TLOP

So Sup Forums, was it good?

This board is for discussing music.

It's not his best but I like it

DELET

Yeah

Right Above Graduation
Right below Yeezus

disappointing to say the least. wasn't even good, just mediocre with a couple good songs

Amazing, actually

absolutely beautiful. This is honestly one of my favorites of all time

Respect

Only a retard thinks Yeezus is better than something as great as Graduation

Graduation is an overly saturated shitheap clusterfuck

It's obvious it was rushed to hell and Kanye felt the need to just get it out the door when he had to, which was the day of the New York fashion expo. It's okay. It has some nice tracks here and there but god damn there's some really dumb moments on this album, like the ghetto oprah skit or the final 3 minutes of 30 hours. I think Kanye was trying to create a musical meme album and he did it, I just really hope Kanye doesn't continue in this direction.

kek

Wow guys it's the no fun police.
Pretty impressive how less than a song's length of the album can make you see it in a negative light.
Neck yourself, hater

>Implying I'm a hater
I am by no means a hater, I'm a Kanye stan for life, but there's so many weird moments in TLOP that I just don't understand why they're there. And while I wouldn't say things like the ghetto Oprah skit RUIN a song, but definitely makes me not want to skip the song when that part of the song shows up.

It has kinda become my favorite Kanye album, it has a shit ton of variety, very good features and a lot of replay value. It just also features really fucking goddamn good songs, such as FML and Waves. For real, the part in Famous where that Sister Nancy sample comes in
>picrelated

superior album coming through

He's not even wrong, when the album came out half the songs were a butchered mess, Kanye was tweeting about fixing some of them ("Imma fix wolves") and then a second version of the album got released a few days later. It was a fucking mess

Only a retard thinks Yeezus is good

I was at a rap concert the other night and when the dj put on Father Stretch My Hands part 2 everyone went crazy. Good stuff on there. It's is a 7.5/10 as a whole I'd say. Surprisingly have a ton of memories attached to the album.

I was at a 2016 NYE party with 200 people when Facts dropped on Soundcloud and I pulled up a chair and listened to it for the first time. God.

This board is for disgusting music.
ftfy