YLYL get in here

YLYL get in here
|
V

Soo.... Like Alex Jones was telling the truth ?

You are meme god

Good thread so far boys, keep it coming

Truly two of the dumbest fuckers on Earth.

he says a lot of true shit

top quality /b stuff right there. thanks for sharing user

>dumb
>musical genius

He can't be both faggot

why the fuck did i lose to this

You enjoy his music?
Tell me a song that he's made that classifies him as "genius"

indeed

There are occasional shreds of truth, but he usually doesn't understand what he's talking about or makes gargantuan leaps in logic while making frogs gay.

It's the best defence he could have I guess you'd have to say you're a lying peice of shit or go to jail I'd say I'm a liar

Atrizine

Atrazine* it's a chemical known to change hormones in frogs. and also they'res not one thing I can think of that he said that was wrong

It really depends on who your are.

"Say you will" from 808's & Heartbreak is pretty good. Don't forget that he's also a producer, musician, writer, and composer.

808's & Hearbreak is for the feels

Yeezus if you're mad as fuck

Graduation for the classics

MBDTF people consider timeless. Not my favorite though.

hes an agent but that doesn't mean he doesn't say true shit. and he adds some dumb ass shit in there too, combined with his antics, giving normal sheep the ammo to dismiss him completely. similarly a lot of info all over media that is thrown in your face everyday and you ignore it

>Poland
>Most Trustworthy: Germany
>Least Trustworthy: Germany

the fuck?

Prove he's an agent you can't ... Also not all jews are zionists if you wanna bring that up. I'm sure he has people breathing on his neck telling him not to say certain things but who's to say he obeys them

just keep buying his supplements you gullible idiots

Go back to the north American union. communist

Wuts dat, i raff i ruse?

there's a whole board for you pol tards, use it

This

I'm here for the memes

Yezzus was truly his masterpiece

i didnt say shit about Jews. you acknowledge that he tells the truth? yet he's been goin strong for like 10 years uninterrupted by the elite, YouTube/ facebook. he's stool alive after FILMING a bohemian grove ritual and releasing it. go buy more of his supplements retard stfu

I agree with that statement.

Everyone says it was his worst work, by they'll change their minds in 7 years or so

Cringe

he's just a snake oil salesman. he makes his money off those bonkers supplements and everything else is just a hook to keep you listening to
buy
more
supplements

I admit it's pretty suspicious but hey do you have any recommendations on other sources of truth I have yet to find one

Yezzus is his Sgt Peppers.

you have to go back

Go watch the video on YouTube where all of his supplements came back purer than most name brand or wholesalers

I mean he likes the prezzo so that's pretty legit

>implying I buy snake oil from ANY salesman

Flouride a corrosive. They sell a Filter that gets rid off it 99.9 % and they also sell iodine which does the opposite. Look at any study of flouride on iq vs iodine on iq

ooookay champ, make sure you buy ALL of his supplements so you can outrun the reaper

>make a joke
>YOU'RE OF A DIFFERENT POLITICAL PERSUASION! begone you less-than-a-human
you're not being a good example of your political side

scared of death, are you? you seem to be afraid of a lot, based on how you write

you
have
to
go
back

almost

said the guy trying to buy immortality

FUCK, I LOST TO THIS AGAIN

little baby boy, can't admit he's right, has to cling to his furious indignation :( how sad, can't just have some fun

Electronegative are you too brainwashed to know you yourself can only fucking function on electricity... Fuck

different guy, i actually live in a country with drinkable tap water

I'm guessing you think salt is poison as well since half of it is chlorine? Learn to chemistry before you make idiotic claims

i like your commitment, also, fuck yeah another motorola user

WHY DO POLITICAL LEFTIST NIGGERS RUIN EVERY FUCKING YLYL THREAD

Fuck off look at some studies of salt on brain function I'm pretty sure it doesn't cause 20% decrease in iq moron

Fucking hell the notifications. I swear half you niggers leave 300 apps running in the background and then wonder why your phones are slow

Go on and mix up proponol and ethanol you dumb shit