i wanna see fox blow his brains out

I'll try to draw it

you're too kind user

I draw like shit

kek

more like faggot

Bump

wut

The more you fap to this, the more your great grandparents are rolling in their graves. They fought with blood and sweat and through countless wars for you to be born. Now look at you, some lonely furry faggot spamming Sup Forums. Back in the olden days you would've been scolded by your entire village and possibly even executed before becoming a social pariah. Your deeply rooted sense of belonging for some cute and fuzzy fantasy will only prolong you from facing the reality. That you are a degenerate.

stay mad

has better shit to do.....right

is he gonna waste another hour now?

lets hope so

Nah, they fought through wars to line peoples pockets. What the fuck does it matter what they think anyway? Objective truths matter more and the objective truth is it doesn't matter. Back in the old days they would have given the sheep a shag while paying royalty bags of copper and silver while they're busy having a gangbang with twenty dudes, a horse, three dogs, and a peacock. People were way worse in the old times. Far worse than imagining anthropomorphic animal creatures or even yiffing fursuits.

I can draw (shit post) little bit more till I got to go to sleep

i remember when people had more than 1 wife and the sex life consisted of a cow, horse, goat, pig and what ever else to get their rocks fuck probably a block of wood

Only edits of the fox

>what is political geographic gain
>what is blasphemy

Though

Fuck I love Cleo.

yeah, s/fur...

first of all yes second of all wtf happend to her ear?

Not sure, but I like it. It's a nice detail.

I really like your tigresses, they're my favorite species. I'd like see one a little more thicc and muscular.

virtual machine networking sucks balls
i want out

morning

nice, thank you. I have a thread going on of my own doing all sorts of renders. But I like posting to the /fur. I can make them fat, toned, skinny, small, tall, flat.

omg yas

whatchu like user?

Morning, Mr. user. How's it going?

Lovely. I have a big thing for amazon women, and tigresses are the best.

how bout a list of what i don't like jk but i mostly like mares and seductive vixens but i have plenty of those how bout some dalmatians or lionesses

if you let me know what you like i can render you something. link a reference img or whatnot

a bit better now that i've somehow got my webserver up and accessible again. dunno how i did it or why it's working. eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ better not touch it.
hbu?
you're into feral eh?

Mares you say?

a little bit

trying to get some creatures we haven't had we had mares and doe's in other two threads

Kinda hot.
I like more anthro but still with doggy pus

i don't mind a bit either, although i'm mainly into anthro.

That's good to hear.

I'm okay. Getting tired though, probably going to sleep soon.

Happy fox (this is a shitpost)

i really only like feral mares and dragonesse's maybe a gryphon but they have to have some form of sentience but other then that i prefer anthro, feral canine isn't much of a turn on