I just bought 0.08 bitcoins. Did I fuck up?

I just bought 0.08 bitcoins. Did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends where youre keeping them

yea you did just an hero bro it's your only way out now

coindesk

Yes, although you still have a chance to save yourself. Hop aboard the ARK sinner.

Nah if you want to buy some stuff on deepweb. Guns,druggs,forbidden vids....ur all set. If you heard about bitcoins price and wanted to make some money.....damn, did you really think that shit was possible.

get a hardware wallet or make a paper wallet.
dont keep them online

buy raiblocks for an easy x100 next year

You bought it a little high.

Keep your coins AT LEAST until the coming hardfork for the free coins that come with it and then sell at some profit.

That`s if you are looking for a quick buck.

Look into raiblocks if you are looking to hold.

I`ve managed to multiply my whole bank account x5 but then again I could`ve lost everything.

The golden rule is - Never invest more than you are willing to lose-

you do realize that if XRB reaches X100 by 2018 it would be 1/2 the btc market cap right?

Don't be fanboy.. I own 300 XRB and I'm not being a fag about it

Considering that you invested in it when it's high value does not really reflect a smart investment. Plus you do have to tax it now because you bough it with your USD, that value will have to be combined with the profit to figure out taxes for said amount. So yea, you better know what you are doing because it's been done. Good luck with the taxes bro

>bitcoin
>2017
>not using it to not pay taxes
kys

Transaction fees will killed you. Exchange for Bitcoin cash asap

bitcoin will double in the same time, so it will be 1/4 of bitcoin, and yes, thats possible

bitcoin cash is a scam coin

this!!!

you are too optimistic about this shit.

Remember IOTA

Anyway.. if you are indeed right I will be a fucking millionaire by 2019 kek

nah you didnt. i threw away over 400 of them away some years ago because no use :)

Also backing Iota.
Wallet is improving and you cant beat $0 transactions

are you brazilian by any chance?

your investment portfolio looks south american to me

raiblocks has everything that IOTA has, but working

also its 1/10 of IOTAs marketcap, thus pretty cheap

No, not that. It's an add on to what will already be taxed. OPs normal taxes plus the bitcoin. I am saying that if OP does not do the taxes on the difference in profit vs loss, OP will get slammed with bad fines for a form of fraudulent tax evasion.

uk britbong

Iota is shit. Raiblocks is a bit better. Byteballs is the best.

A DAG blockchain with smart contracts. Yes please.

Note Ark will be bridging with Raiblocks soon. So keep hold regardless.

I own 300 XRB... I'm just not as optimistic about it.

But shit.. as I said if I become a millionaire by 2019 that's fine by me kek

haha

I'm working with some brazilians and they are investing in pretty much the same coins.

I'm portuguese btw - It would be noice to live in Austria or Switzerland if I become XRB rich

That amount is nothing. The amount you spent is worthless. It will make no difference in your life.

tell that to someone who invested the same amount 3 years ago

>>Sup Forums64009872

Can someone help me buy a pizza?

1J92mVX31JUpiBVG5mV8
WgmqkbY1MSovoZ

yes, but look at the market now, look at bitcoins future. It could go x10 to 130k. But thats a massive risk, you have a better chance of x10 on newer coins.

Raiblocks was 0.75 4 weeks ago, its x10 already. Same story for cardano, and a bunch others.

> Earn Bitcoin for watching videos or filling in surveys
> Free coin/tokens from airdrops
> Free Litecoin cloud mining (don't waste your own resources)
> Win Bitcoin & Ethereum from free spins every 3 hours
> Get paid in Bitcoin to watch ads.

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

Oh id certainly agree that leaving the 0.08btc in a wallet isn't going to do much atall

Buying in now isn't a bad thing, especially how hard it can be to exchange fiat for your chosen crypto without going through btc or ltc first. they just need to be exchanged for something with higher potential.

bitcoin gold is scam. bitcoin cash if forked by an ex bitcoin member. how exactly is bitcoin cash a scam?