Orlando City SC vs Colorado Rapids, 4pm
Columbus Crew SC vs NYCFC, 7:30pm
New York Red Bulls vs Chicago Fire, 7:30pm
FC Dallas vs Portland Timbers, 8pm
Minnesota United FC vs San Jose Earthquakes, 8pm
Sporting Kansas City vs Real Salt Lake, 8:30pm
Seattle Sounders vs New England Revolution, 10pm
LA Galaxy vs Philadelphia Union, 10:30pm
>tickcounter.com/countup/13189/amount-of-time-since-doop-won-a-game-august-27-vs-sporting-kc

>Sunday, April 30
Atlanta United FC vs DC United, 3pm

>NASL
nasl.com/schedule
>USL
uslsoccer.com/usl-schedule
>NWSL
nwslsoccer.com/schedule
>AYY lmao
a-league.com.au/results

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

mlsplayers.org/images/April 15, 2017 Salary Information - By Club.pdf
youtu.be/ym5PGslF64M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for seattle getting liquidated

Xth for >perf winning the goldenk oala

>canada
>hates seattle

Seattle is literally the most Canadian U.S. city, what the fuck.

>Soon
NASL team is still going.
USL, on the other hand, had like 4 Puerto Rico teams in its inaugural season, none of which finished the season due to financial issues

First for 'The MLS'

>NASL team in PR still going

Huh. I remember reading they'd folded or moved. Oh well, fuck me I guess.

Not sure where you could have seen that

I'm excited for the day MLS becomes better than Liga MX

I don't think it ever will be

Nobody even knows who they (Liga MX) are.

better start eating healthy and working out to prolong your life long enough

for once, the mexicans have us beat.

should have been no public funding from the start.
from what i remember hearing about the situation, will they just widen the amount of tax payers this time around?

The Sounders stopped the Leafs from winning the cup last season in the most embarrassing way possible

This is the first I've heard of it since the vote failed, so I have no idea what it would entail, but they really have to get this right, there won't be time for a "Plan C"

>soon

Looked it up and they only started in 2016. Was there a previous version that folded before?

Puerto Rico Islanders played in NASL for two seasons, plus the weird "USSF Division 2" thing that existed the year before that

>soccer

>>(You)

Must've been some other team that folded.

Sweetie.

_______T
_______O
_______R
_______O
_______N
_______T
DYNAMO

Got asked which is the only team to qualify for all 16 World Cups in the 20th century at Bar trivia tonight.

The team looked at me and I panicked and said Uruguay. I knew it was a SA team but I overthought it.

I feel ashamed. MLS is the only sport I watch.

It will. Have come confidence in your fellow countrymen

Want take that long

Not for long they don't.

Are you retarded or something? Saying Brazil wouldve given you a higher chance of winning that trivia

MLS is boring without the Galaxy

LAGbros, how do we fire the management board and that clown Onalfo? They are killing our club and not even league favoritism and star power can save us.

Who here makes less money than any player on >their team?

mlsplayers.org/images/April 15, 2017 Salary Information - By Club.pdf

I dunno, my thinking is they'll pin it all on lolnalfo when he's probably the least responsible 2bqh
Here, my income is 0.

>the minimum salary is finally more than what I make
about damn time

L
O
O
N
S

It is Brazil, right?

Of course it's Brazil

This is all part of MLS's master plan to make LAFC look good to start by having the Galaxy be shit all of a sudden

>SOUN

>Will fucking Bruin makes $325K a year
Feels bad man

Great post

Liga MX is full of B-tier south americans rejected from europe, i dont really think you even want to be better than liga mx. mls is already seeing an influx of mediocre literally whos (C-tier south americans) that are making way more than any normal american player would, and that have no resale value. would rather go full meme and have u-25 teams and americans be the majority, with meme south americans and overpaid world stars be the minority

this is the exact time when i start tuning out , yeah im selfish, so what. if you're gonna follow a league then at least follow the best, none of this "support your own" anymore when they're all richer than you. when they were making 20k and living 5 to an apartment, sure, have all my emotional support

Seattle has figured out how to make him work though
he looked like shit in Houston

Need new weekend shoes lads.

Adidas Gazelle or Spezial? Either way it has to be/have green.

Support
Your
Local
Team

I'd cop those

> if you're gonna follow a league then at least follow the best, none of this "support your own" anymore when they're all richer than you

STAY JELLY

For me, it's the Samba. The best Adidas shoe.

>idiot fans
>asshole players
>eye-searing color scheme
>play on a fucking football field
>STAY JELLY

Sambas are cool, but Spezial have more """tradition""" here.

I like them, tho.

humm....

Are Stan Smiths as played out in Portugal as they are over here?

The Red Bulls play on a baseball field. The Sounders play on a multi-purpose one.

>idiot fans
Best fans in MLS, what are you smoking.

Oh yes, they're probably the most played out actually, but it's not what I want.

Tigers are cool

It's technically designed for both football and soccer, but it's still >turf

Yeah, but I already have 3 pairs. One or two of them are going to the garbage, hence my indecision.

Too bad they don't make boost in green. At least I haven't seen them in green.

Who /Wanderers/ here?

um no sweetie that's NYCFC aka CFG

Didn't wsw just get knocked out of the finals lad

Reminder to root for >perf on Saturday

Unfortunately yes. But we all know penalty losses are kind of bullshit anyway. Next season is our year la

literally whom

>in the past

So now that ESPN is ded should MLS be looking for new national broadcast partners?

damn, missed the get. hope you didn't just jinx perth's bravest

What do you think would happen if some user that actually attends matches decided to troll some SG by bringing an ancap flag? The Yahoo article praising the lefty fans got me thinking about that, I wonder what the reaction would be if someone started an ancap supporter group.

WTF
EXPLAIN NOW

From talking to people at SoB events and tailgates, there are definitely a wider variety of political views than you might think.

Also ancap is fucking gay

Hmmm, maybe in Philly. There's a fan page that I follow that posts stuff from every club and there's a lot of antifa stuff and absolutelty nothing from the other end of the spectrum brought into support. One of the lower league clubs that's in my region and that plays against my local one are turbo leftists too.

I'm not really an ancap either desu but I just want to see what would happen if we trolled the media and the tankie SGs by bringing a flag from the other end of the spectrum, and you probably wouldn't be able to get in a flag with a conservative meaning.

My biggest gripes with Antifa is people support it without actually organizing in the streets, and the people who do go out there just make everyone look bad.

I don't think violence should be off the table when you talk about politics (hence the 2nd amendment) but you can't be a retard and go around burning Starbucks and shit.

was typing out a reply to you, and had to look up the name of that snek flag, read a bit then decided to post the shot of the wiki
just bring the flag to a game, everything is sanitized as fug in these stadiums i don't think you'll get stabbed for it. but livestream it just in case you do end up getting done in, so we can all see.

My only real problem with it is the violence. I'm conservative and libertarian leanin but I'm fine with the liberal leaning SGs that make up most of the league, my problem is that the same people that would be fine with beating me up for being a Trump supporter are the ones playing big roles in a lot of different fan scenes across the country. It's not even mixing politics and football that bothers me, it's associating with the violent part of the left.
I'm not actually in an MLS city though, I was hoping someone would try it somewhere where there's a lefty SG to troll with it. I was only able to get to one game last season and probably won't get to one this season unless something changes.

>football
Also I'm only advocating hitting idiots like Spicer

>I'm not actually in an MLS city though
shoulda figured that. save up and take the bus to a game or something.

>I define myself as a person with beliefs that include, but are not limited to, legalization of all drugs, and electing candidates with well-know racist beliefs.

Yes, you're bringing politics into it by even existing. Try living in the 21st century with the rest of us instead.

there was a guy who wanted to push having a guy dressed as Ben Franklin to write a "declaration" of when a Union goal was scored... not sure if its a common thing though

how about when union wins?

I just said I'm not against bringing politics to the games, I'm against fans identifying with beating up and causing property damage to anyone who has an opposing viewpoint which is literally how antifa operates.

We're beating LA this weekend, la

You do realize that those C tier South Americans are still better than the majority of the americans in MLS, right? That's why the percentage of Americans in MLS squads is down to like 40% this year.

You better hope those new mls academies keep producing more Acostas, Adams, Miazgas, Lennons, Hyndmans etc.

if that happens, well then i wouldn't be surprised really

tbf C tier South Americans are better than most players in the world, if south american teams could spend as much and retain talent we'd be talking about South America having the best leagues

>fuck onalfo and the FO
I hope this happens.

Union spent all of its allocation money to perfect time travel. As a test we brought back Ben Franklin. Now the team is working on changing history so that Messi, Ronaldo, and other greats were born in Philadelphia and choose to play for the Union

It's all outlined in an email the front office sent to season ticket holders

this would actually be a really dope stadium expansion desu

There's a u17 qualifying game against Mexico in less than one bing.

youtu.be/ym5PGslF64M

>panamanian livestreaming

>2-1
Young bucks bringing it home.

Is there any place in the United States where soccer is America's favorite pastime?

Fernando stepping up his Google Translate game

It is not my fault not knowing english

Well, it is probably Orlando.

ayyyyyyo

>dat OG
wow keke

Cheeky

looks like >our u17 ninja turtles got it done

Everyone is laughing at us again

reminder that openc up is >SOON

better map here