Death Battle

Reminder. Goku can beat superman easily
Superbuu can beat him even faster

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)
youtu.be/xz5LDtluNUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superman has lifted a book with infinite weight.
Superman has survived explosions equivalent to the big bang and stood up right afterwords.

What has Goku done? Oh yeah, almost get killed while Super Saiyan Blue by a fucking laser gun to the chest.

not an argument

Goku has walked in the afterlife. Goku can transcend dimensions. Goku is quite literally a god.

Superman can take a punch.

Son Goku has been nerfed to the ground.

Goku managed to merge his body with the multiverse(migatte no gokui), doubt lifting anything can beat that.

>Shitty mary sue fighting another shitty mary sure.
God fuck these two and the cancerous fags that gargle their cocks.

Didn't Superman die then came back to life with the power of the sun or some shit without other people helping or use of dragon balls
Also doesn't Superman have a strong ass form that can beat Madara Uchiha? Like Gohan Blanco form

>Goku
>Allows his son and actually encourages him to fight super strong aliens
>risks destroying the earth
>risks destroying the universe
>actually destroys a timeline
>mary sue

Nah.

superman would fly back in time in one trillionth of a second and kill goku as a baby. Any universe desttoying attack Goku would use Superman would survive.

This sounds like Mary sue-dom to the T.

you have no metric by which to measure how powerful that laser was

plus, the power creep is getting real retarded now. In the last episode the lasagna monster was punching so hard it was creating worm holes because space was bending around its fists

I didn't know you can he physical stronger than someone who has infinite strength
That feat no longer counts because of too many inconsistencies
Plus he actually loses most of his fights
Just like cell buu multiple movie villains beerus zamasu and black plus fused zamasu roshi and tons more

I see no inconsistencies or falsehoods with that statement

You have too use current superman which is rebirth superman

Christ this Superman sucked fucker always loses and needs help

Doesn't matter though becae saitama beats them both. Feels nice to worship the strongest character in fiction.

Saitama is great but gag characters don't count.

The only weakness I think that has ever even been somewhat eluded to in Saitama is that he NEEDS to breathe. Considering Goku can teleport himself and others with instant transmission, maybe he could teleport Saitama into deep space perfectly still and teleport away so he suffocates. Other than that I got nothin.

Popeye w/ spinach could beat Saitama.

Can Superman beat Shaka?

Saitama is so strong that he could punch empty space and still be propelled despite the lack of physical matter aroundhom

Yes, but how about Madara?

A normal average news helicopter was able too keep up with superman lifting doomsday into space
Saitama can't hurt non physical beings

But can Saitama beat Arale?

Reminder that dragonball fans are cancer and deserve their idols getting humiliated constantly.

>mfw there are people that still think super vegetto is stronger than red goku
fucking pedros

Neither of these characters have writing consistent enough for this to be anything but glorified fan fiction

That's not even a thing, what the fuck? In his battle with Boros, when sent to the moon, he had to use the moon to get back to earth proved he needs some kind of purchase to move.

Those were debunked.

This is superman in Earth's core which is less hot than the surface of the sun
He still wouldn't know where too go away
Plus if we use movie Goku which is alternate universe canon Goku can potentially trap him in the realm instant transmission teleports you into
Put up a actual argument
Not really
That's only if we use gt goku

Kirby. The one above all. Squirrel girl. Bill Cipher. Dr Manhattan.

No, yes really. The powerless levels in dragon Ball as a whole are shit and toriyama is a barely passable writer.

The fight goes two ways

Superman wins hands down because he said so

Goku wins because metabolism or ki bullshit.

Still curious on how a fucking pentagram or god power isn't magic if it's treated as such in Dragonball universe tho.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

How are they inconsistent
You can say powerlevel are shit but they are not inconsistent

>It's a Goku fag stirs the pot thread again

Why are you assholes so obsessed with how strong your guy is rather than his personality or ideals

Jiren is stronger than both Goku and Superman
I don't know about Golden Frieza UI tho

Can you be a bit more specific?

A Mary Sue doesn't say "fuck the universe" at any point, they save it while saying fuck logic.

Goku has thrown away life itself several times just for his selfish desires for power and competition.

Saitama can beat anything. Doesn't matter whether the being is nonphysical, incorporeal, has time and space manipulating abilities, or whatever. He will just punch them and their bullshit into oblivion. Its called One Punch Man for a reason you retards.

>people think SS4 is stronger than God

Where are the video games?

krytonite

>Also doesn't Superman have a strong ass form that can beat Madara Uchiha?
Superman Prime.
After he outlived his wife and friends, he decided to leave earth and bum around the universe, but not before setting up a successor.
Then he returned at the turn of the 700th century and set up a new Fortress of Solitude in the heart of the sun, where he remained until the year 85,271.

Pleb say that Superman is overpowered.
They don't know shit about Superman Prime.

Why is Seth such a fag?

>Overpowered, over-relied character isn't a mary sue just cause he kills some dumb-fucks.
Goku is pretty much the only one who does anything anymore. All the other characters don't mean shit unless they're there to give him a senzu bean. I grew out of DBZ a long time ago.

How so
This is a normal thread and I'm just giving my opinion
Maybe you are the one trying to cause a flamewar
Because I didn't see that I'd count go up
Not at all
One himself said he has huge restrictions compared to alot of characters yeah he can one punch them but he can't do anything else and he can be harmed it's been shown multiple times
Superman 1 million is worse

You lantini supercucks really need to stop that projection

Goku would find a way to fuse with kryptonite like find a planet of it and make armor or some shit but not before learning Superman greatest strength in battle and take himself to the ultimate limit. Have that bald cuck throw him a sensu beam and the kryptonite armor and he would wreck superman.

>Superman 1 million is worse
Kal Kent, the leader of Justice Legion Alpha?
He's a mere shade of Superman Prime's power.
His abilities are exactly the same as Silver Age Superman's, which seem ridiculous to us today.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as

Vegeta fought black more times than Goku and was more successful than Goku fighting him
Goku got beat by hit so his teammates had too save the day
Vegeta was harming Frieza more than Goku
And the next episode of super is vegeta(blue) vs jiren and vegeta actually hurts him with a kick and punch

his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Would hakai kill/erase supes?

Vegeta is a manlet. That is all.

Toribot>Superman
So yeah

I dunno what the fuck is going on in Super and the plot just looks dumb. This god stuff is boring after the first 7,000,000 power up and energy surging SFX.

ONE doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about his word means nothing. Saitama is god.

Fucking retard
Powerlevels don't really matter that much
Filler is canon now so that means yamcha is stronger than Tien because he was normal perfect cell tier in the buu saga

Superman has weaknesses - Kryptonite and Magic. Goku doens't. Goku wins.

Even krillin could beat superman

>gets told off with canon
>N-n-not an argument

fuck off back to Sup Forums

Fucking great argument to both my posts. Fuck you and your Mary Sue. Go suck a sayian cock.

Doomsday killed superman

also some green gemstones make supes a complete pussy that gokus fart would kill him

>you have to use current superman
>you are allowed to pretty much merge all of DBZ's goku

stupid weak ass arguments.

>goku doesn't have weaknesses
>he usually dead in half the show

>Death Battle
Daily reminder Sephiroth incinerated Vergil with a summon spell that the party in FF7 just shrugs off. Why do I see threads about this Youtube channel of frauds?

DCAU Superman is pretty weak, but stronger than beginning of Z Goku
Current Goku is stronger than most incarnations of Superman, but not as strong as One Million and especially not as strong as Silver Age Superman

How is Goku a Mary Sue he lost most of his fights
Died multiple times
Had planets destroyed because of him including earth
Fucked over multiple universes
And basically is a huge fuckup
Goku is always the same character
Just don't use Goku's from alternate timelines
The versions of superman you listed are all different people

DB has one consistent person calling the shots

Superman is written by a billion different people and constantly retconned

Dcau Superman is weaker than Vegeta arc Goku

Come on now...

>hakai
Bye bye capefag

the superman i care about is the one that was shot into a rocket in space as a bab and was later able to throw all the nooks into the sun.

if people can disregard the new star wars i can certainly pick whichever superman i want.

maybe after he gets trained by King Kai

You're literally defining Mary Sue.

Not really
But if that's the case Goku traps superman forever

>one person > a legacy of writers

wat does that have to do with shit now. just pick the absolute best version of Supes.

Superman can entrap Goku like he did with Zod. as Goku somehow did with Garlic Jr as well, it;s a game they both can play.

>just pick the absolute best version of Supes.
When he's dead.

>which is rebirth superman
Who is the same guy that traveled to Limbo and lifted the book with infinite pages.

Goku is also a manlet.

Explain how he is a Mary Sue other than being strong
And Reminder multiple characters that aren't villains are close in terms of strength some are even stronger
But I know you are just going too act like a bitch and not give a reason
He did that with a weapon he never has on him
Plus Goku can easily use instant transmission

Author finds ways to constantly, CONSTANTLY bring him back. He always overcomes things past fucking DEATH. It's revolving door, and any serious tones death use to have in DBZ has been blasted away. He's the singular spine segment that makes up the back bone of the whole series. The rest either fuck up worse than he does or are just punch-me-meat boys who have nothing better to do than be a flesh until Goku arrives, which he can just do in an flash with Instant transmission. DBZ/super is a series with conflict but without tension. Is Goku gonna save the day? Y/Y

People who defend that Goku could beat Superman are the most fucking pathetic and delusional people. Superman regularly bends the fabric of space and time while ripping planets in half, and is only a few technicalities away from being a god. Superman is absolutely the stronger one. Stop this fucking stupid argument.

>just pick the absolute best version of Supes.
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)

Superman can focus a mind laser and cut that part of your brain off, if needs be he can disable you completely by psychic brain surgery.

Goku will defeat Beerus or Zeno by the end of Super. He will defeat characters who can blink him out of existence by sheer force of will.

Oh you mean the same guy who was hurt by Earth's coreHe was brought back in actual lore supported ways that were here way before he died the first time
Try again
Only villains he beat was Frieza and buu and if Mr Satan didn't convince everyone on and near Earth plus tons of people in hell and heaven with telepathy to give Goku energy he would have died along with everyone else

Vegeta is a prince though. Should have better genes than some commoner right? Not smaller and weaker. Such a jobber.

>Superman has has different iterations of his character, and zero consistency due to multiple writers, so that makes him stronker
>Goku did one laughable irrelevant thing, but I won't bring uo his feats because I hate that guy

youtu.be/xz5LDtluNUU

>Superman has lifted a book
Fuckin nerd. Goku's never even seen a book in his life like the chad he is.

Goku's ki easily shields against that bullshit
Goku traps Superman forever and that's it

i think saiyan royality is faught over, judging from Vegetable's power lust early on.