You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Amerishit

You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Amerishit

> People in my country don't clap after a movie finishes at the theatre

I am an American. America is the best.

I can prove I am, instead of clapping at the end of a movie, someone shoots up the theater.

I allow thousands of shitskins to ruin my country.

why would i ever deny my mericanness faygitt

people outside of 'Merica don't clap at the end of a movie. or when a plane lands.

lol

I have free welfare and healthcare

Romania?

Same thing happened in the US. Poor native americans. Still, they did a bang up job on the ol genocide. Can't take that away from them.

First post best post

At least we didn't actively bring over all the people causing our problems lol

Duten pula mea

I don't have weapons, I'm not overweight, I eat meat once a week, I don't drink shit with sugar

>subhuman non-American piece of shit is jealous he isn't from a real country like America
>doesn't realize America is only real country
>doesn't realize how cucked he is living in some THIRD WORLD no guns SHITHOLE.
Kill yourself and stay off my fucking board. This is an American board for Americans only fucko

Well you've obviously never left the USA.
It's a fucking shithole down there compared to most first world countries

>what is the slave trade
Literally brought boat loads of future issues over.

I'm not ignorant like a spare wheel

But you did.. you brought all the niggers and then set them free...
Tell me.thats not the #1 problem in the US right now..

bump for solidarity but also to raise awareness about the fact that some Americans are very fat and predatory drug companies have produced pills such as Orlistat to take advantage of them.

What these drugs do is they prevent fat from being digested at a normal rate. Now if a person takes these pills and they don't eat much fat, that's not a problem, but if they could do that, they wouldn't need these pills, so of course they don't. This rush of undigested fat is then shat out uncontrollably.

This is a major problem in American grocery marts, because this is the main public place frequented by a person who would use these pills.

This is the history behind the phrase "shart in mart", and it's not just an internet meme, it's a real world tragedy brought about by pharmaceutical companies who pay for access to the people that write the laws that allow them to use couched language when marketing their horrible products to the consumers that they intentionally miss-inform.

Lol
Pathetic 10yr old.
USA is a fucking shithole
Travel a bit you'll see

we control our guns and havent had a shooting spree since 1996

My parents weren't duped into paying to let a doctor sell my foreskin; and If I get sick or injured I don't need a fucking mortgage to get healthcare.

going to the supermarket on foot.

>Asia minor's finest origami basket weaving forum
>Owned & run by a japanese guy
MURICA

>I did not see a single fat body scooter in my life.

>down there
Leaf, every Canadian I have ever interacted with hates Canada.

Also, WTF is so bad about clapping? Is it better to just stoically walk away after a show and act like you just wasted your time?

my bread goes mouldy after about 3 days

>act
Pretty much the modern Murican pastime; act like shit matters, like you've got "real" freedom, act like the world's laughing WITH you & not AT you....

> clap after a movie finishes at the theatre

I live in the US (detroit) and thought this was always a troll, until I saw a movie at a movie theater in los angeles.

>mfw you realize it was illegal mexicans all along

I don't understand this meme, I've been on hundreds of flights and I've never seen anyone clap when the plane lands

>but if we don't clap we have to tip, otherwise how will the movie actors know we liked it?

i struggle to find products that compete with fast food

>illegal mexicans
they do it to adapt to amerifats obviously so ICE won't catch em.
you might call it overadaption. it is like my viet buddy cutting his lawn like a crazy dude every other day just to fit in the fucked up shallow neighborhood he lives in.

What?? Never talked about clapping.
Canada's ok.. comes with its problems of course and our winter are fucking hell but hey.. I don't fear for my life when I get stopped for passing a red light. I can walk in any neighborhood at any hour on my own without any fear of bodily hurt. Our niggers go to school and become real actual people. I didn't need a mortgage loan when I broke my knee and tore my ligaments. Never had a terrorist attack. Want me to go on?? Trudeau is a little bitch I know, and we are way too left leaning for my taste.. But we have soooo many other advantages that the point is almost moot

I call them chips

Well, hopefully soon, we can all have a nice big fight over what actually matters. I know where I stand.

Until then, we'll live as if you don't exist, as always and you can shake your mouse in anger and be belligerent on our websites.

I bet they do clap you fag

>no clapping
>everyone fucking stands up in the aisle and shoves their way to the overhead bin as soon as the plane is done taxiing
>stand for another 30 minutes until the jetway is cleared for passengers
>fight through the crowd of departing passengers that gather at the bottom of the jetway
>violent mob rushes the luggage claim as soon as the bell rings

I wish it were just clapping

As an American, I've never seen people clap after a movie ends but I have seen them clap when an airplane lands.

good times shame we all had to suffer though

hey be fair. trump will make the infrastructure great again. at least the ones he and his buddies will get to build.

Hopefully, the petrodollar won't have collapsed before then, and you'll still be around.
At least for your Israeli overlords' sake.

-7 here today my dude and I have to work outside today. Haven't been pulled over in like 15 years, everybody gets along just fine in my city, I don't even own a gun.

I know and accept that America is more than just the USA

Ok mr. Tin foil hat
Ok

Sper sa isi bata Bahoi pula de tine

You must be from Vermont or Maine

Nope and I gotta go, so have a fun day, I sure am...

We drive on the right hand side

Classic american IQ

Bullying is rare

I'm not a cunt.

I am an American. I fucking hate America.

Some Americans are cool. But most of us are retarded.

I watch hockey 10x as much as football and baseball

are you martian?

>prove you're not a Muricafag

I don't view my country superior to the rest of earth for no reason.

My country never had a terror attack

>People in my country don't clap after a movie finishes at the theatre

This right here proves why I'm glad to be an American. First it's THEATER second how is anyone going to know you liked the movie if you sit silent like a bump on a log?

What's your political affiliation?

Blow it out your was

Everything here is upside-down

I'm proud to be an Amerifat where at least I know I'm free.

And I won't forget the cows that died to give that fat to me.

So I proudly waddle up next to you and eat quarter pounders 'till this day;

Cause there ain't no doubt I;m Lovin' it;

God bless the U.S. A.

Thank you.

So much this

American culture in a nutshell

>it's THEATER

No,it's not. It's a movie In a theater. The actor's wont hear you clapping. Do I really have to explain this?

>how is anyone going to know you liked the movie?

If I'm going with someone, we talk about it afterwards. I dont see why I should give a damn about the rest of the people in the theater.

I honestly try to stay out of politics as a whole. Every time I try to have a political discussion with someone, it always turns into a "I'm right, you're wrong" shit flinging contest instead of an actual debate between people with different opinions, making valid points to try to persuade each other.

That being said, my personal political affiliation is with no party. I look at both major parties and while I agree with aspects of both, I tend to find too many points in both where I disagree. Enough to say I don't support either of them.

>I allow thousands of shitskins to ruin my country.

Bad idea, chief.

We drive on the left

Well, considering I am an American and presently taking a shit (Not on a street but in a proper toilet, see that pajeet?). Guess technically an Amerishit.

what is gun

? no one regularly claps at the end of a general movie. Perhaps a fandom would. i.e. Star wars fans at a star wars premiere.

There you have it. Tards the lot of you. I was AAAACTING!

It does happen at big premiers, but that's about it. I think that's where the whole stereotype comes from.

>rare exceptions are public cult screenings like Rocky Horror or The Room.

stay mad kid

I can't shit anywhere I want and I never take showers

can shit*
Favorite place is on the sidewalk, or out in the field with my family annd friends

>sidewalk
You mean pavement

I'm not fat

I wait until populations are asleep to make threads whining about them and i dont want them to be able to argue with me because they would win

I don't get why eating alot and enjoying being yourself in America is considered wrong in other country's. Guess you'll never understand freedom to its fullest potential.

This

Kurwa mać

Americans eat beyond the point of enjoyment.... wayyyyy beyond that point. Large burger, large frie, large onion ring, etc. No wait! Extra large all that, please... and a Extra large Coke!!

You watch too much CNN.

It is enjoyable knowing the fact I can get all that while others starve or eat shit bread and cheese from Europe

>be america
>have freedom
>clap
>get shot

Ok fatass. I hope you also enjoy gasping for air as you walk.

Also, I'm American. you're a disgrace fatty. Control your appetitie, fatso.

Yeah. The monster life is the best.
All you need is
< this

It is crazy that americans are so fat they actually stroll around with those things. Lol. What the fucks?? that is insane dude

I want one of these.

I'm an American. No one ever claps after a movie.

Turkey first world? Fuck off Abdul your country is a fucking stain.

> People in my country don't clap after a movie finishes at the theatre

> implying

Keep whining since your shit-tier country will never be better than America

Yeah this doesn't really happen you retard.

Another human on Sup Forums. Nice.

>Australia as first world
Nah m8, you got that wrong, we arent

but ameriga has a >12*% of niggers
* soon to be 50%