What's the problem with African states stealing other people's flags...

What's the problem with African states stealing other people's flags? Is it because of congoloids' abstract reasoning deficit?

They did the same thing with Romania, fucking Romania, how desperate do you have to be to unironically steal their flag?

We wuz kangz

So it will be easier for that country to conquer them.

Mexico did the same thing though it is not in Africa, I guess it has something to do with the melanin levels

Italy can't really conquer Mexico that easily, it's the south Americans that are invading Italy actually along with nogs

you don't expect niggers to actually invent something that is more than a pointy stick, do you?

Mexico added a bad ass image to it at least. Africoon nations didn't do anything with their thievery.

And other than stealing they even blatantly complain and beg the UN (others) to make it an issue. How can you get more Nig(g)er than this?

I have absolutely no expectation what so ever from Africa or any of the people that comes from that aids infested continent though I have expectations from people that actually have a reasoning mind to cut them off and preventing them from poisoning the rest of the world with their crap. It should stay as a cradle for human experimentation for us to work with

t. Not pharmaceutical multinational

I'm genuinely curious if Romania hadn't made the choice during the communist period to add the symbol in the middle. Maybe Chad would have still taken the colors of the flag for itself

Maybe the problem isn't related with Africa itself, maybe the problem lies with the fact that the Southern Hemisphere really isn't contributing with anything at all aside from drugs, prostitution and cheap organs

Surely stealing colours and design can't be a trend and it would appear as it being an obvious theft. This is why some other shitholes have decided to simply copy the design of other flags instead. Such as Belau copying Japan's

you're right. Africa is fine. They have Lions an Elephant's and Apes and some really interesting other Animals, beautiful Landscapes etc.
The Problem are the Niggers there.

Apes are cunts though I would take apes in my country every day rather than taking niggers.

Might we also consider the problem with the all loving Ummah and it's various states and the fact that so many of them adopt similar looking flags? I'm sure they all love each other and are OK with it since islam is so peaceful and the two subdivisions within itself go along so well

>islam
>peace
pick one

>not detecting the irony

They have famine in common though

True,

>virgin romania flag
>carefully read history to base flag of certain events
>pay millions upon millions for the development
>flag not that special
>get's angry angry at copycats

>chad chad flag
>doesn't give a fuck
>picks up a book of world flags
>picks one randomly
>no gypsies around
>laughs at angry romanians

Monaco and Singapore

This thread is candidate for the most autistic thread in 2017. How fucking retarded and autistic are you OP? Did your fellow alt right retards put you up to this as a joke or are you really just this fucking stupid? Fucking racists. Shitting up the human race and reproducing human filth. Go to Sup Forums. They tolerate retards over there.

Trips don't lie

>be chad Chad
>have niggers
>have aids
>still have niggers

How can you even fail at being supposed to die?

Singapore obviously stole the flag though Monaco are cunts

Go back to getting your wife BLACKD and raise her children, cuck, no one wants you here and no one wants you wherever you are in this filth we call world

Your wife is the one getting BLACKD behind your back. She wants intelligent children and knows you can't give them to her.

>the chad chad life
>hungry as fuck
>smack full of aids
>civil war all the time
>don't give a fuck
>still multiply like rats

Are you stupid or what? Those 3 countries used to be one.

so she fucks a Nigger? Yeah ... that'll do

Luxemburg- Netherlands
El Salvador- Nicaragua
Turkey-Tunicia
Bahrein-Qatar

>so retarded can't even come up with something original

Go do some missionary work in Africa then. Remember to not do vaccines against west Nile, Ebola or any other disease or else you're racist

Super Aids

>acquire independence
>come up with the same flag cause nostalgia over being owned

You're calling the wrong person "stupid" over here buddy

Yea, your wife fucks a nigger. She's looking for intelligent children and a decent sized dick. Your lack of intelligence and micro dick probably explains a lot about you being and alt right cuck.

If I came up with something original, it'd be over your head. Trying to keep it simple for you because I've always had pity for retards.

You are right, poor choice of words. Ignorant seems appropriate.

if i had a wife, i would look for one who wouldn't fuck a Nigger to get intelligent Kids. I mean, it's like breaking your Legs so you win a Marathon.

Luxemburg and the Netherlands have pretty close diplomatic ties and Luxembourg is more of a "convenience capital state-city" of what the cucked system which is EU is

Funny how the solution to pic related captcha was when only pictures of roadless Africa are left. Is gender studies your next degree after social equality?

Don't be so harsh on yourself there

This guy over here knows his shit.

Have fun finding a nigger for your daughter after you found one for your wife

Which explains why you have no wife.

Quit projecting. Your dreams are not my dreams.

u-huh...
your insults burn hard like slightly cool Water freshly out of the Fridge Kid.

You're talking as though you have one and if you do you'll have to sleep on the couch anyway while she's sleeping with her black boii between her legs

Christ, finally some kek

I was going to respond again but.....just couldn't do it. You just can't rise to the occasion.

wtf they stole the german flag and just turned it upside down. They thought nobody would notice.

>proceeds to actually respond

Your logic is exactly what it is

With the amount of Muslims in Germany as of now I doubt that the middle east is the one with anything turned upside down. The tables have only turned for the basis of what will be known as Eurabia

>I doubt that the middle east is the one with anything turned upside down
Is that an english saying? Because i am really not sure what you are trying to say. Are you saying the german flag is the yemen flag upside down?

Not really, just an allusion, bottom line is that the situation in Germany is out of control much more than it is in the middle east as it is fairly obvious and Germany is more cucked than ever

flags are hard

Excuse you?

White people came(i mean left) Africa (DNA says were all from the motherland Africa) to get away from stealing niggers.

They fuckin stole AFRICA!!!!!!

>he actually believes all humans are from Africa

You also believe we all derive from apes and that Darwin is the absolute truth when it com's to evolution I suppose

But that has nothing to do with the flags?

So who cares in a thread about nations stealing other flags.

The argument derailed actually, and it's not really countries stealing flags, it's people stealing flags.

Also Germany used to have various deals with the middle east in the past, Hitler even had Turkish SS. It might just be some sort of reminder but nothing is certain