Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I wanna meet some femboys/traps/cd/whatever. What’s the best way to meet/talk to some?

With a gun in your mouth

I’d rather have trap cock in my mouth uwu

anyone wanna trade osrs gold for original trap pics that u cant find on the internet? i have 100s

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

tumblr or trap threads on /b

pic is me

Gross. You're huge.

huge? lol

Is he a high functioning autist or low functioning autist?

Need to see your posterior for science.

science be praised!

Rest in peace Frank Wolf

I'd science all over you.

Good god

lol

Need to know if my seed can impregnate you. For biology research!

Op here, I think I’m in love

Latex likes me

There's only one way to find out

If we're going finding out, where are you from then?

Howd things go with that ine guy the other day? Also, this outfit great

this

or contact info

i'm from stevenage, England.

It was ok. It didn't go totally to plan but i'm gonna keep details private :)

u can contact me on my tumblr:
ashleigh-cd.tumblr DOT com

I don't even have a tumblr account. Something else?

Hope he stays dead

Rip

email is [email protected]

Always uk

what's wrong with that

Ahh, well this one didnt flake it eems eh? Alsox those panties, i like the contrast with outfit

>Ahh, well this one didnt flake it eems eh?
That's true :)
>Alsox those panties, i like the contrast with outfit
i just wore them cos they are strangely comfortable

i'm jealous of that outfit i need it in my life

Im Not there

Well nice, thats awesome, i just remember ya saying most do. And, theu do look comfy, i just noticed the color difference and kiked. That outfit itself is kinda neat, pvc skirt thingy with thigh highs. How are those things, they seem like theyd be tough to get on

>tfw no north UK gf (male) to cuddle and impregnate
Why is life so difficult lass

You down for hooking up? Clean and fit.

Are you experienced in sucking and getting fucked? Or closeted virgin?

Latex outfits look awesome but they are expensive. I've only got 2 dresses and they were both £60+ each.

Aww. Never mind. Go find some in your area then :)

A lot do, yeah. I wouldn't mind if they at least told me they weren't gonna show. That's the most annoying part.

I am. How big's your cock?

I am experienced. I'm told i suck cock very well and i love being fucked.

U haven't tried very hard, have u then...

Just about 19cm.

not bad...but how thick is it. That's the important factor for anal sex :)

Honestly have no idea how thick it is, feels kinda like a banana i guess? I’m sure its thick enough to stretch you out right ;)

How easy are you?

What is the first thing you do after he pulls out?
What happens then?

mail me some pics of it. I posted my email address in a previous reply.

umm..not sure how to answer that.

huh?
pulls his cock out of me or pulls out of the meetup altogether?

Post while hard? Want to see your cock in my face...

We need some full nudes... you know, for science

here u go

I dont have any nudes.... i'm a crossdresser. can't be a CD if there are no clothes :P

Hi Ashleigh!

No one is even near Aberdeen

20 m kik- whyohwhyanon

Attagirl. My hardon is for cd's and seeing too much body ruins it.

Speaking of which, got any of you in just a regular (non-fetishwear) dress or whatever?

> (You) #
>huh?
>pulls his cock out of me or pulls out of the meetup altogether
How bout you answer both you dumb bitch

You look marvelous girl. I really like you.

Not even for science :(
Still dat ass

oooo nice tum.
Hello there :)

umm sure.

Thats great.
and i am not even the guy who asked for it

>oooo nice tum

TY! x

damn, wish my dick could rub against you both inide and outside

Does one of you have a pic with a string thong on?

And would you kindly post it

>pants

Wow are you ever doing it wrong. Disappointing to see from someone so feminine.

>tfw painted on cleavage

Sounds like I'd like that,too! x

would be great for both of us if we could make it happen.
you a eurofag?

No USA

Shame. Gotta be someone else's dick rubbing against you on the outside and inside

new york??

damn, and ass too!

yes

your face is probably beat

The urge to pull that string to the side and breeding with you intensifies

Yes Brooklyn NYC
>damn, and ass too!
I'm very proud if dat ass! ;)

>Yes Brooklyn NYC
email me, [email protected]

Meet random anons in one of the most violent cities

pics of you two fuggin'

Any classy skirt/lace outfits? Also, did you have trouble buttoning up? XD

What's your Women's shoe size? Do you shop anywhere specific, the angle makes you look tall.

No i'm pretty cute ^^

Your setting yourself up for a guilt trip. She'll always be moody because she doesn't feel pretty or not look girly enough. Constantly waking you up and bothering you for a cuddle cause she feels sad. Eventually you'll get sick and tired of her shit but you'll know if you leave her she'll kill herself

let the feeling take u

u should be!

yes......Is this classy enough? xD

And pretty tall too,I'd guess..same height as Seph? x

Mhmm, is your shoe size a secret, then? I understand. I'm a femanon and my boyfriend can't fit into anything smaller than size 12 American, so I was wondering about your camera angle.

how do i get to cum on that tummy?

Best way is probably to pound me on my back,with my legs on your shoulders,then when you're on the brink,pull out and.. ;)

Wish I could let it I'm just not in the UK

oh you're just a boy. no thanks.

Show face!

goddamn, that's a nice cock for a girly boi

aww nevermind

I'm 5'11". Seph is just a touch smaller than me.

No it's not a secret. I'm a size 8 UK. It's basically the last normal womans size and getting anything in a size 9 is hard as fuck. I consider myself lucky :)

You should! My boyfriend can (dangerously so) slip into women's size 11, but he's much better in 12s same thing here in american anything larger than 12 is hard to find. I ended up buying a pair just for him to keep him from stretching out my shoes >.

just passing by but your boyfriend sounds like a big fag.

Thank you! x

>I ended up buying a pair just for him to keep him from stretching out my shoes >.

You're in the wrong place, my friend. He and I both enjoy his feminine side. He's got the body-type for it, but he doesn't fit into shoes very well.

u have a beautiful body

ikr? He was being so tough about going out! Where is the fun in staying at home if we both like the rush? he didn't wanna learn a voice, so we just agreed that if asked that she was mute, however the shoe size was just difficult. I found that some rounded low heel mary janes fit him well.

F

If I was not married, I would fly to meet you lol. Mostly Joking but still, your super attractive!

Ashleigh, seriously, thanks for sharing all the time. I love your pics, you are like ideal that others hope to reach. However I don't appreciate the carpal tunnel that you cause.