Things that you do regularly that would have you in jail if you got caught

Things that you do regularly that would have you in jail if you got caught.

>be me
>steal between $50-100 shit from costco per week
>Been doing this for years
>staff love me for being regular shopper who just buys cheap bread or milk or both if I'm feeling generous.
Thank you Costco from the bottom of my heart for employing such staff.
Pic semi-related. They don't sell cuts of meat this quality but I steal the most expensive they do sell twice a week.

sneaky nigger

How do you even steal it without getting caught?

So. How do you do it?

Taught my yorkshire terrier pup to bark agressively any time the word "JEWS" is said to him.

forgot to add im a eurofag

>Polandfag to be specific

lolno, britbong

I cook meth in my garage
Friend sells it for me
Been making around 10 grand a month for almost a year

I think shoplifters should be caned. Then progressively worse punishments.

It's in your blood, then. Polish are either thieves or windscreen cleaners.

I put it up my anus

They have to be jailed, shoplifting is basically thievery.

If i tell you I'll get caught bc one of u will either be a Costco employee of do it and get caught hence getting me caught bc all staff will be 'trained' if you can call it that.

This is a 'things you regularly do that would get you put in jail' thread not a 'let me tell u how I do stuff so you can fail at it and fuck up my life' thread.

Hey some are alcoholic wife beaters

Stop bitching and post it

Do you have an eas jammer?

Thank God some are also prostitutes

Why?

>Things that you do regularly that would have you in jail if you got caught.

i do illegal graffiti since many years and i would at least have to pay a fine but i never could that so i'll probably end up in jail

I would agree if Costco had not put hundreds of thousands out of work on purpose and started paying shit wages to minimal staff.
I never worked there but damn do I love how easy it is to steal there. I'm getting tired of their expensive shit it's become so easy. That concerns me because I don't want to do it to small food stores because they don't deserve it. Unless I hear they are raping their employees too (financially) and them Ill be balls deep, bc zero conscience issues.

No photos?

I think you should go to jail for your piss poor grammar and I am OP.
Please say that English is not your first language.

heroin

Because if you don't punish small offenses they do it continually. In california it's like a regular thing fir cops not to even arrest or punish shop lifters. You shouldn't be able to legally rob people, they should beat you half to death for that shit.

Oh! So you're a faggot who likes to start boring bullshit threads. Got it, got it.

Well, have fun sucking dicks.

Omfg lmfao you absolute dumbass fool.
You are a leftist scum who supports exactly this but you are not happy about your decision?
At least fucking chose a side or accept your life you dumb fucking cunt.

my guess is that you're lifting or home printing barcodes for other products/weights.

Roommate used to do that all the time. He also had a cashier job once where he'd scan random shit he wanted on someones big purchase if they weren't paying attention and pocket it.

OP was pretty darn clear user. Go cry to your momma in a decade or two when she is no longer ashamed that you exited from her loins.

You're probably confused sonny. I'm mostly an old school conservative, except that I'm not religious. I think most stealing and offenses should involve the perp getting their ass kicked and then imprisoned.

Nothing like this. Too much risk of being caught.

My bad sonny. I suppose Id have agreed, but after being fucked over so many times by the govt and police and big corporations, I don't give a shit any longer. 5 years ago I would have said the same as you. I just woke the fuck up.

South europe here, usually we rob tap water and electricity from the main pipe who run in the middle of the street

>In california it's like a regular thing fir cops not to even arrest or punish shop lifters.
lol
This sounds like bullshit.

Not who you were talking to. But you're clearly samefagging.

Hey everybody, sage goes in all fields. Don't reward this cancer thread.

I was same post 'my original OP was'....
My 'OP was'...
I thought it was obvious it was me you dumbass.

for some reason "woke the fuck up" never conveys "matured and developed a deeper understanding" to me. personally

Eurocuck detected, why would you get jailed for some funny and real thing.

That's because you are confusing attitude with words user. Stop your autism someday, go outside and experience, no, even possibly enjoy, a whole new world.

All you do is buy the food, eat 90% of it then return it. Simple as that. It's no big deal. I always buy, return and rebuy things there forever. I get a new monitor every other year there, havnt paid for one in a decade. Same with other stuff there like printers. Unlimited ink supply if you return and rebuy

ok i will post some with writer name, my full name and my adress

it's not

Would you hurry

Let a ten year old girl lay on me and touch her ass when she literally puts it into my hand
Fuck a 17 year old

and now we should call you heisenberg? do you also add blue color to it, or are you a britbong so i have to write colour for you to understand?

in bosnia there is a similar law, uf you steal under 15 dollars (40 marks) no court will take care of so police dont bother to try and arrest you, they literally best you senseless. it works actually

I promise you, that IF what you say is true, you WILL get caught. The shoplifter will get a fine, the drug cook will go to prison for at least ten years, maybe 20.

Dat you, Dankula?

Sell two kilos of weed a week and 10 thousand pills every month.

I tortured my kittie for like 3 years with all kind of sadist things. That is like 10 yeas of prision in my country. Is dead now so watever.

I've been taking spycam vids of my 14 year old sis in the shower, send me something good and I'll show you on kik. Ohsn4ps

I would stop before they get a new guy in who just you. Then you go to jail and eat a fat niggers ass and cock