If there was a vote to combine the USA, Canada and Mexico into 1 country, would you vote yes or no?

if there was a vote to combine the USA, Canada and Mexico into 1 country, would you vote yes or no?

No. If we had wanted Mexico we would have kept it last time we conquered it.

ok then what about just canada and the USA

I'd vote no. With bullets if necessary

Hell no.

The ONLY way either country would ever be part of the US is if we forcefully annexed and subjugated them. They are lower than Americans and always will be.

Nope

That's just stupid, OP. You should feel bad.

1st comment best comment.

Ooh the classic Libertarian test

lol no. Why would I want to add even more spics and liberals to the United States?

The south would fuck you up bad. You cannot thrust american natives and aztecs. They are way too savage.

No.
If i wanted the US and Mexico to be the same country, I'd vote for Hilary.

I don't even want the USA to be one country, tbqh.

So obviously no.

USA is already Mexico though

Except back in the war of "The-year-leafs-always-bring-up"

Don't try to take credit for British accomplishments.

How did your people get up there, anyway? I've always kind of assumed you were part of an expedition that got lost and starting chugging maple syrup to survive. What's the real story?

>ok then what about just canada and the USA
Maybe. Not quebec though. Even canada doesn't want quebec.

you're pretty much right actually

Bruh, I pointed out those that take credits.

But yeah, We'd be stronger if we united all Commonwealth together, We'd get a shit ton of trees to build planes and Shiet, we'd get "Mr. Superpower by 2020" We'd get "Dirty Henry" We'd get Koalas to fly our wood planes and Kiwis to feed the Koalas.

Try to beat us now, Burgers.

Yah, fuck Quebec. If Trump wins, i fully expect you guys to liberate us, leftist radical occupation is at an all time high.

Keep telling yourself that. But they love us! That's why they cheated to keep us in canada!

We just lost because of "Money and Ethnic votes"

No. Fuck Mexico.

Wall. NAO MOTHERFUCKERS.

no

I can understand Mexico because the US is halfway to a spic country but why Canadians? Is it just because of Canadian cock?

I wonder if OP just created this thread at random or, perhaps, he is aware of a decades-old debate about a North American Union where Canada, USA, Mexico, and some central American countries are merged as nation states. I wonder if OP has read Halford Mackinder's Heartland Theory and the geographical pivot points of history.

Make no mistake about it. The wealthiest 0.05% of us (including such individuals and multinational corporations, banks included) want nothing more than to form a North American Union and currency.

Dear! God! NO!

It's FIRST POST BEST POST!

>Mexico
>Filled with drug cartels and politicians even more corrupt than our own. Economy is so shit people would rather pick berries in the US than live there.
>Canada
>The new worlds most cuck'd nation, quickly following in daddy englands foolish footsteps as its current prime minister digs a hole as deep and quick as possible, annihilating the country in less than half a year

Ya no. America has its shit, but we don't need to officially and legally tie these two ankle weights to ourselves and jump overboard.

>Expecting us to tolerate another 30 million leftists.

They were free basing that Maple and then it hit.

No.
I want Quebec to secede and I want USA to accept Albertan refugees who were displaced by the fire.