What's some good kino to make me happy?

What's some good kino to make me happy?

lol what a way to justify ur massive smoking

Enter the Void

Are you me?

>used to smoke weed
>literally smoked weed every morning and every night, with a smoke break at lunch time
>went to work high, came home and got high, stayed high 24/7
>spent about 300 a month on weed for 6 years (21 grand total, give or take)
>stopped smoking
>now I actually have to deal with emotions and mental clarity again

This sucks.

I'm in the blowing all my money on weed and booze phase, I'm scared of the next part

A bullet to your head or a noose around your neck, you degenerate fuck.

Try MDMA, you'll be happy for a long time afterward.

Grave of the Fireflies, Watership Down, Plague Dogs...

Being suicidally depressed and high is literally the worst combo

The next part is you do something awesome and then you won't have to fear your brain being unfoggy. Climb a mountain or go on a road trip and fuck prostitutes in mexico or something

I'm not saying smoking and drinking are bad, they are just a shitty way to cope

Anyone else stuck in a mental health ward right now? I can't leave my room cause it's all methtards and bogans.

I can't even stream anything because there's no wifi I'm stuck on 3G.

What else can I do but shitpost anons?

Wow that's the complete opposite for me. When I took a t-break I had mental clarity but I was emotionally dead. Now I'm smoking in moderation and I get the clarity + I can actually feel

The next part is when you realize you went enough money on weed to buy a decent car.

Honestly quitting is probably the hardest thing I've ever done. It's nice to have the extra money though.

Just take it a day at a time. I started working out and going on hikes whenever I want to smoke. It helps. Between the exercise and not having munchies I lost like 15 pounds in the last two or so months. I'll probably gain it all back once my metabolism stabilizes, but it's nice.

I'll probably smoke up again some time but I'm not gonna be an all day every day smoker again.

Gonna do a year sober first, let's see how it works out.

Quitting weed will make your depression worse at first but in the long run it'll help fixing it. Weed simulates some of the symptoms of depression and will add to the likelihood of it happening.

Did you have issues in the first place? I've always had depression issues but I could cope. Smoking weed suppressed those problems but when I quit they came back full force.

We're you among all day every day as well?

This actually inspiring 2bh.

t. Fiend

midori shoujo tsubaki (banned in japan)

Kill yourself

Lol no

Whenever it gets tough, think about how much money you're saving.

>tfw just bought a new computer just cuz I could