All religions have extremists

All religions have extremists

#stopmuslimhate
#stopbigotry
#nevertrump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxelJ6ADGes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

then you wake up and realize it's the real world.

How can you coexist with muslims when the Quran specifically tells them to kill all non-muslims and to aim for an islamic state wherever they are. They believe it is the word of god to kill and and overthrow any country they're in and replace it with an islamic one.

Show me the videos of extremist christians or Jews pushing faggots off of a rooftop or burning people alive or drowning people in iron cages, or committing mass executions

Christian extremists aren't Christian. Westboro baptist is mentally deranged assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxelJ6ADGes

W A T C H
A
T
C
H

but every muslim needs to W A T C H this, as well.

Sure, but not all extremists behead the enemies of their God.
#All terrorists are Muslims

:^)

To be fair, most other religions don't have an official policy of killing apostates.

> All religions have extremists
Nope.

Islam cant coexist with other religions.

This is the modern way it works.

Integrate to our culture or fuck off
Then we can coexist

>the most extreme and detested christian group (a group of like 15 people) in america right now is infamous for!....calling people faggots

>numerous muslim militant groups that massacres thousands upon thousands each year, even other muslims for not being the right kind of muslim

HURR TOTALLY THE SAME THING GUYS!

#fuckyou

/thread

plz call me when and extremist catholic blows up a public area in the name of jesus so he can go to heaven

Muslims will never NOT have extremists because the entire religion is centered around 2 things which are EXTREME by Western standards ie: a.) Life of Muhammad and b.) Sharia law

Sharia will NEVER be compatible with Western values and thus there will ALWAYS be extremist Muslims who will try to kill our people because of this difference in culture.

The Quran has 108 verses solely dedicated to telling Muslims to kill the Kufar. The Quran is filled with loaded language that can only be perceived as antagonistic towards anyone not Muslim or who doesn't worship Muhammad, hence why Muhammad's life is so important to Muslims.

Separating the life of Muhammad and Sharia from Islam is like trying to separate the Trinity from Christianity, it cannot be done. Hence, Islam is evil and can't be tolerated by civilized people. GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR THREAD YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Islamic extremists are doing a disproportinate amount of violence compared to other religious extremist groups.

Also Islamic extremists openly state violence against the West and carry out attacks, when the Islamic population percentage in a country grows so does terror attacks. At a certain point a large Islamic population in a non Islamic ruled area tends to cause a war. See Pakistan, Checneya, Kosovo, Lebanon. Also Islamic extremism is replacing secularism in Middle Eastern Muslim countries such as Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Afghanistan. Yes that is to blame for Western foreign policy to take down secular dictators but in the power vacuum radical Islam takes control.

You are truly ignorant of Islam if you believe in what this video says.

This is something liberals need to understand. The already say that shit about christians "JESUS WAS LE PEACEFUL HIPPY AND HIS FOLLOWERS STILL DID HORRIBLE VIOLENT ACTS IN HIS NAME!"

So if religion can cause people to do extremist violent shit, even when their guy is all about loving thy neighbor and turning the other cheek, then imagine if a religion was started by a war lord or a general. How fucking violent would they be? To the point where someone saying they are part of that religion makes everyone scared to be around them.

Thats what islam is. Its literally a religion based on fucking war and conquest

It'd be nice if this in any way reflected the truth.
It'd be nice if the muslims who do fall for this weren't just part of islam's strategy.
It'd be nice if you could actually learn a single damn thing about the religion before trying to promote this inaccurate jihadist garbage, assuming you're another good intentioned libcuck and not a slime yourself.

All muslims are terrorists, it's just that in some places, it's legal for them to be terrorists. In all the muslim countries where gay people and those who change religion are killed, those muslims are terrorists it's just legal there. If there was some muslim who went to a gay parade in America, and blew himself up killing all the gay people, we would call him a terrorist, which he is, while in a place like Saudi Arabia, him killing all those gay people would not be considered terrorism at all, just following Islam. Yes all muslims are terrorists, everything they want to accomplish is based on murder and terror.

I was a "peace and happiness" liberal who woke up. Had several Muslims in my class at engineering school who explained how they felt bad that their parents are telling them that they are preparing to start a war with us by subverting our people economically. Mind you, this kids parents own most of the real estate in South Houston.

When I figured out that not everyone has the same core human values, that values change depending on the circumstances at hand, that values are vested in the economics of a society and cohesion of that society- that's when I woke up and was like "FUCK THIS LIBERAL BULLSHIT, MUSLIMS ARE EVIL".

That day, I went on facebook for the last time, I made a post telling everyone that the terrorist attacks in Europe (last year) will continue, that there will be more violence to come. Not a month later, there was an attack by 2 Muslims in Dallas, then an attack on a Navy base, then an attack on cartoonists in Paris, then an attack in Brussels, etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and on. I'm tired of trying to explain away Muslim extremists and excuse away their violence they bring to our people, it's time to prepare for war and kill EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.