Miami. Half mile long nude beach and no one really gives a fuck if you're nude. Pretty standard for us since we live nearby, but sadly it's in the Trump Palace condos. The only good part is that it's an 1800sqft condo that faces the nude beach, so I can take photos from my balcony of the nude girls with my cameras 800mm telephoto. I've got tons of collections of photos that I actually trade to the property manager for reductions on our rent. Dude is a 40 something year old perv that took hospitality and business management at Miami, and basically uses his job status and $300k+ salary to pickup women at Fontainebleau's Liv right down the road from here. So that motherfucker can afford what I provide in exchange for reducing rent, especially since the beach has a no cameras policy that is actively enforced with jail time.

>800mm telephoto
Mirror?