Does anyone know who this is?

Does anyone know who this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
ucr.edu/find_people.php?term=Edvin Balyans&sa=Go&type=all
zillow.com/homedetails/1034-1-2-W-Glenoaks-Blvd-Glendale-CA-91202/2092230749_zpid/
ucr.edu/search.php?q=Edvin Balyans&sa=Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Edvin Balyans

Edvin Balyans i think

Edvin Balyans

checked.
/Thread.

Edvin Balyans.

Yeah, that's Edvin. Don't ask him to bring you coffee.

Edvin Balyans ?

I was wondering what happened.. did we get the fucker? Anyone wind up tipping off the police or media?

My money is on Edvin Balyans
but I could be wrong.

His name is Robert Paulson

Offcial Discord for finding this guy discord gg/RCwEXJ

To bring everyone up to speed, this fucker posted a bunch of photos of himself on a gore site of him torturing babies, kids in icu and a bunch of other fucked up shit... in 1 of the photos his name badge was visible even though he tried to hide it.... we found his address, phone and where he works (UC Riverside),this was last night around 1230 a.m. eat, I fell asleep and not sure what ended up happening

Edvin "The Potato Phlegm Flam Man with the fetus in his hand about to get v& courtesy of Sup Forums" Balyans

probably my second cousin

bump

>we

bump

Bump

bump

checked

That’s my professor

666 has spoken now bump this thread and give me updates.

Let's have a good ol'fashioned witch hunt

Agreed lets crucify this sick fuck

Lost

To all anons who know how what to do: What methods do you exactly use to find out someone's phone number, adress or other stuff? I mean, there are probably a lot of peopme named like this fucker but Sup Forumstards managed to get his personal data.

Benedict Cumberbatch.

Here ye go!

ucr.edu/find_people.php?term=Edvin Balyans&sa=Go&type=all

Bump

bump

Can anyone check this out please?

OK.

There's some email ???? ( I don't know)

Nothing on enterprise dictionary search ?

zillow.com/homedetails/1034-1-2-W-Glenoaks-Blvd-Glendale-CA-91202/2092230749_zpid/

Not occupied ?

ucr.edu/search.php?q=Edvin Balyans&sa=Go

Where the rest of the pic with his badge number?

FBI contacted

Good, I have a family member who is LAPD was going to pass along screen shots of this thread, but since FBI was contacted. Even better.

Are you guys 100% serten that all this info is legit?

Maybe your family member has some friends in CA who could look out a bit since the only findable info on the name "Edvin Balyans" points there?

I dunno, Edvin. You tell us.

No, its possible that the nametag man is being set up, however given the fact that he works at a hospital at riverside or something, the facts do add up.

The two cultists that reported in to last nights thread from the original gore site claim the ID is fake, the first one gave her reasoning as to why*. They referred to him as "master", and one said thats what his name was on the sight. Apparently the pictures have been deleted from that sight now.

*Cultist #1 stated that a professional nametag would have important information on it, like job position, hospital, etc. However; people have theorized that if he's a janitor or a student (not a medical professional like he claimed) at Riverside, it might explain why the nametag doesnt have all that information.

We have no reason to trust the Cultists, they have offered no real help.

All this information was present in last nights thread, i recommend checking the Sup Forums archive for it.
Also join the discord.

I worked at a hospital and my title was at the bottom, where the name tag is cut off. It probably is at the bottom.

The best bet is to post this picture on local Southern California hospitals facebook pages asking if they have this style of badge (know who does, nurses work at a lot of hospitals over the years) or know who this gentleman is.

Janitor wouldn’t alone in a room with an infant to do anything, highly unlikely. He’s a medical assistant, MD or nurse. Less likely to be MD, because they leave grunt work for nurses. Most males hate being alone with patients for fear of malpractice. My money is on student LPN, RN, nursing assistant or MA.