That one white mom who always picks up her phone in the middle of the movie

>Why are most people don't have theatre etiquette?

why did you specify white
are you implying niggers don't scream to each other in the middle of movies?

white women are vapid cunts and niggers are loud and unruly

this is why I own my own theater

if this is such an issue for you either say something or change where/when/how you watch movies

denial and rewriting history are very trendy right now.

I was once sitting next to a person playing on my phone while the previews played. When the movie was starting, he told me to put away my phone, which I did, but not without calling him an asshole. To this day, I'm not sure who was in the wrong.

The movie was Inception, so I probably would have put the phone away anyway to attempt to understand what was going on.

Why don't you send your falcon at her, or present the evidence to the designated shooter. Jesus op get your shit together.

>when black people attempt to whisper and they're still loud as fuck
We need whites only movie theaters

>2016
>going to the theater

You were in the wrong. You should put away your phone right as the lights dim so the lights don't distract people from the trailers.

I never bring a phone to the cinema.

Recommend me movies that can launch a 90kg projectile over 300 meters right now

>tfw we might actually get that
I mean if the trend continues I can see black-only theatres being a thing
which would leave regular theatres free of the gentlemen

Ironclad

>not having a local hipster cinema with full bar/kitchen that plays classics and cult films
I go to the theater twice a week, fun as fuck

Probably, but I got the feeling that he told me to put it away merely because he was annoyed that I was doing it, not because it would have actually been distracting.

>got the feeling

You got the feeling that light from your phone in a dark room would be distracting? Gee you're so socially aware.

No, I meant that it wouldn't actually distract him, especially since I had it on low light, just the idea of me having it on.

>>Why are most people don't have theatre etiquette?

Who the fuck even makes these memes? It can't be /his/ because there's too many bland commies there

>Mfw the asshurt SJW janitard there just went on another deletion spree now and gave me a temp block along with a bullshit pseudo-justification just because he didn't like my particular opinion on the historical subject which i posted in that thread from the other guy he pruned lel

might be /gsg/, they're pretty much the opposite of /his/cucks

>That one white mom
where i live, all people are white

>That one latino mom that gives his son a handy
>That one fat guy that farts whenever there is a loud sfx
>That one dad that sleeps in the cinema
>That one cuck that insists that you sit between his girlfriend and him
>That one manchild that gets all excited in capeshit movies

Who did i miss guys?

It's from his. Don't go there if you have a motive regarding history. Opinions are for the retarded philosophy and religion threads. History is fact based little one.

In other words it was the principle of the thing, and in principle you were wrong. I'm not saying the other guy wasn't a jerk (he probably demanded rudely, but should have asked politely), but you opened yourself up to him being a jerk by violating etiquette, and because you had shown poor manners you should have politely put your phone away instead of insulting him, and left it at that. If you break decorum you'll find that some people with chips on their shoulders will seize on the opportunity to "teach you a lesson" by being overly nasty. That's just the way some people are, and says something about them rather than about the severity of your transgression. By insulting him you could have provoked a fight, which should generally be avoided.

I can live with the shitty grammar, but who in the ever-loving FUCK are you quoting?

I watched Shin Godzilla last week and several people in the theater had their phones out and we're browsing Facebook during almost every scene that didn't feature Godzilla himself.

>those pack of niggers that won't shut the fuck up

Well, I don't think I should have called him an asshole, so I know I was in the wrong, but I wondered if he was, but I was definitely bothered by him telling me so quickly to put away my phone.

Thanks for writing so much about it, though.

Can you blame them? Apparently, that's very popular in the Paranormal Activity "movies," where people just chat or look at their phones when there isn't obviously a jump scare coming up.

the shitty staff people who make noise with the trash bins as the movie is about to finish, fucking faggots can't wait 5 more minutes

more like Shill Godzilla, shut up already

>Those rats eating the popcorn over the floor while the movie is still projecting.

>"History is fact based"
>Proceeds to endorde an ideology which literally cuts out their own political figures from group photographs soon as they fall out of favour with the politburo

Yeah we all know how a commies' understanding of "historical facts" works

Back to your tumblr leftypol SJW safe space now little one

>The screams from people dragged away because they violated the No Singles policy.

Why so easily triggered cumskin?

>Those WHITE rats eating the popcorn over the floor while the movie is still projecting
OP wanted a white-hate thread

You will never have a philosophy as kino as Posadism.

You have an empty part of your heart.

>>>>/leftypol/

>that one thicc milf who starts making out with her shaggy haired Jew fro son and then gives him a hand job knocking over an entire full bucket of popcorn on the floor
That was like 18 bucks thrown away

That's a funny way of saying "people disagree with me."

>that one guy that rented a falcon because he didn't own one
And then the falcon doesn't behave and starts flying all over the screen
Kids bring your own falcons if the falcon isn't yours it will not behave

why are you bringing birds of prey to the cinema.

Honestly, groups of middle aged women are the worst. With teens you expect it, and it's often your fault for watching a movie aimed at teens, but you can't escape annoying women. Always take their mobiles out with the screen at maximum brightness, asking each other what's going on in the film, and giggling about some unfunny shit.

Old couples are the best, they always watch in silence and don't bring snacks.

How about you ask her to put it away? Or if you're afraid of talking to women, ask one of the theatre staff to do it?

They can't afford phones.

doesn't Obama give them free ones?

Can confirm that this happened earlier this week to me in Godzilla. She answered her fucking phone at the climax, what an asshole.

Why didn't you sic your falcon on her then?

>horror movie
>teenage girls start snapchatting the intro to show all the "followers" what a fun evening they are having
>stacies randomly screaming at the stupidest shit as if its some contest to see who can act most scared

Never ever go to watch horror movies at the cinema

What are you gonna do if you run out of snacks? Go buy some and miss the movie?

You're supposed to put change and a note in its basket and then it will fly to the snack bar and they will fill your basket

then get a pigeon, not a fucking falcon.

it maybe an autistic thing but I've never been able to understand reacting audibly to scenes in movies. I've heard gasps, hissing of teeth (when something painful happens)---I do get the laughter, especially during comedies, but not the guffaws that are just spewed out at some quip in a drama/action adventure.

>>That one cuck that insists that you sit between his girlfriend and him
Happened to me twice i can't believe those fags wasn't cockoldry supposed to be a meme?

>feel kicking at the back of my chair
>turn my head to the side and say "stop kicking my chair"
>chair gets kicked so hard my head flys off the seat
>angrily turn around
>three gorillas staring me down
>mumble "s-sorry" and turn back around

>mom that gives his son

>mom

>his

...what

All cinema chairs should be electric chairs.
And they should all be wired into my brain so that the instant someone does something to annoy me THEY FRY!

>That guy who brings a hawk instead of a falcon

Seriously, why do people do this? If you can't leave your phone alone and watch the damn movie, why did you even go to a movie theater? Go home to tend your parsley and do shitty crafts or whatever the fuck you actually enjoy.

I don't go to the cinemas any more. I don't know about America, but in Australia the behaviour of people going to the cinema has become unbearable. It used to just be small kids crying/squirming whatever or teenagers being smartasses but now everyone acts like that. People are on their phones with the brightness on 100%, taking pictures with the flash for their fucking snapchat, talking and not even attempting to whisper etc.
You can't even tell them to shut up because the entire fucking cinema is doing it. This has all happened within the space of three or four years. Smartphones were a mistake

Yeah, there is always that one white mom who picks up her phone, but there's every black woman who never put it down in the first place.

I was busy forgetting life, but no homie.

It's a meme, I find it amusing. Unlike pol I could not give a shit. I don't endorse any party. I just shitpost.

>that black mom who brings here screaming kids to a movie for adults