Almost everyone I'm close with is avoiding me and trying to cut ties...

Almost everyone I'm close with is avoiding me and trying to cut ties. I almost always feel alone and my crippling fear of abandonment is only getting worse and worse. Albums for this feeling of loneliness and fear?

Old Boots, New Dirt
Spiderland

>Almost everyone I'm close with is avoiding me and trying to cut ties
What makes you so sure? Maybe you're just overreacting? Maybe they were just busy today?

Haha I remember when I was 19

When does one grow out of it?

Haha, I remember when I was 25

after you have a stable income

Haha, I remember when I aged

But I have to grow out of this state to get a job

How big is your social circle? How do you know for sure?

Wallow in the isolation. It only gets worse from here user. Kid A is your only friend now

Moon Pix
The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me
Either/Or
Smile

haha I remember when I was 40

Haha, I remember the feel of your skin

It has been going on for around two months now. At first I thought nothing of it, just the group having some troubles because of a new semester of college. It all started to really get bad when they told me they "canceled" plans, when in reality they just wanted to do shit without me. It's kind of been a downward spiral, they've been ignoring my texts, and it seems like they're always in a rush to leave the conversation when I start talking to them.

>how big is your social group
Around 13 people

literally me

You just stop caring. I actually started to enjoy not having to live up to any expectations, got fat etc

Some people are just meant to be alone and lonely. Those people listen to DSBM.

Both Deathconciousness and Kid A are good choices as well.

This, and Third by Portishead.

Not to get too personal but do you think there's something you did to piss them off? I've known people who have described similar problems in the past and their stories usually involve groups of 10-20 people like that.

Can't say I can relate but my groups of friends usually run smaller, around 4-8 or so. But I would guess you might have some immature friends who get easily jealous and a few of them might push the others to distance themselves from certain people (like talking shit about you) so they feel better about themselves. Just speculation obviously.

All that being said I would just try to stay open to meeting new people. If you're still in your early 20s I'm sure you'll meet plenty of new people still. Whether they be at school or co-workers. Hell, you could even go out to local shows and meet people. Good luck m8

But Kid A is normie-core

But Third is made for sex which I never have