Why do people hate him? I like this guy. I think he's based

Why do people hate him? I like this guy. I think he's based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Wt9tTQ1EkA
youtube.com/watch?v=lI9jywQ4cgc
bloomberg.com/features/2015-martin-shkreli-securities-fraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that the drug guy

I like him too. I wish he would give me some $$$.

Only reddit hates him

In reality he's based as fuck

they hate him cuz they jealous

Based Shkreli the absolute capitalist

all memes aside, and all his general broness, its still a scumbag move to jack up the price of medication that much.

Lame no one actually competes with him, when his patents are actually expired.

He is based. The only reason he's able to do what he's doing is because of shitty laws. He has literally done nothing illegal. Any businessperson who doesn't take full advantage of the law isn't using their resources wisely.

Besides he said himself that he would give the medicine for free if someone wrote to him that they couldn't afford it. It's a rare enough disease so it'll likely never happen anyway

People on insurance get it for free. All of that money goes into R&D.

you're an idiot that just reads headlines and doesn't look deeper into real life scenarios

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE REALLY GO?!

>>wahh capitalism is great until im losing

he was a scapegoat for actual criminals in the pharma industry

they threw us a small fish so we'd forget about the people trying to buy our government

He has been accused of using companies as his personal bank to pay off past failed investments / debt.

That's why he was arrested.

Have you seen the guys interviews and videos? He is legitimately mildly autistic and seems like he has some kind of social anxiety disorder. He has a video of him surrounded by three guys wearing masks (paid bodyguards probably lol) and he's threatening someone in it while holding a drink. The guy tries to be Patrick Bateman or come off as a big shot but really he is a media clown.

how about you find out, stupid idiot
>what is toxoplasmosis encephalitis
>how many people get it
>what is an orphan drug
>what was the drug in question
>who pays for the price hike

Little marty is based, handsome too.

Based as fuck
youtu.be/9Wt9tTQ1EkA

He's not autistic, he's Albanian
Here's the video youtube.com/watch?v=lI9jywQ4cgc

lol

Martin Shkreli has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

He's also an idiot and doesn't realize that all attention is not good.

He fucked himself and will now be made an example of by the long dick of the law so that the drug companies can say they've reformed.

Companies like Valeant will take hits but Martin will go to jail.

The reason he's been making all of those YouTube videos of him streaming live is so that he can try to "look good" in court and "normal"

Too bad this will not work.

He's delusional and will lose his case.

He's actually facing even MORE charges.

Enjoy prison for securities fraud

Fucking ugly faggot

People in this thread who say he is "based" are losers who didn't even attend college.

This guy is quite possibly the most misrepresented person in media right now. I mean, let's look at the facts.

1. The company that previously owned the medication had increased the price more percentage wise than he did.
2. The medicine isn't even covered by the patent anymore. Anyone can produce it.
3. The only people who would have to pay for it are the insurance companies. His company would give the medicine for free to any individuals who don't have insurance. Note however that it is unlikely that any such people even exist, since it's a rarely used drug and the people who get it are probably on other meds as well.

So everyone would benefit from this except for the insurance companies.

medicare pays for everything anyway

giant medical corporations ran those headlines

Dear Sup Forums,

We need to have a dangerous talk. The joke that is Dangerous Donald is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most Dangerous presidential candidates in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, it has become abundantly clear that Dangerous Donald is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most Dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Dangerous Donald so Dangerous? Apart from his snazzy one-liners that cut to the quick of his opponent's greatest flaws and, he is trying to declare war on the Jewish media and their dirty lies. If he gets his way he will ban an entire terrorist organizatiom from entering the United States and deport more than 11 million squat ugly wetbacks, who would otherwise breed large hairy families here and raise them on government welfare. This goes against everything Isreal stands for. This country was founded on the principles of protestantism, high trade tarrifs for all foreign nations, and freedom of hate speech, all of which would be protected under a Dangerous Donald presidency.

Why is Dangerous Donald so popular? He panders to the aristocrats of the soul. He is asseses threats to the west, and purges xenos, cucks, and feminists. While he is not the first political candidate to answer of the prayers of potential voters, he is assuredly the most successful. It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims to be high energy, but Yeb¡'s is lower energy than Based Sleepy Negro. Yeb¡ has spent his entire career pandering to his smelly troll wife, and fighting against the “little guy” (Marco Rubio). Make no mistake about it, Dangerous Donald is the champion of the common volk.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than third world hordes. Only you, the people, can stop them.

Sincerely,
Concerned American Citizen

He's Derick from Strep Brothers

you're a cuck

nice job ruining your country faggot

Shut the fuck up nigger take your pasta back to Italy nigger there's a reason Italians aren't white and it's because they make pasta for niggers

because he tried to kill all the niggers in one fell swoop by targeting their two weaknesses, money and aids. He should have waited more. If you want to really make an impact on the planet for good and stop aids from killing all the niggers, coal burners, and gays you need to wait until trump becomes president and then do it. That way no one will care, and Ben Carson will just nap, and maybe wake up for a minute to kek at gays dying.

I haven't kept up with whoever the fuck this is

Assume I want a Sup Forums report instead of whatever bullshit the media will give me via google; who is he and why are peopel so mad about it?

Raised some drug price by 5,000% but didn't actually do anything wrong because it's not illegal and the companies pay for it. I bet he's hated because he's Albanian though, us shqiptars never see the light of day. Israel probably dislikes our nation for being majority Muslim so they speak poorly of our people through their media.

what

martin shkreli.
Raised the price a fuckton for some drug that very few people need.
>That's all the media reports
To continue, insurance pays for this drug most of the time, and if they can't, you can write him and he will give the drug to you for free.
Fucks the insurance company, nobody else.

Somebody shoop a dick up op's mouth.

nice one, martin. go stream yourself on spreecast for a bunch of 14 year olds

bloomberg.com/features/2015-martin-shkreli-securities-fraud/

Noone even cares about the drug price raise anymore.

He is going to jail for fraud

>Shkreli began losing money and lying to investors from the time he began managing money. In his mid-20s, he got nine investors to place $3 million with him and at one point he had only $331.

>Barely 23, he was managing hedge fund Elea Capital in New York and lost it all in 2007. Around then, a trade with Lehman Brothers ended with a $2.3 million judgment against him, prosecutors said. In 2010, he lost his clients’ $3 million investment in his new fund, MSMB Capital.

>In 2011, he bet that shares of Orexigen Therapeutics Inc. would fall and wound up owing $7 million to his broker, Merrill Lynch, authorities said. He couldn’t pay, and he, an unnamed accomplice and MSMB Capital eventually extinguished the debt with a $1.35 million settlement, they said.

>After the collapse of MSMB Capital, Shkreli launched MSMB Healthcare with about $5 million from 13 investors. He paid himself “far in excess” of the agreed-upon 1 percent management fee and 20 percent profit incentive, according to the SEC.

>As Shkreli’s losses mounted, so did his lies. He fabricated portfolio statements and, with his lawyer’s help, deceived the SEC and outside accountants. He backdated records, manufactured a phony loan agreement between Retrophin and a hedge fund, and created sham consulting agreements with Retrophin as a way to route the company’s cash to his earlier investors.

FUCKING LEAF

Not an argument

I think he's covert right-wing propaganda just like mr Stefan. Of course you're supposed to like him. The media game was setup that way.
You can't trust any of them.

companies gouge prices all the time yet he's the only one that gets busted for it.

calm down there, aquafresh

The leaf is right

He's based

Hey pal, you just blow in from reddit

>(Bloomberg)
Literally all of the people these jews in the courts are saying he defrauded have come forth and said straight out that he didn't.