youtube.com/watch?v=Div0iP65aZo&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ3rMMYBLY
youtube.com/watch?v=G0HRx_0fimc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Wolverine still played by a tall man

dropped

Finally..a cape worthy of the kino...

Ok. That was a great trailer. That is exactly what a Wolverine movie should look like. I might actually cry when Jean Luc goes down.

DC = SUICIDE WATCH

>hugh jackman
>tall

Holly shit that actualy looked pretty fucking good and i fucking hate capeshit with a burning passion.

Johnny Cash helped a lot obviously..

Does this mean we can get a new actor to play Wolverine now? I hope so. Respect to Jackman, but its time to move on.

Can't you fucking use the catalog ???

You thought you already knew what true capekino was
You were wrong

>there will be no cgi-fuck-a-thon

oldman Logan and NO blue laser of doom at the end. This will be one of the best for sure

Snyder led us astray!

>FOX out of nowhere makes better capekino than Marvel and DC combined
>Marvelcucks and DCucks were so busy fighting each other they didn't realize until it was too late

fuck yeah, hype

so murphy went from hunting narcos to hunting mutants?

also what the fuck, what does he mean by the mutants are gone now, they just randomly lost their powers?

Holy shit

Of course they waited until the last Hugh Jackman movies to make a good one

he is tall...

Looks like it will be the best one since X2

I know capekino gets thrown around a lot jokingly but I think were finally getting some.

>FOX out of nowhere makes better capekino than Marvel and DC combined
That is simply...not true.

So what's the over-under on this little cunny whore being X-23?

>out of nowhere
X2, FC, and DoFP are better than almost anything in Marvel or DC.

Yeah, yeah, I know Fox also made FF movies and X3, but the point is Fox has made also some of the best capeshit out there.

>not the original nine inch nails version

I havent seen the more recent X-Men movies.

Maybe they fucked with time/space too much and the mutations stopped. Or its borrowing a page from House of M?

Johnny Cash fits much much better you edgy teen

KINO

>not the original nine inch nails version
Being 15yo is suffering

Logans healing powers are fading, so it's probably a combination of age and whatever the shit the apocalypse did to the world.

>X2, FC, and DoFP are better than almost anything in Marvel or DC.
Winter Soldier, Iron Man and Guardians are on par, if not better than those.

Marvel also has the netflix shows whereas FOX has fuck all.

>Maybe they fucked with time/space too much and the mutations stopped. Or its borrowing a page from House of M?

Old Man Logan, where Logan was tricked into killing the X-men

Even Trent Reznor agrees the Cash version is superior. Especially for an old man Logan type of movie.

This should've been mel

Another power fantasy for insecure young males.

>le though depressed and beaten up old man giving his life to defend a poor little girl and yadda yadda yadda

Fucking horrible.

It's guaranteed senpai, read a little

Could you please swallow some nine inch nails?

He's an old man, not a junkie. Take a guess which version fits best.

>yfw we'll never get an old man logan vs banner fight on the big screen

If it's true to the Old Man Logan storyline, he's in self-exile after murdering all his colleagues and friends. I would hardly call an old man dying a "power fantasy".

That fight would have sucked, plus it breaks with cannon because Banner is strong even before he hulks out. Like insanely strong.

>Famke in that leather

Oh my

That's why I said "almost".

And FOX couldn't release TV shows until now, they probably sold their souls to Disney (Or gave back FF rights which is most likely) so they will release Legion.

this might seriously be the first capeshit i watch after nolans batmans
i mean ill wait for the reviews first, but i am legit hyped after this trailer

Mel is probably Cable in the next Deadpool movie

Legion is coming on FX and will probably end up being the best capeshit show because it's made by the Fargo guys

It does look dope, I agree. The character has so much potential too.
youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ3rMMYBLY

What the shit? This actually looks great, like genuinely good. It looks like the capeshit is going to be really subtle, with more attention paid to the story and depth

Loli Logan is qt

X2 is the pinnacle of capekino
DoFP is the second best

First Class isn't as good as these two, so I'll give you that, but as much as I love WS, IM and GotG, they're not anywhere near X2 or DoFP in terms of quality

>banner is strong
You're retarded

I don't follow super hero movies, but is this for real? Because I would happily go to see a super hero movie if mel was involved

But when will they get FF right?

Explain this

They casually mention him in the end of Deadpool, he said something like "In the next movie we will have Cable, and he will be one of those grumpy old guys like Dolph Lugren, Mel Gibson or Kiera Knightley...", so I guess it's a chance.

TO SEE IF KEK IS REAL

Hes right tho

>rectangle snip

First Class is easily better than DoFP.

Try again teen

this actually looks like a good superhero movie, but i've yet to see a single one i've like so far. i havent watched any of the x men shit since first class including the wolverine. will it be necessary to watch them.
i feel like all these movies have just completely fucked up all the timelines, i know nothing about capeshit

>X2 is the pinnacle of capekino
Don't get over yourself.

Yeah I couldn't get it to fullscreen the comic page in my reader because I'm a faggot.

Really though, when is he ever strong in human form. Like beyond normal big guy strong.

No one mentined Mel, kill yourself.Cable will be the detective guy from The Wolf of Wall Street.

Also let not forget that before Marvel Studios, Kevin Feige was involved deeply with the X-Men franchise, X-2 has been so far his greatest success, alongside Spider-Man 2 and Winter Soldier

He's 6'2 or something, it's not really a matter of opinion

>being under 7 feet tall
Manlets. When will they learn?

Nobody understands the continuity in the x-men films, just as nobody understands the continuity in the x-men comics. I have a feeling you can come into this cold and still get what's going on.

I thought you were taking the piss but I just watched the post credits. Surely you can't tease gibson and not deliver. The others I can see as a joke, but don't play with us when it comes to mel

I don't think continuity makes any sense in any of the Big Two comics.

at some point there better be a wall to keep the mutants out

Looks like shit to me. I'm so over Huge Actman as Wolverine.

Well he won't be around after this, will he?

I think this is why Laura is there.

How dare you

>All these neckbeard redditors shouting kino from 1 minute of footage edited over HURT

pathetic

Didn't he say in some comicon panel that the wolverine goes to japan was his last time playing the role?

Spotted the cunt

While I usually agree that the original version is almost always better. The Cash version fits a lot better with the tone of the film (or the tone that the trailer is setting, god knows marketing departments usually fuck that up in order to get more cash).

I for one welcome this character dramas with Superheroes as movies and not this garbage of lets save the world again. The best parts of AoA were Magneto and his story, it sucked really hard that such a good story was merged with the rest of the shit that was AoA.

FC was pretty good X2 was overrated and Dofp was meh at best.

>music choice defines age
>prefering a cover over the original
>implying theres a difference in edge despite same lyrics but MUH CASH

You're just underrage, kid. Reality will impose itself soon enough. Don't fall for the power fantasies, that always involve violence, spouted by the jews.

Wow. I've never wanted to see a X-Men movie as much as I do right now.

I would rate my interest in this movie with 6/10.

fucking this

no wonder Sup Forums already thinks it's kino it's full of depressed perma virgins who think their lives are shit because of the world around them

Knowing the millenial beta cucks they will hate it because its not funny

Yeah, I think their plan is to have 'women stronk' wolverine as the anchor for the rest of the x-men films. If that doesn't work they can always fall back on Deadpool and/or Gambit.

Too Young!

He's wanted to be done with it and move on for awhile, but they kept throwing money at him and I'm sure those movies are fun

Be carefu what u wish. (((They))) may cast wolverine as google or as a female. You know they want it

Just stop

I give you Iron Man as a relevant insight to American mindscape about terrorism and how stupid their attitude is but the rest of the films are fucking shit.

Capeshit films are shit in general.

Why stop at a google? Just make it a transgoogle or something like that. Marvel already replaced fucking Iron Man with a female google.

Iron man has so much wasted potential, still is the best movie Marvel has ever put out.

BANE?

what did he mean by this?
Also OP, post Best version of trailer next time.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0HRx_0fimc

Our guy Steve Merchant has come a long way. He doesn't need Ricky anymore

Holy shit, I didn't even know they'd started filming yet
Does this trailer confirm the rumoured leaked script summary from a couple of months ago?

Looks surprisingly not shit, what the hell?

Winter Soldier isn't really that great. It starts out like a small movie then grows into a retarded scale.
Also, it feels like the only hired Robert Redford to distract people from how bad the villain was.
I also unironically like Iron Man 3.

As far as studio controlled, focus group engineered films go Iron Man managed to (in this context) have much to comment on with regards to post 9/11 America.

The rest tho? Pretty much mindless crap, TWS glib attempts at substance rustled me more than intrigued me.

Wolverine isn't real. You're supposed to watch the character struggle, not immediately project yourself onto the movie. That' embarrassing.

>google
Stop that shit you fucking niggers

Jackedman is leaving the role after this so they had to get it right.