When you realize that your memes hurt other

really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/03/holocaust-survivors-grandchildren-inherited-trauma
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk1ZvLL4_GA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Rosenblat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/03/holocaust-survivors-grandchildren-inherited-trauma

Euthanasia is the only solution for their pain

"It was real in my grandpas mind."

Victimhood is the new privilege

>inherited trauma
what's the tax on that?

>holocaust is a meme
Never thought I'd see the day a canadian made a good post

> zarin survivors have millions of children
Makes you think, huh.

My grandfather get a indenization from the german government once, despite my family live in Brazil since XIX century.

We'll have Spielberg make a film about Jew grandkids being traumatized by Schindler's List.

I have trauma from my grandfather asking me to pull his finger. The joke ceased being funny years ago and it is painful now. I think I have developed PTSD. I deserve money and counseling from the government.

>not being Chosen
Sorry, goy

nigga what
my great-grandfather was a fucking jew that got holocauste'd and he din't get shit

where's my shekels

ye man, make ya think

I dunno.

He or his son should have made something.

You should try the OPs pic suggestion

This man lead a 'protest' against Nigel Farage and harrassed him and his family with a bunch of 'antifascists' at his local pub.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk1ZvLL4_GA

Utter cunt.

MY GRANDMOTHER SURVIVED THE HOLOCAUST SO NOW YOU MUST BECOME A MINORITY IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU FUCKING RACIST!

>theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/03/holocaust-survivors-grandchildren-inherited-trauma

>Dan Glass
The faggot who got rekt by Sup Forums over anti racist shit against Farrage?

He's a literal faggot lol.

Probably HIV induced mental illness.

as compared to that one fin who constantly makes asian threads?

Oh he does have HIV.

Explains a lot.

shitter.com/danglassisfull?lang=en-gb

my grandpappy died in the camps at age 6 goy

What is this bullshit?

Tnh I don't really care about 3/4 of the shit on here, I just like the memes. Sup Forums memes are probably the most effective tactic for derailing discussion and trolling outside of spamming webms/gifs of people shitting on babies.

My great grandfather was in the camp, will i get some shekels too?

then you're lucky. or else you would have sad story PTSD

I think its an issue with them not being able to shut up for 5 minutes.

OP here I had no Idea. I thought he was the leader of some group similar to what we have here called "never again" or whtever. I think this guys organization is like the sister version of that group

Bolsheviks killed my entire familly. I inherited trauma. I want reparations form leftists kikes.

It's one of those fucking things when you were 7 and you craved attention so you went to school with a big pout on your face and you told people who ask what's wrong you grandma who you don't give two shits about died, this cunt never grew out of that.

Entire generations of goy have been traumatized by Jewish lies. I watched Masada, a prime-time TV miniseries, when I was a kid, and it showed the Romans putting an old Jewish man in the catapult to smash him against the fortress walls that the "innocent" Jews were hiding in. It was a complete fucking lie. It never happened.

What is even more of lie is the entire plot of the show. The Jews hiding on the hilltop from the Romans were not innocent civilians, they were in reality a roving band of criminals who had been terrorizing their own Jewish neighbourhood for weeks and setting fires and the Romans had had enough and decided to arrest them, so they hid out on a hilltop.

Jews believe their own bullshit so much they even have IDF ceremonies on that hilltop.

So, where are my shekels? Seeing that as a kid is traumatizing. Not to mention the stories of the ovens.

Jesus fucking christ

Anyone that has ever fought in WW2 or any war has more "trauma" than these fucks who sat around in camps and had doctors and recreational activities

I would like to sue for having inherited my share of the Original Sin please

Holocaust survivors never die.

Read what a "holocaust survivor" is, depends on what Jewish organization you ask it's a person who was under axis territory during WW2, this includes fucking north africa.

Any Jew that was alive back then

so what does this faggot want? to kill off his grandparents so he doesnt have to listen to their stories?

Does he want Microsoft to invent Total Recall so they can somehow reverse engineer his brain so he can forgot the information his grandparents told him?

haha this

Ah the good ol' Onion.. oh wait

the jews aren't really that bad

kek this. in case anyone doesn't already get it,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Rosenblat

Incredible what people will believe isn't it?

>Dan Glass

The tone I got from this article is that he feels Jewish grandparents obsess and endlessly recant their holocaust tales resulting in traumatizing their young, rather than not speaking of the horrors to their children like most war veterans.

Why are there so many fucking Holocaust survivors?

>inhereted trauma

Top kek. The jews are coming up with new ways of getting more mileage out of the holohoax

Really does make me think.

xD good meme