Post girls you wanna see with a horse or dog. Tell me what you wish they would do

Post girls you wanna see with a horse or dog. Tell me what you wish they would do.

I always want to see one of if not both these girls sucks and licking a horse together. Of atleast the right one striking it off so amused by its size and wanting more but nervous

I'd like to see her with a horse. She was already fucked by a black dude against her will. I'd like to see the horse own her like that. Kik filterlife to chat more. Fuck captcha

Love to see a dog take this ass and make it theirs. She would bend over and beg to get knotted I bet

Can you imagine what they go do in the barn

Want to see her wrap her massive tits around a horse cock until it explodes all over her face and tits.

Horse would be thrusting so wildly trying to open her mouth with its big cock but she would squeeze tighter with those tits till it couldn’t help but explode all over her.

Wanna see her stroke and suck two horses at once and make this face when she feels then about to cum all over her she is so needy

how well do you think this sweetheart would take it?

Have a cute high school girl make a horse cum, by only playing with its huge balls. Caressing, trying to fit one in her mouth, and light slapping until it cums in a bucket which she will drink all of.

Dog or horse?

Sounds like my dream come true I love the idea of her sucking those huge balls and then not wasting a drop

Mmmm that would be the dream. Her method would be the new one for collecting horse sperm though she would need to do it multiple times because she keeps drinking the sperm instead of collecting it.

horse. but more realistically dog, shes tiny.

but it'd be awesome to watch her try to take some horsecock

Eating out an horse anus

mmmmm fuck more of her like dis?

like fuckdoll on the left would look great getting assfucked by big horse cock

looks slutty enough to really enjoy it

Make it part of her chores. She has to go out daily and milk each of the 5 horses and bring back a bucket full.

how do you think it would look for poor little jessica?

Horse for sure. Be awesome to see her trying to be gentle and the horse Force it’s way in then it stands all the way up and her feet can’t touch the ground. It rears back and she slides down it further and swears she’s about to be ripped in two.

couldn't agree more, that mouth would be properly used too

Idk man seems kinda rude. Both these sluts need to learn to share that huge horsey cock. Left takes it in the ass and as the horse pulls back so I can thrust deeper the right licks where it was in her ass. Then they switch then left takes it again till horse finishes and the right drinks cum from her ass and they swap it back and forth

She would be drowning in all that cum

you're right, sharing is caring

which hole would she be taking it in? i cant imagine her pussy being fucked by the horse, she might be ripped in two

what would the horses do to her?

Idk I feel like they would be too good at taking that big a dick in the ass like the horse wouldn’t even realize it wasn’t a horse they are so good at taking it with those thick asses

Starts in pussy then she gets free try’s to run but slips now she is pinned and horse pounds away at her tiny tight ass as she screams and takes it so deep till she looks pregnant from being so full of horse cum

gotta love a good anal slut

Damn how is that real lol

built for fucking

i would love to see that happen to her. would she be crying? what about dogs?

these sisters would have to take turns, of course. how badly do you think they'd get pounded?

Anyone wanna tell me what they think would happen with her or what she would like

fuck, whats her IG so i can worship her?

Of course she would be crying haha. And all her sorority sister just watching her take it like a champ. Then she becomes the sorority slut and entertainment at party’s and events they bring dogs and everyone watches the slut take them all getting knotted to the dogs over and over

samanthaauf i think?

No way man. These princesses get what they want. Each has their own horse and they love to go out and race. See who can get their horse off fastest. That’s how it started they stroked them but one wanted to win so they sucked that big dick the other said no fair and bent over letting the horse pound her till it filled her pussy up. Now they just go enjoy it side by side all the time. Sometimes the swap and take care of the others horse. Sometimes they let both horses tag team one of them

thanks based user. I'd love to see that asshole up close and smell it

that would be amazing to see lol. what would her day look like as the sorority slut?

you and me both

Anyone have zoo vid source

She would have to let each girls dog have it’s turn each morning and night to make sure each was happy. Then at party’s she would have to collect all their cum and drink it

This is op can someone else do this one for me?

fuck.. the things i would do just for her to fart in my mouth

Why limit it to just dogs and horses? Would love seeing a prom girl dressed up in her dress, taken to a barn and made to have sex with a pig. It's nice and degrading and would creampie her for 30 minutes.

If that’s what you want man then by all means. I’d definitely say left gets a horse though.

She looks like she would stumble home one night drunk and her dog would see her loose dress and mount her while she drunkenly tries to fight it off. But she would soon be caught in a knot as it unloads inside her.

at that point might as well tie her up and let the dogs mount her whenever possible, what do you think? what other things would she have to do? maybe other animals?

Super hot haha. Idk though maybe she would “fight it off” haha

I’m down with her being tied up and abused every chance she gets. What other animals you got in mind

what do you think her day would be like tied up like that?
some user had a good idea with pigs, cumming into her for 30 minutes straight. what do you think?

Probably to begin with but then would find the wonders of dog cock. Would love her to bring her friends over and hold them down so they can learn as well.

She would be a doggy slut in no time and she would be trying to get more all the time

She would wake up with a dog humping her ass hen she wakes and moves he slips in that pussy and knots before she knows what’s happening he goes at her for like 30 min. another dog has come in the film having heard the moaning and a few sisters walk by and laugh as she is cumming for a dog. They al fuxk her through the day and she passes out completely full and covered in cum. Sure at a party they bring a pig and she gets used like that and the whole house goes wild as she cums from a pig

left would look great on all fours, getting raped and bred by a pig. More of her

poor jessica, the things she would do for her sorority. would she start enjoying it maybe? craving more animal cock than the cocks of her frat brothers?

Definitely she is hooked on the way they fuck so rough and raw and how they rip that cock out and walk away like she is just a toy to be used. She loves being the cum dumpster

The rape part is better for me. She thinks she's going to have a magical night with her boyfriend, but her new boyfriend becomes a pig as her virginity is stolen.

Everyone watching her thinks of her as lower than a common pig as they cheer.

Makes sense. Just looks like a size queen is why I said horse. See that stomach swelling as it gets so deep

Which one would enjoy it more and what would they take?

i was thinking he'd tie her up in the barn after giving her a few drinks, then let the pig in

Anything?

The fear would be great when she realizes what was going to happen and she can't escape her fate of becoming a sow.

Well if she's in a barn it won't be hard to bring over a few stallion once her womb was sealed with pig cum. Would look great seeing her tight little stomach bulge with a horse cock thrusting in and out.

look on her face right when she got penetrated would be priceless. Keep her pics coming, she has great tits

This shy petite girl getting raped by a dog or horse? How does it happen?

Honestly would want zebra instead of horse now that I think about it. They cum 3 times as much, so seeing her face once her throat starts being filled up and a cum fountain exploding from her mouth would be great.

Bump

But which one gets the zebra?

She is asleep on the couch and feels something warm licking her she wakes up soaking wet thinking it was a good dream but still feels it. She looks down and sees the family dog. Pushes it away but can’t help wanting more. She lets it go again and before she knows it the dog has mounted and knotted she wants him to stop but he is going to fast and knots too big

Why is she so hot lol

Because redheads with big tits are a rare occurrence.

One I've been posting but I'll let you choose your own.

I think she is just cute regardless but idk the right one looks like a prime candidate too

Fuck, keep going or Kik me

The one in the left holy shit

Kik?

Kik messenger app. My username is filterlife

The one in the right is thinking "why some people have so much and others so less?"

I hate the sight of her face.

Keep posting her user

She's allowed to get some of that at least.

Shit, she's luckier than any of us then. Got any more?

I don't know about pigs, but I'd certainly enjoy seeing a few guys pin her down and violate her holes

Dump everything, or Kik if you're up to
Totally agree

I'm okay with her getting gang raped by all of the above.

It would be my pleasure to share this whore with the pervs on Sup Forums

Also this isn't her, but looks pretty damn similar.

looks like a stuckup princess. I'm sure once 5 or 6 guys took turns on her all night, it'd sort her out some

Not much of grabbing

I'm sure if every boys who knows her get together and plan a way to take her somewhere and rape her in a group, she would have to take dozens of dicks before they killed her there once they're over

Would love to see her enthusiastically blowing a horse and then taking a big load all over her face

I want to live between those two holy shit

The girls or the tits lol?

I mean... agreed except the snuff part...

How would you do it then?

Lol I meant the tits. She's ugly, but i wouldn't be looking at her face if I was there

I actually like her weird face for some reason. But yeah, want to see a whole bunch of animals going to town on those tits.