Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums
I got fake ass molly. Anyone know what it could have been?
>Pay $35 for a gram of MDMA
>Get a bag with crystals in it
>They were white and cloudy I guess
>Crunch it up into powder
>goto party
>snort 2 lines
>1 hour goes by and nothing
>basically snort entire fucking bag
>nothing
>at
>all
>scammed.jpg

dried cummies.

some sort of sugar melted and left to cool to form crystals. sherbert maybe.

Can you really do that? Jesus Christ I got fucked

1 molly doesnt look like that picture
2 good molly is brown
3 $35 a gram falls under too good to be true

yeah $35 a gram should have put you on guard

Well it was $40 but he's a friend of a friend and he knocked off $5. I heard he was good for it.I was surprised but from what I hear he is good for it

That's not a friend.

White means it isn't pure
Don't snort molly, dingus. Even if it were pure, you'd waste most of it that way. You powder it, dissolve it in water or tea (for the nausea) and drink it. Better roll, lasts longer.

crush some stuff and put it in a rolling paper

way better roll

He doesn't do ecstasy so he wouldn't know so I was dumb to take his word

I'll try that tomorrow

fucking retarded post there, making tea is going to hit harder and faster than bombing it in a rolling paper like a 16 year old.

real men plug their caps anyways

tea is for faggots

bomb a paper and drink beers like a man pussy

you a complete god damn pussy
>drinks on mdma
your gear is shit go shove some proper acetone washed MDMA up your ass and roll like a real champ.

>like a man pussy
>man pussy
What a difference a comma makes

Plugging is dangerous as it bypasses the liver

buy a fucking kit you dumb nigger

gotta have clean stuff/a scale of course

>fucking drug addict
>expects help
yeah, kys

Why is it that drinking alcohol is perfectly okay in moderation but use anything else and you're instantly a drug addict?

any taste ?

>Takes MDMA
>Insta drug addict
How old are you?

Once I snorted it I knew that shit wasn't good. Went down pretty smooth but had burning in back of throat for a while

Who the fuck snorts Molly. No thanks, I value my nasal cavity.

I've been snorting over 10 years with no problems

All you have to do is proper crushing and you're good to go

Alcohol is widely consumed as something to enjoy the taste of like a smoothie or something. Drugs like coke molly and opiates are only meant to be consumed to get a high

Hits quicker so they say

Alcohol tastes like piss either way
You think people drink a crate of cheap ass beer for the taste?People don't drink alcohol at parties for the taste

>He drinks alcohol for taste and believes people who drink alcohol don't drink to get drunk
You're the fucked up person shouting at everybody insisting he's not drunk right?

just be glad you didnt snort 2 lines of PMA, and never buy from that dealer again.

Yeah after I went through the full gram I got really concerned that it could have been PMA.
Why can't drug dealers have good morals these days

People drink alcohol with dinner for the taste. I've never seen my parents or grandparents drunk, my grandparents haven't gotten drunk in probably 40 or 50 years yet they will have a beer or glass of wine with dinner often. And not everybody thinks beer tastes like piss that's your opinion

ive got test kit strips I always use when im at my dealers, only came back wrong twice in the 15-20 times ive don it the last 2 years, but then again im in the netherlands.

Retard. I was explaining the double standard. But since you're a stupid drug addict you couldn't pick that up

Don't they get uncomfortable if you whip out a kit?

True, but easily far in the minority.

go check out the darkweb.
molly is cheap as shit.

Would you recommend getting it from the darkweb over dealers? How tf do you even get the shit?

And a lot harder to smuggle than sheets of acid

Alcohol with MDMA? Wow, what a stupid fuck.

Rn I'm on a binge on mdma. Sad you couldn't experience it

Jealous as shit