My girlfriend is leaving to be in the navy for 4-6 years...

My girlfriend is leaving to be in the navy for 4-6 years. Which requires her to work possibly 6 months out at sea and maybe 1 week ashore, but alternatively she could work for 2 months at sea and two months ashore.

I really love her and want to be with her, but she always overthinks things and she thinks I should find someone better. What do I do Sup Forums?

Clearly she's fucking nigger dick already if she's leaving you for the navy.

But her mother is forcing her to do it

You're not enough for her OP and she's forced go to sea to get all of her holes filled. If you truly love her, let her go get dicked hard

Its like a 1 to 50 girl to guy ratio, sorry to tell you but shes going to get trained on a ship, and the reason she is trying to let you go is not because she is overthinking it, its because she wants to get trained

Kek find someone new, she clearly doesnt value you or a relationship over her career. Cuck.

She's gonna be fucked by a whole lot of dudes. Guaranteed.

-ex sailor

Ships are less than 10% female. She's gonna get dicked down. Dating military women is extremely hard if you're not also in the military. She's already giving you the hint that you're not her first priority. Don't be a little bitch. Move on.

What he said.

Agreed. 14 year military vet.

The ship isn't going to be the only thing filled with seamen.

Move on user. Leave it on a good note and just let her go.
Being with someone in the military is tough. They can get stationed or posted anywhere, and in the navy anywhere in the world for that matter.
You gotta find someone who will share a a similar lifestyle. Not a completely different one.

>she always overthinks things and she thinks I should find someone better.
She's trying to break up with you, fool. Let her go.

Heres what you do.. let the bitch be a whore, she'll have 3 kids in 3 years buy 3 different dudes, you need to dump that hooker and better your odds by going to nursing school, soo much ass!!

ex merchant navy, not military.

still.

she's gonna get fucked. its unavoidable.

if she's picky, she's still gonna get her head turned by the best looking/funniest/smartest guy on board.

if she's into 'lots of attention' she'll either have them passing by on different nights, or as in one case i remember - lining up out the door.

unless you are a cuck and are going to love hearing her tales and fantasising about this - time to break the relationship and let her enjoy

She's only going to be there for 4-6 years though

but wont that shit get you court martialed?

>ex merchant navy,
I thought about doing this. My military friend said they always get attacked by pirates and shit, and aren't allowed to have guns. Thoughts?

Dump her.

1) she wants you to
2) she is applying to be a boat goat

But you won't.

/thread

When a girl is all "find someone better I'm no good bahh" they cheat. When they will literally be locked on a ship in the fucking middle of the ocean for long periods of time with dong at every turn. And male officers appointed above them. They will get dick from any and all directions sometimes all at once. Stay be glad you know that shit is being pounded daily. Leave and reap no reward from her cumdumpster ass.

What she is telling you is she doesn't want to be with you but she doesn't want to hurt you.

Since when is it illegal for the military to fuck

BTW, if you are gonna dump her, make sure you nut inside her ass

Fair chance one of you will cheat after awhile. Leave her.

Being someone in the navy I can attest to this. The second she gets out if boot camp she will be in Great Lakes, IL or Pensacola Florida for additional training and she will ge t absolutely railed the fuck out.

Every girl I have ever seen come to their first command after training that said "oh I'm so in love with my boyfriend" was sucking dick in a fan room weeks later.

Sorry bud, that box is over for you. Cuck

What kind of a retarded mother would force her to be in the cocksucking navy?

>nooo we still have interesting things to say and details to add!

This. Most of my sex life was fucking broads in the navy. 4 of us aussies spit roasted this girl from US navy, stuck it up her ass and blew over her face and tits. Girls either put out or get raped it's pretty simple.

well i always assumed fraternizing among military personel was illegal

I mean, no, they don't get raped. They are all whores... literally every active duty female is a cum slut.

What... you're retarded.

OP here. I don't want to break up with her, and I don't think she wants to break up with me. We can make this work. She wouldn't cheat on me.

impregnate her.
she get's paid leave to stay home, eventually she'll go abroad but you are both bounded by the child then.

Maybe in boot camp and during work hours. They don't give a fuck what you do in your free time. Most guys go fuck them cheap Thai hookers

alternatively propose to her

Your grow up. Children find parting hard. Stop clinging.

It's not illegal, but it's "prohibited". You won't go to mast for it but you might get yelled at.

That being said, all female sailors are whores. They're 20 year old girls surrounded by men. They're getting fucked hard at every available opportunity.

Lol! She'll have a mile of cock ran through her before she finishes her first deployment!
The relationship is over, kid.

Do not fucking do this.

Before she first gets deployed*

Good idea. Then she'll be stuck with me, right? If she cheats then she gets dishonor correct?

No mate. You put a whole lot of men and a small amount of chicks on a boat and tell them they can't fuck.. the sexual tension gets insane. It's just all the dudes fighting over the females, flirting and showing off for weeks at a time.

One night in Port and a few drinks.. bam. I've seen it a thousand times.

Really sorry mate, but if she's giving signs of not being loyal already.. it's probably too late once some big military dudes start paying her attention.

On the GW, we had honest to God prostitutes. Off watch females from the air wing, mostly. They would walk the mess decks with their belt buckle flipped around as a signal they were open for business.

One bitch got busted during a health and comfort inspection with 20,000 dollars in her rack. She was charging fifty a fuck, less for blowjobs.

That's your girlfriends future OP.

Pick related, some slut from the USS Bush, RM02.

She is going to be fucked by half the dudes on the ship if she is even mildly decent looking.

>50 a fuck
Damn, why so cheap?

OP best bet is stay in the relationship, hope she is loyal..and while she's away, fuck around as much as you can and find a replacement.

She'll either be there when she comes home or not and you won't be there worrying about her.

Just let her go and hope she wants to smash when she comes home. Sucks, but honestly user you’ll get over it sooner than you think

Her chain of command will not care, at all.

They aren't going to discharge her for being a slut. They spent too much money training her. The only thing that happens if you marry her is she gets to take half your stuff.

looks like you've been triggered

volume business?

4 x 355 - so thats around 1500 nights of sex whenever she wants.

lot of mileage on that clock fella...

This was a while ago. Also, a lot of these girls weren't too bright. When you're an E1, fifty bucks probably seems like a lot.

Not worth sticking around probably.

She is just trying to let you down easy.

In the navy she will be riding every dick on deck and she's gonna love it. Military for women, especially the navy, is a lot more like a frat party to them. They just get drunk and fuck every other day.

You were just around to fill the void until she left.

sorry op

>50 a fuck
>caught with 20000 dollars
>it makes 400 men
Tell me, when you're going to fuck 400 women? when?! Because women can allow themselves to fuck 400 men if not more

Not if she cheats and there's proof. It's the law, they have to care.

he's.... correct. Retard. Chances of you actually getting punished for it and not just chewed out are very slim though.

I was in the navy, buddy.

They're not going to give a damn. Adultery isn't even a criminal offence. It's a civil one. If she cheats on you, you get divorced, and she still takes your stuff.

Her ship isn't going to give a fuck. The only way her life will change is that she has to update the name tapes on her uniforms to get your name off of her body.

Sorry dude.

>If she cheats on you, you get divorced, and she still takes your stuff.
Nah nigger, if she cheats, she doesn't get shit.

This is pretty true.

Toss in the fact that everyone is young, fit (mostly), and disease free, and it's a recipe for lots of casual sex.

I wish I had taken advantage more when I was in, but I was stupid and got married.

they actually do get raped. theyre forced to sign a waiver if they go to their superiors about it preventing them from seeking any legal action against the accused and the navy.

So OP, the general consensus among the Elders of Sup Forums is to dump the bitch. In return the elder ask you to do anal with her,record it and release it while she is gone.

You don't have a say in the matter unless she signed a prenup.

I watched tons of dudes get divorced when I was in the navy. They all lost everything.

Even if she cheats, you have to prove it, which is impossible without pictures. Even if she told you "I sucked off the entire Reactor Mechanical division and got creampied by my DIVO" it's still just hearsay in court.

So yeah man, you're gonna lose. This is why marriage is a bad deal for men.

> only

Even if she only shagged one bloke a week, that is miles worth of cock she'll have been plowed by. Walk a couple miles, and imagine every 6 inches is another dick shes taken.

prenups mean nothing now sadly ever since 18 years ago or so in the US when a judge through one out because he deemed it unfair. It set a precedent.

That's not how it works. What fucking ship were you on?

After an incident, they have six months to bring charges. They can report it to a doctor or chaplain. They don't even have to tell their chain unless they want to go forward with the charges. Medical will do a rape kit on demand for any female who asks.

They take rape very seriously.

>I thought about doing this. My military friend said they always get attacked by pirates and shit, and aren't allowed to have guns. Thoughts?

i loved my time in - i had fuck all else going on for me.

the weapons things is because its thought it increases risk of them being used against you. but we had weapons.

if you stay close to well used shipping routes you're ok. if not, there is a risk, but for me I was got well paid, saw a lot of the world, fucked a lot of people and count it as some of the best times in my life

be careful who you go with company wise, and watchout for the crews from certain parts of the world..they'll see you as rich and happily fuck you over.

Was this before or after they told everyone to get on the floor and walk the dinosaur? Cus rape is taken very seriously in the military

Only getting quads could have made this post better.

Yea dude trust me there's hotter guys on a ship than you
You could be a fucking 9/10, trust me there's someone better looking that you.
And there's at least 100 of them.
Break up with her. I'm in the usmc and I'll fuck her at some point

Depending on what rate you chose, you can carry guns if you're an MA or like the gunny mate whatever that's called but they all get gun training. Also they may encounter pirates every once in awhile they don't really attack.

Lol too fucking seriously.

A reported rape is the worst thing that can happen to a ship besides getting sunk or port and starboard shift work. Your life will be hell. You will go to SAPR training like it's church. You will apologize and grovel and watch 1 million power points about why men are scum and sailors are worse.

MAs are huge fags. Gunners mates and anyone from WEPS is also a fag.

If you're not a snipe, you're a passenger.

Obvious semen joke.

The dishonor hahaha
Are you married to her? If yes then maybe she'll get punished
If no, your shit out of luck.
Even then adultry isn't necisarily a dishonoarable discharge, it could just be an NJP, which is bad, but you can bounce back from it.
Also what do they gain from keeping your selfish ass happy? She's the one they trained for a job, she's the one they see everyday, they probably care more about the welfare of their sailor than they do about some civilian cuckboy

She's trying to ditch you because she knows she's going to be surrounded by dicks 24/7 and doesn't want to feel guilty when she fucks every single one them

The correct answer is join the USCG, be a boatswain's mate, and be hands down the best sailor there is. No one no were can drive a boat, big or small, like a Coastie BMC.

What a whore. Any decent women go re div..

Honestly user, welcome to military life. That is why it is so stressful to be in or a part of the military. If you two love and care for each other enough, then you will last. If not, then it isnt meant to be. It is a very challenging environment that comes with guaranteed periods of separation.

I am AD and so is my wife. Been married for almost a year and she was moved away from me THEN deployed. You have to tough it out.

Move on.

I was in the navy for 8 years and I will tell you that if she wasn't a slut before she will be now. She will be on a ship with a bunch of young guys looking to get their dicks wet. Even unattractive women get fawned over at sea and they eat it up. My last deployment our ship had to put into port five times to drop off a female sailor who had gotten pregnant.
So... time for you to move on my friend.

Your gf is gonna be taking more puck than the goal of a southern hockey team. Ditch her dude.

I'm surprised this hasn't come up yet..

>thinks I should find someone better.

She's projecting. She's wanting to find someone better, but she doesn't want to hurt you in the process.

You can hang on, she is already tired of you, you will raise other peoples kids, never having a true emotional connection with her.

Or you can move on.

>My last deployment our ship had to put into port five times to drop off a female sailor who had gotten pregnant
haha jesus christ man

>My girlfriend is leaving to be in the navy for 4-6 years.
She is no longer your GF.

They only had 4 females on the boat when we left, one of the men converted and the other guys were that desperate.

Hey OP
See if she can go to the Chair Force instead. Better quality, better people, less chance of secretly dying deep under the sea

You clearly have no idea how the Navy works, but yeah she's going to be stationed far away so just end it. Rule of thumb is to never pick orders based around someone else. You'll be a dick to do that to her.

ET here, i shoot .50 cals, 240s and mk19s every other week. Doesn't matter what rate you are, depends on what orders you get. We have no MAs in our command and i think a couple GMs.