Did late night tv help you grow out of liberalism?

Did late night tv help you grow out of liberalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgk4358L3Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=HggNLz5fLFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Why are liberals so hypocritical?

wtf I love globalism now

If your political beliefs are dictated by talk shows you should consider suicide, or at the least sterilization so you're defective genes dont ruin the future of humanity.

BIG BLACK COCK IT'S 2016!

SURRENDER TO ISLAM IT'S 2016!

DIE AMERICA IT'S 2016!

LISTEN TO THE SLIMEY LIMEY IT'S 2016!

Nah my intelligence and rationalism did

I really don't get the Drumpf thing.

Because people tend to be.

No, it helped me really conservativism is for immature fucks

>Trumpfags are still upset a comedian insulted their precious husbando
Guys it has been quite some time now. Let it go. This is getting sad.

No, I'm still pretty liberal. It has however made me rather embarrassed about being liberal, I do not want to be associated with faggots like John Oliver

I never understood this as a "gotcha." Like, one of Trump's far back German ancestors had the lastname Drumpf and changed it when he came to America. It's pretty common for immigrants to Westernize their names, especially in the past. The name Trump is still generations old.

So is the gotcha just "Haha, German names sound funny!" or do Redditors think this proves something damning about Trump.

Trump was originally spelled drumpf (phonetically trump) and was changed when his family moved to america because it's better to have a name that can be read correctly in the default language where you live

I have literally no idea why John Oliver thought it was so clever to pronounce a century old german spelling of his name in (it's) 2015 english, but then again he might genuinely be a moron.

Its just the name sounds funny, obviously.

Oddly, where I'm from Trump is word used for farts. It's pretty accurate. Briefly offensive to all the senses and after a time of a few complaints it just fades away.

I think it's just supposed to serve as a reminder that he was descended from immigrants.
Which is something he's never denied, so it's still a clanger of a zinger.

If they were going to use that tactic, at least drop a mention of his foreigner wife.

He's a beady eyed Anglo who hates all Germans and he couldn't control himself.

Oliver's idea was that 'Trump' as a name was such a symbol of power and success that it would be better to give him a new name to represent what they think of him.

>insert his unanglicanized name from generations past

Trump has never talked badly about (legal) immigrants though.

>gets political views from late night tv
>mature

yes. it was mostly the daily show and bill maher and stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=vgk4358L3Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=HggNLz5fLFA

It certainly excarberated the move until I eventually stopped watching regular TV altogether.

liberal humor is rarely funny.

>"Haha, German names sound funny!"
rember user, its not racist when you do it to the light skinned people

Try telling the democrats that.

all men should smoke and drink and faff about with their m8s

Who is not descended from immigrants? even native Americans were not originally from that location