youtube.com/watch?v=I3Ak5VgyEoc
youtube.com/watch?v=5j5HA3Z8CZQ
ski.ihoc.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=ET_dzm8P7uA
archive.org/download/HoverGame/HoverGame.zip
hover.ie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my feelings

Back then when I didn't know shit I had 2k and ME confused, I would run around telling people 2k is all fucked up and ME was the most stable Windows yet.

>Windows
>nostalgia

Get on my level, faggots.

If anyone's interested AIM and MSN are back under new servers
escargot.log1p.xyz
iwarg.ddns.net/aim/index.php

What about napster?

This was definitely my fave.

fuck this thing

I remember how I almost puked when I had seen XP's interface for the first time. I'm glad that they returned to simple style with Windows 10.

Windows 10 interface sucks ass. Bland, boring and shouldn’t exist. Windows XP interface was different but better than windows 10 interface

troll

I enjoyed (re)installing Windows XP from time to time just to chill with this screen.
It's just not the same anymore...

>Windows nostalgia thread
>several walls with no windows
what did you mean by this?

>right click
>animate
>repeat

It is a screensaver in windows 95

/thread

I only ever used bouncing blocks or pipes

also this youtube.com/watch?v=I3Ak5VgyEoc

best desktop background ever

Get on my level.

youtube.com/watch?v=5j5HA3Z8CZQ

Anyone who wants to play ski free, follow the link.
ski.ihoc.net/

The forgotten one.

Windows 2. Ran this with Packard Bell's desktop at the time that came with the 386sx 16Mhz processor.

My first Windows was 95, I got my first PC as a birthday present shortly after it launched. That was a big thing back then, I only knew a few friends with PCs of their own.

The same year a friend and me discovered that a neighbor had a really old PC running on Win 3.1. The friend was convinced it was "Windows 1985" because that's the number below that shows on boot screen. It had Stunts installed and a bunch of awesome custom tracks. Took it home on floppies and played for weeks.

Actually, this might have been the Tandy computer before we got the PB.

My household had this but I don't remember it. I remember 3.1 very well though. I also remember some other non windows gui that allowed you to make icons and stuff to run dos commands and open programs from. Wish I could remember the name, this predated windows 2.0. Don't know why windows 2.0 is gone from my memory, guess we didn't have it long.

best windows ever released besides vista

remember when windows GUI was so shit you ran Norton Commander to get things done lol

Looks like a tard educating program

I wish there was a playable version of this

I know right, I always wanted to move around the maze myself as a kid

I remember GEM

Shit, I'm old as fuck

does anyone remember this

What could’ve been

anyone remember that downhill ski game on windows 95 where you had to avoid the trees and the yeti and shit?

When I was a kid I saw the windows 95 startup and always thought it was someone flying a kite

Good times.

Yes. My dad an I used this to pick on my stepmom a lot. Making goofy faces of her and posting them as her business pc's desktop backgroup. Lmao. Oh the memories.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

my boy

>nostalgia
>people literally posting the shit I use everyday.

Am I in a time capsule or something?

Hi

Never understood why I’d lose if I tilted at all

this game used to be my shit

Anyone using XP or earlier to view this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ET_dzm8P7uA

Windows 10 interface sucks. Windows 7 might be the greatest Windows of all time

way back in the day
>coal certs

*blocks your path*

Do you guys also see a bald man stabbing/hitting a little while a little girl with a doll yells at him?
Look at the clouds carefully.

I used to play this on a 10mhz IBM running DOS 3.3, with a BLAZIN' 512kb RAM.

Once I got it on the internet with the 300baud modem (that's .3k, to the youngsters), and started downloading stuff, that 20mb HDD that I figured would last forever, filled up pretty quick.

>amorphous clouds seen my millions of people every day for like over a decade

>sees a rape scene

I think that scene is in your head, not in the picture. You wanna draw it out for us or what?

Fuck man, Pentium commercials.

stop pls my feels

fucking loved this game, know any site ehere i can play it or download it ?

Original: archive.org/download/HoverGame/HoverGame.zip

Shitty remake: hover.ie/

I can't even count the number of hours spent on this game. The rig was a gateway 486 DX2/66, 4 MB of RAM, 500 med HD. US robotics 19.2k modem. it will probably be the most gratifying purchase of my entire life - and I just bought a house lol.

Ty dude! your my hero of the day

Pasta nostalgica

Ohh the memories. When you still needed specific boot disks to run certain games and dos was the real operating system, windows was just a user friendly interface.

My family's first computer had 3.1 on it. It booted to a DOS shell and you had to actually go through the file list and launch Windows that way. Since I was like 6 and most of the games we had were straight-up DOS games it took a long time for me to actually get around to figuring out what all 3.1 had.

I'm on my phone.i I'll get online from my PC and do it.

Ayyy my budi
Find dat file boi

I don't see it.
no
not even a little bit.

I've looked at that picture for so long and saw that picture basically every single day. I changed to other wallpapers and then changed back to this one because of different reasons. Mostly because it had became a habit.

I see the blad guy's head, but the rest is nothing. The "stabbing" might as well be just a hand, and the "girls" well, they are just blobs, what made them girls in your mind?

Thats pretty weird. I see it clear as the day.
I'm the guy who posted that pic by the way.

Their long hair? They both have girly hair and girly face features (from what we can see from that one picture). The Girl 2 has that ponytail with a band or something. Girl 1 has a ponytail too.

I had that picture as my desktop for years, and saw it everyday and never once imagined anything like that.

You must have a very active imagination, but of what? Reminds me of that old movie "Problem Child" where this conman prisoner is being given a inkblot test and he's just BSing through it saying he sees "Oh. I see a furry bunny. And a furry bunny is running through delicate white snowflakes. " and so on, until the warden leaves and he's like "I see... blood! "

I cleared up the picture a bit.
I havent seen that movie though but I understand what you mean.