Become a Priest

Become a Priest

>Overturn modernist liberalism within the Catholic Church (1960s Vatican II)
>Prevent good Western women from becoming whores
>Expose the Jew
>Strengthen Christendom
>Guard against Islam
>Help the poor
>Encourage classical architecture within your parish
>Encourage classical music within your parish

Aside from not having a wife becoming a Catholic priest is truly the greatest thing you can do for civilization today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=59123
cnn.com/2016/04/08/europe/vatican-pope-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=cjpLdHCMsCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY
offices.depaul.edu/president/speeches-and-communications/2015-16/Pages/tuesday-speech-and-protest.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=_bhpYdgRgj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inb4 boy jokes

Being a priest would be an intentional ">tfw no gf" tho

MGTOW should just become priests.

I would be like him
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

It used to be possible. Now? Not anymore. Women are literally taking the jobs again.

What does everyone think of Pope Francis

catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=59123

>he is reported as saying celibacy is "a gift for the church, but since it is not a dogma, the door is always open,"
>"eliminate the law of celibacy. He said it was not part of the doctrine of the church. It was started more than 1,000 years ago by a pope, and he considers it archaic, an antiquity which needs to be reconsidered."
>"He thinks God made everyone to live in family, including priests."

Most men today don't have a shot at getting a good wife

Being a priest would ensure that your future countrymen would have girls worthy of being a wife

Probably one of the most noble things you could do today

Catholics get the pope they deserve

Most Catholics don't even believe half the stuff they should

Only fitting we get a disgusting trash liberal to lead us

>>Strengthen Christendom

but catholics aren't christians because they don't believe the bible

Why are them faggots wearing dresses and laying on the floor then?

Catholic church gave you the bible heretic

He is a rotten pope

cnn.com/2016/04/08/europe/vatican-pope-family/

>He urged priests around the world to be more accepting of gays and lesbians, divorced Catholics and other people living in what the church considers "irregular" situations.

DEUS VULT

I dunno man a lot of the benefits of being a priest aren't there now. I mean you used to be able to fuck any boy in the neighborhood you wanted but now they won't let you anymore. It's the jews fault ... another beautiful Christian tradition ruined.

True

and 90% of Catholics are terrible Catholics

Why would God bless us with a conservative?

youtube.com/watch?v=cjpLdHCMsCU

I wouldn't mind being a Catholic priest tbqh

> Mentor young boys to become proud Aryans
> Protestant cancer BTFO
> Able to use public speaking skills
> Well respected
> Literally paid to think about philosophy and theology for the betterment of my community
> Socially acceptable reason to avoid the vaginal Jew

How does a former Protestant sign up?

Being an Orthodox priest is the GOAT vocation in life.

I'm all for it. If things don't work out with the current GF then I'm going to seminary.

I think SSPX has it's own, which I think would be worth checking out. In fact I'm sure of it. That's the only one that I would attend. Anything else would be a disgusting SJW indoctrination.

You are supposed to sacrifice by not having a family

Your top and only priority should be the people of your parish

Not your wife or your sons

FSSP?

True

SSPX is building a brand new seminary

But

I feel it would be awesome to beat Vatican II at its own game

Infiltrate the modern church and subvert the people back to conservative traditionalism

We need people in the mainstream system

Pincer movement from outside and within

Your church didn't see it that way for a thousand years.

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; 3 not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money,[b] but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; 4 one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence 5 (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?);

>Become a Priest

>>Overturn modernist liberalism within the Catholic Church (1960s Vatican II)

>>Prevent good Western women from becoming whores

>>Expose the Jew

>>Strengthen Christendom

>>Guard against Islam

>>Help the poor

>>Encourage classical architecture within your parish

>>Encourage classical music within your parish

Except none of that happens anymore.

DePaul university is a Catholic college:

>youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY

This is the "apology" from the CATHOLIC PRIEST that runs the school:

>offices.depaul.edu/president/speeches-and-communications/2015-16/Pages/tuesday-speech-and-protest.aspx

Shall I give you some highlights?

>Mr. Yiannopoulos and I share very few opinions. He argues that there is no wage gap for women, a difficult position to maintain in light of government data.

Enlightening!

>As a gay man, he has claimed that sexual preference is entirely a choice, something few if any LGTBQ individuals would claim as their own experience.

The gay man who never made these claims... apparently made these claims! OUTRAGEOUS!

>We honor their sacrifice best if we, too, remember and honor all the rights of human freedom, even as we fight for more freedom and justice for all.

More freedom and justice... won by ordering campus security to ensure censorship by refusing to remove the protestors. SO NOBLE!

No, the Catholic church is now part of the problem.

look at church militant and micheal voris

youtube.com/watch?v=_bhpYdgRgj0

I get the SSPX magazine, and I remember I read sometning about the seminary.

Here's the catch: if you go through seminary, and they get wind of you being traditional, they're going to assign you to pray for souls in purgatory all day or something. That's what I heard they used to do to people they don't like back in the day, no idea what it is now.

Father Coughlin got shut down because he took orders like everybody else.
Speaking of which, I went to his parish last year. It's un-freaking believable. Just amazing.
Pic related

really that sucks

Is SSPX schismatic? Thats my biggest concern

Also people in SSPX or FSSP don't need our help

The people that need the most help belong to the modernist churches

And the problem is they don't even realize they need help

Seems impossible m8, you'd get outed as a trad or go postal. You'd have to:
1. manage to get admitted to seminary by passing psychological evaluation designed to weed out conservatives
2. manage to survive 4-8 years of seminary with liberal profs and vocations directors who want to weed out conservatives,
3. Manage to survive being around a bunch of faggot liberal seminarians who want the easy life of getting paid to play priest 3 hours a day and flying around, eating fine food, giving speeches about how evil trads are, and fucking your boyfriend on the backs of pious old peoples' pensions (see jesuit order)

And then when you get ordained, a meme going around is that priests are in such short supply, that you could be a trad priest and turn your parish around, but what actually happens is that your parish liberals would complain to the bishop and you'd get sent to so some other work, and the parish would close.

Not that I wouldn't agree it's a good idea, but the odds you you pulling it off versus just dropping out are huge.

Wow that sounds pretty cucked. You basically have to be traditionalist to be an Orthodox seminarian.

>>And the problem is they don't even realize they need help
this
And yeah, I go to a few churches, one is FSSP and they're redpilled on a lot of issues. Never been to SSPX, actually. I should go just to check it out.

Are they in schism? Welllll....that's a long story. Right now I don't think anybody knows. Rumor has it they're secretly not in schism any more by some shady dealings, but nobody really seems to know.

>become a priest
>wear a pretty dress
>fight degeneracy in your pretty dress
>kissless virgin forever but damn that dress is pretty
>work hard to earn better, prettier, more colorful dresses
>maybe even be pope and have the prettiest dress of them all
>die a virgin
>be placed in a crypt while wearing a pretty dress, surrounded by other corpses of men in pretty dresses

sounds awesome

I feel like I go to one of the few churches in the country that isn't SSPX or FSSP but does the traditional Catholic mass openly

We have gregorian chanting and an awesome choir and organ player

We also did a sweet Corpus Christi procession

Ive thought about being a monk but I want to be a part of the world not cloistered away

>I feel like I go to one of the few churches in the country that isn't SSPX or FSSP but does the traditional Catholic mass openly
>

Actually, I do too. Long story.

Yours sounds very nice, user.

I got my gat strapped ready to bust caps all priestly,
Like in altar boys my verbal assault is beastly.

I've banged numerous Catholic priests. Not sure why but many bottoms. Something about Catholicism that draws out closet gays.

fuck off back to /his/ christcuck

I dont understand how we get away with it?

Somehow you're flying under the radar. Who knows but personally I try to not take it for granted every week because I know the rug could be puled out from under us at any minute.

Believe it or not, there are churches in India that celebrate the traditional mass.

My hope is that the modernists stop producing priests and there is such a shortage that they are forced to ask for traditional SSPX style priests

I feel that ultimately that is what it will come down to

It IS only law, not dogma. Doesn't make it not tradition though. We just have hieromonks as default

You are going to die a virgin anyways user

>Aside from not having a wife

Literally cuckoldry.

Enjoy being an evolutionary dead end and letting the white race die.

That's an interesting idea!
There's a book called The Plot Against The Church, written by Father Coughlin or by unnamed Spanish Bishops, depending on what story you prefer. It details the judeo-masonic takeover of the mother church that was Vatican II. It was published a few months before it went down in hopes that it might influence people to not ratify the reforms. I have an original copy. Lots of printing errors because they were in such a rush.

I haven't been a virgin since I met your mom. Nobody stays a virgin after meeting your mom.
Your mom is become poon, destroyer of virginity

I don't think so

Recently we had the bishop's right hand man in our church to give talks about the prodigal son for 3 nights

They know what goes on here

I think they let it slide because we have another church in our town that is strictly modernist

RCIA mate

Whatever it is, it sounds great. You're very lucky, user. I can't imagine there are many like that left in the US.

The one I go to only has 70 or so attendees.